(Prologue)

18 vs 29 (yunjae ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yunho...”  Jaejoong called his husband softly. He try to breath evenly, holding the tears that had been welling up in the corner of his eyes. Things happened recently has made up his mind. He have to talk things out with this man, the man he married to for 2 years.

“I... ” he hold Yunho’s coat tightly in his palm. He lift his head and try to search for his husband eyes. Yunho looked up from tv he was watching to his wife and looking straight at Jaejoong eyes, giving him a sign that now he has his full attention.

“I..." Jaejoong paused for a brief second to take a deep breath. " I want a divorce” He continued in one breath.

For a minute, the living room was only filled with the voice of sport reporter from the TV that Yunho was watching. The two people occupying the room are now stucked in a long silence. Eyes never fail to keep boring through each others.

Yunho wait. He wait for the moment when his spouse will smirk and giggle at him, laugh histerically and say that he is just kidding around. Cause that's just how Jaejoong he knows, he likes to strike a jokes, even in a worst situation. But, In the 30 seconds he waited for the moment to come (which felt like decades for him), those moments never happened. Furthermore, he realized, the expression Jaejoong wear on his face is not the expressions his wife would wear when he was kidding around. And right then, he know just how serious this conversation is. He don't recognize this Jaejoong.

Yunho reach for the remote and turn off the TV, he aim his gaze back towards his wife. Without saying anything, he tried to read through what's on his wife mind. But actually failed to do so.

“You don’t mean it. Don’t speak non-sense.” Yunho stand up, and walks toward their bedroom. He is too tired to be involved in an argument right now.

Jaejoong hastily blocks his way, finally throwing the second bomb towards Yunho face.

“if... if you refuse to divorce me, i.. I will kill you! The image of your corpse will be the headline of every newspaper and internet through this nation." Jaejoong getting desperate. He was on edge. He badly want to stay away as far as possible from this man in front of him. But, he couldn't think of anything else to blackmail Yunho with, and that's why everything came out from his mouth sounds so much like a childish blabber. "S.. so, before those dreadful news come out, its better if we just end everything here!”

Yunho stops his track. He bore his gaze to the beautiful man standing in front of him. the man whom he eat, fight, and share his bed with for these past two years.

Another 3 minutes of silence.

“what's the reason?” Yunho finally ask, breaking the silence.

Jaejoong looks stratled. He wander her gaze and avoid yunho eyes. Looks like he was trying to find a decent reason.

“i... i...” he said softly, barely audible to anyones ear. When it looks like he was reminded something, he lift his gaze to meet Yunho eyes again.

“im tired. im just fed up with your face. I hate your disgusting handsome face...”

Yunho knitted his eyebrow, reconsidering his thought that his wife is joking around. But nothing comes out from Jaejoong, he just had his head low and shifted his gaze downward.

“You know thats not a good enough reason to file a divorce. Oh, come on Jaejoong, try harder!” Yunho crossed his arms. Gazing more intently to his spou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter