Stop thinking!

I'm just a normal witch!

Everyone turned to look at them when they arrived. Sungmin frowned at his mother, wondering who these people were. Kahi on the other hand was busy replying messages in her mobile phone.

 

Serena took a deep breath, pasting a smile on her face and walked toward a man wearing bright orange shirt with very tight purple jeans. Kim Hee-chul, the leader for all wizards and witches cocked an eyebrow at her and her children but did not stop his conversation with a woman. Serena’s eyes widened to see who the woman was. She knew who the woman was, knew too well. Her blood went up to her head and she tried to calm down.

 

“Greetings, Leader,” Serena greeted politely, bowing her head slightly before signalled her children to follow suit.

 

“Greetings, Leader,” both Sungmin and Kahi parroted obediently, doing exactly what their mother did, bowing their head respectfully.

 

Heechul simply nodded his head and continued chatting with the woman, Hwang Bo. Hwang Bo ignored them, busy grabbing the leader’s attention about the accident happened in her convent. It seemed like few of her witches went missing in these past few weeks.

 

“Have you called them through the mirror or water?” Heechul asked, referring to their usual method of communication.

 

“I’ve even used cell phone and e-mail.”

 

Heechul crossed his arms and frowned. So far, he received several reports about the missing wizard and witch and even until now he had not found the reason behind it.

 

“Mom, where can I put my things?” Kahi asked her mother, looking around wonderingly. It seemed like she had to share with few girls there. Few other girls were there as well, chatting among themselves but none even glanced at her. She reached her ringing phone and read the latest message before answering the message quickly.

 

Serena looked around, frowning to herself. Why were there so many people? Could it be…?

 

She smiled. Her hope had not vanished yet. She looked at Heechul before at her daughter, thinking and smiling all the time.

 

“Mom, what’s wrong with you?” Sungmin asked weirdly, looking at his mother before something caught his eyes. “I can stay here for a week too if you want,” he said, his eyes glued to a young girl talking in the phone.

 

Serena did not answer. She was too happy to listen to her son’s words. Her baby might not be the one mentioned in The Book. Oh, she could kiss Heechul for making her worried for nothing. She smiled and looked for her daughter.

 

“Mom, what are you doing?” Kahi groaned when her mother suddenly hugged her.

 

“Nothing. I’m just so happy for you. Now, listen to me. Do everything they ask you to do. However, if anything weird, just call me, okay?”

 

Kahi frowned at her mother before looked at her drooling brother. Letting out a sigh, she shook her head. What was going on right now? Her mother turned weird all of a sudden and her brother acted as if he just fell in love at first sight!

 

“Oh, honey. Take care of yourself, okay? Don’t create any problem and please, please try not to use your power to bully others,” she ended up kisssing Kahi’s cheeks repeatedly, acting as if her daughter was still a young child.

 

“Mom!” Kahi groaned and quickly pulled herself from the embrace, looking at her mother weirdly before poked her brother. “Are you crazy?”

 

“I’m crazily in love,” Sungmin murmured dreamily gazing at the girl.

 

Kahi looked at the way he was looking and frowned. Seriously she had never met any of them before. Were they here to gain more power too? Last time she was left alone, alone with the books and a tutor. Kahi scratched her head, looking around for her tutor, Mr. Shindong.

 

“Mr. Shindong oppa!” she cried when she finally saw him walking quickly toward the house. “Mom, I’ll see in a week,” she waved her mother goodbye, grabbing her bag and quickly rushed toward her tutor determine to get the front seat so she could get as much new power as she could.

 

“Mr. Shindong oppa!!!” she cried, fastening her run when it seemed like her tutor was running from her.

 

Serena could only watch her daughter leaving her. Sighing heavily, she wondered to herself why she even bothered to bring her daughter here if others could be The One. She turned her attention to her son and groaned to see her only son making mooning eyes over someone. She looked at the way her son was looking and shook her head. Maybe a daughter is better than a son after all.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

Kahi groaned to herself. Where could he be? Why a fat man like him could move so quickly? It was as if he was a lightning himself. She dropped her bag and wiped her sweat. Where could he be?

 

“Don’t run in the house.”

 

She froze. Where could that voice come from? Her heart skipped few times as her eyes looked around. There was no one there. Not even one human or witch or wizard. Not even a cat or a dog.

 

“No running in the house!”

 

She looked down to her feet. She did not even move a muscle so why the voice still scolded her?

 

“Stop breathing! You are breathing so loudly I can even hear your heart pumping!”

 

This was too much! Who was so stupid not allowing her to breathe? She glared around her but she could not pin-point where the voice came from. This was seriously frustrating! She should be at home, celebrating her birthday. She should not be here at all.

 

“You are thinking. Your brain is…”

 

“Just stop it!” she cried.

 

The voice stopped. In fact, it was so quiet, she felt like she was at the cemetery. She gulped. What now?

 

“If you don’t let me breathe, I would die. My mind is thinking because you are making me thinking,” she tried to explain slowly, her mind busy wheeling in ideas as to what the being could be.

 

Nobody answered her. She picked up her bag and made a dash toward the door. Never would she be there alone.

 

“Mr. Shingdong oppa!” she cried when she saw a silloute of a man climbing up the stairs. She quickly followed him, hoping that the man was Mr. Shindong oppa, her tutor. When she reached the floor, she looked around but there was no one there.

 

“This seriously is not good,” she murmured to herself, feeling scared now but tried to calm herself.

 

She went to each room and found it empty. Her heart was pounding even harder as she went to the last room. It was empty as well. What… what was going on right now? Was she seeing a… a ghost?

 

“Maybe I’m just dreaming. It’s just a dream. It’s just a dream,” she chanted to herself, trying to believe it herself. Her heart was racing so fast as she pondered what was going on right now. Was she sick? She gasped at the thought.

 

She looked around and quickly rushed downstairs. Maybe it would be safer if she was surrounded by people.

 

“Don’t you dare say anything,” she muttered warningly as she went through the corridor where the mysterious voice appeared.

 

“She can hear me?” the voice asked in wonder but Kahi was already reaching the door. A figure appeared but it was too sheer, too hard to make out what the figure was. His big eyes rounded at the door before he let out a sigh as his figure wavered to nothing.

 

Kahi approached the girls but none gave her even a glance. She let out a huge sigh and looked around her, making sure that she was near them.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Uee ran quickly. Her tears wetting her cheeks as she gulped for more breaths. She did not dare to look behind her. She knew he was chasing after her. No. She must not look behind.

 

“You can run, sweetheart, but you can’t hide from me~”

 

She cried even more. He was close. He was so close to her. She could even hear his laughter trailing behind her. She quickened her run but she knew he was right. He was always right.

 

“Argh…” she cried when a figure appeared in front of her. She fell on her and her already pale face paled even more when the figure grinned at her, showing a pair of fangs.

 

“I got you, sweetheart,” he chuckled as he stepped forward.

 

“Leave… just leave me alone,” she begged, trying to run away but he stepped onto her right foot, trapping her.

 

“Where do you think you’re going? Isn’t it rude to leave your boyfriend alone?” his red eyes stared at her coldly as she cried.

 

“I… I didn’t know that… that…”

 

“… that I’m a vampire? You are scared of me, Uee? You said you love me. You said you want to spend eternity with me, by my side,” he mocked at her promises and laughed when she cried even louder.

 

“I…”

 

“Scared, sweetheart? Don’t want to live with me anymore, sharing my wealth and money?”

 

She shook her head, trying to pull her leg from him but he was stronger than any man. She cried, hoping that her tears could melt his heart, like always.

 

...................................................................................................

 

Comment please.