Encounter With First love

You're Still My love

Why do I insist careful not receive money from his father before he died than the debt that had accumulated on the bank but also because my father always thought I was a spoiled child who can only ask and just spend the money my father , then mother's illness got worse since I decided after high school I went straight to work in addition to proving to my father but also extra money for her treatment , although the result is not that important how I 've been able to stand on its own without asking for money from my father . But after my father died I just realized that the father do such a thing to make me more mature in thinking and making decisions in my life going forward , with remorse because he had not had time to think as a child you love me anymore if I was wrong it did not father like that I can not be personal as it is now " Forgive me father , I love you so mom " I said , hugging her sister " the father , the mother had a great look at him now he will soon graduate from high school " my conscience said .

This morning when he got me in the restaurant where I work I see my best friend Hyo Joo waved his hand to me and said " you've come Chae Won , had breakfast? ",  " Yeah I'm pretty new to come , I 've had breakfast at home with my sister " I said that's dear to my best friend calls since we worked together in the beautiful here. " Chae Won come new and good news for you this day he heard that a new restaurant manager will come here to introduce himself to all of us here heard its very handsome Chae Won and also reportedly begin this month all employees who have worked in over 2 years to rise salary " heard the news I immediately laughed cheerfully and immediately hugged hyo joo , saying " Really pretty well I'm glad to hear " look at my behavior suddenly he asked me " where the news that makes you as happy as it Chaewon , news about our new manager very handsome or about our salaries will rise hah " quickly I said " yeah Hyo Joo clear just about salary increases our news I do not care about the beauty of our new boss " . honestly heard the news my heart so happy that at least there is little money I saved for college tuition can think my sister .

Because today is a day off customers who come to the restaurant so much that I have the spirit to continue in their friendly smile and strengthens my struggle to be strong support me during my work hours . but I am glad to undergo this my job because this is where I get the first paycheck that I could use to finance my life with my sister and also for his school fees for this . My reverie amid the well was counting money came into my counter hyoo joo suddenly hit me " after this Chae Won gathered in the back room so do not go home because there is a new manager introduction " quickly I said " pretty okay thank you so later we all back room together yes "begged me and hyoo joo responded with a nod and smile sweetly . I finally gathered together and Hyo Joo other employees in the back room while waiting for the arrival of our new manager has yet to arrive because finally I decided to type a message to my sister if I preach home a little late so he did not wait for me , because he just continues to be a reply to my message I also keep typing a message for him even though I've heard whispers my fellow workers especially my girlfriends about our manager 's good looks that have stood in front of us.

I heard his voice as he began to introduce himself to us all , " I introduced is a new restaurant manager my name Woo Jong Ii beg cooperation , hopefully as long as I work here the cooperation between us will be running well so as to increase sales and provide good products to our customers here " instantaneous roar of applause echoed in the room we all our . I'm still cool typing a direct message new manager was surprised when we mentioned his name once and I looked at his face I saw in my heart says he's still like that once handsome and friendly , the man who now stood before us all is none other than my ex- boyfriend when we first in high school , our togetherness age only lasted 1 year and we split up because Ii Woo had to continue his studies in America . when the employee turns to shake hands as a sign of an introduction to him when my turn Ii woo seemed surprised to see me but he immediately smiled at me and shook his hand immediately cleansed with while I say my name and I held her smile for me. introductions when finished all employees directly out of the restaurant not to mention me and hyoo Joo .

by the time I walked out the restaurant I was greeted Ii woo " Chae Won how are you, long time so we do not see you turned out to work in this place," he asked me " good news Ii woo, so long we did not meet I've been working here" I replied and then he continued his talk to me " I'm sorry for Chae Won death of your parents, and I regret not being able to attend their funerals because when I received the news that I was still in America", "t hank you ii Woo not anything I ask your prayers for their course" I replied " Chae Won want to take you home," he asked me " do not have to thank me home first with only Hyo Joo'' I said 'okay then carefully road for both of you " we both replied Ii Woo immediately greeted her and immediately stepped our precedes Ii woo.

" You know Chae Won , he's an old friend you yes ? " Said Hyo Joo who had been watching us both , " yes I know he's pretty old my friends in high school , sorry you waited so long for our conversation " Hyo Joo replied " ah Chae Won take it I'm not really a problem waiting for you to chat with the manager before, what you were never interested in him during the Chae Won " her searchingly at me " we 're just friends jealous so pretty you do not you know me you my heart just for you " I joked to him that is trying lied to him "you have to try to open yourself up to men Chae Won up when you just think you're the son of Yoo also need a friend in your life " said Joo hyoo seeking advise me , hear his advice made ​​me immediately hugged him and said " thank you I love you beautiful " I told him. and we parted ways at the bus stop because of the different paths our house " cautiously street " I said , waving my hand at him .

I arrived home when I opened the door turned out to Yoo Bi not sleep because I'm still waiting to come home " why have not slept instead of tomorrow you have to go to the right school I 've said I 'll be home late tonight " I told her as he her hair " I want to sleep eonni with you tonight so I'm waiting for you may I ? " he asked me , I gave her a smile to see him nod patiently waiting for me to clean the body and change clothes until I slept beside him , hugging him " eonni this day you meet someone who you know , guess who ' she asked me , glowering at my eyes " who? " I asked, " you're trying to figure out first about anyone , because I accidentally met him when I was buying books for school needs in store not far from my school eonni " she said to me " Park Youchun whether you met at the bookstore " I joked to him because I know Yoo Bi was idolized him " yah eonni not kidding , you know I met Jung Ii Woo oppa was in a bookstore and it turns out he still knew me she say hello to you, too eonni " I tried to hide from him that he was my new manager " true " I said " yes eonni whether you still love him , or now you've forgotten him from your life ? "

hear the question directly Yoo Bi hugged tightly and said, " why do you want a child you know let's affairs adults can sleep - can you oversleep tomorrow " to upset my sister answered the question " why do you always assume eonni my little boy I 've grown not me it 's about to graduate high school if I can not know your heart problems ? " he whined to me " okay I'm going to answer it , I do not love him anymore because I had forgotten about him from my life anyway it 's been a long time , satisfied with my answer Miss Yoo Bi " I replied with a teasing " that so eonni I always pray for your happiness , I also hope one day there was a handsome man , a kind heart and can take good care of you later " heard my sister say so to me I realized that she gently wipe grown hair and saying " thank you dear so I was always praying for you , now let's go to sleep " I begged him to remember this day my body feels tired because of customers who came today to restorant crowded at all . when I saw he was asleep could not even close my eyes at all , my mind wandered because his speech was actually the answer I gave him was honest from my heart because I 've completely forgotten figure Ii woo of heart and life , though can not deny he is a figure men were very kind and considerate but since he decided to continue studying in America I was determined to forget it even though initially sad and hard to erase him from my memory but because in the end he could disappear from my memory .

Nothing was already a month I worked with the office of the Ii Woo , no discomfort because every day I had to pretend not to know him at work if we ran into each other by chance I recently ventured to smile at him . and again since Ii woo work together with me there is a strange thing that happened this week was 2 every morning in front of the closet I found my locker is always a plastic bag containing 2 packs of 1 piece of bread and milk , at first I wondered who likes to send me bread and milk after I sought out a way where I worked security for help to find out who the person who likes to send me a complimentary full breakfast menu for 2 this week . after 2 days I'm waiting for news from the security the next day he expressed to me that Ii Woo is the man who always sent me . know immediately when I asked him the secret of all of my work friends the other , when I know if Ii Woo are doing all this to me makes me wonder if he's sorry for what he was worrying me , because I remember after my meeting with Ii Woo introduction as a night time new manager at work Hyo Joo always say that Ii Woo always watching me from afar but every so always thought she said as the wind .

Since a raise at work for a month I feel my money is enough to live our day -to -day and Yoo Bi savings for college , so I decided to give up my job as a milkman now just be my job as a cashier at a restaurant and a tutor but it also if anyone requires my services . imperceptibly tomorrow is the day that my sister took her graduation value I could not wait for the next day , according to the news I heard from a friend who happened to be neighbors next to one class if he graduated with a satisfactory number so she could enroll in college universities in korea . when I heard it was not free I give thanks to God and hope that the news I heard is true . unfortunately in the morning making a passing grade I could not accompany Yoo Bi as one sick from work today would I have to come to work this morning , as long as it works I wanted to get home quickly because I 'd been sent a message to her to ask how the results value but there was no reply at all , even when I came home from work straight to Hyo Joo , saying " excuse me Hyo Joo today I home first I could not wait because I wanted to meet with Yoo Bi " I said and he replied " okay Chaewon hurry home so do not forget to let me know about Yoo Bi " I was immediately smiled and waved my hand to him " be careful on the street " he shouted at me .

impatient when he got home I called Yoo Bi but no response at all then I looked around the room but he was not there, I found also himself  " what he was out to buy food " I thought , finally I decided to get into the room to clean the body and change my clothes . when I just entered the room and was about to put the bag on the bed I found a letter and a brown envelope containing all the passing score Yoo Bi , thankfully the results did not disappoint and it makes me proud of him after I finished looking at all the values ​​I switched to read my sister wrote a letter in me " eonni dedicate this to my graduation value , this value is the form of my gratitude to you because you have cared for and during the school finance to the extent that you forget about your happiness , eonni I had other dreams besides wanting to be with you, take care and thou art only make you happy because I've got in this world I'm sorry if it's always trouble , eonni you do not have to think about the cost to me after I high school because I wanted to work to help you need not think to include me into university , oh yeah eonni tonight I went to the show school farewell home I 'll be home soon I love you so much eonni once again thank you " my heart immediately felt jumbled between happy and sad while reading the letter to the point that Yoo Bi my tears fell for it" eonni also very loving and loves Yoo Bi " I said in crying " father, mother, if you can see it all "