I Am In Love

You're Still My love

 

- JongKi POV -

I did expect to see it again with a beautiful woman, I'm glad to meet him "Chae Won beautiful name" I said as she entered the cafe to find Jae Gil "JongKi I'm here" he shouted, waving his hand at me. "It turns out you're here Jae Gil sorry I'm late" I said to her "do not usually come late if you need me JongKi" teased Jae Gil on me "haish you notice your tongue is what if there is hearing and thinking all sorts for your greeting" I replied to him, Jae Gil saw my reaction could only laugh at her.

"I was in front of the cafe was accidentally rammed a woman's body, you know who he is?" Jae Gil asked me "do not know is who?" Replied his brief "sister of the woman who found my cell phone in the supermarket a few days ago, I had already met him and I never thought I could meet with her ​​again "I said to her" is it true you met her again, the woman who makes you a little crazy lately after this I can be sure you're going to be crazy because of her, tell me if she's pretty and what's his name? " to me" I guess you were right I was crazy because her her beauty, she was very beautiful name Chaewon Jae Gill "I replied. "Mm ... Chae Won beautiful name so impatient to see her, you've asked for his phone number?" Asked her to me "I forgot to ask her I could not say much on her as she looked at me" I replied.

Hearing of my Jae Gil laughed at me "instead JongKi you an expert in flirting and took this woman's heart, what happened to you whether this time is different from the others?" He asked, staring me "seems so Jae Gil I feel he is different from another girl what do you think I can get close to her? ku think I fell in love with her ​​Jae Gil "I replied with head and eyes just filled with a sweet face and smile Chae Won" Really I'm glad to hear it has been long time no see you fall in love with a woman, I will definitely support you and I'm sure you can "Jae Gil really encouraged me

"But how can I find on again Jae Gil I just do not know where his home, his phone number, place of residence and what he already had a girlfriend yet" I replied while scratching his head on my own "friends you trust a mate, pray and ask the God who knows he's a mate that God prepared for you for sure he will give way to you to meet each other "to hear the answer I hugged Jae Gil"

since when did you become advisors love your words really awesome and makes me thrilled, therefore, to the extent that I do not believe that all of that out of your mouth Jae Gil "hear my words of Gil Jae looked happy and surprised" release your arms to me I this is definitely your friend I want the best for you, I can give good advice to you and you know that I was an obedient servant of God was the good side of myself that never you looking at for this "answered her with his typical smile.

"But wait Jongki hows Bo Young who always follow yourself wherever you go" Jae Gil asked me, "you know I just felt she was like a sister to me so I'm glad for its existence" I replied to him "your mother's choice is Bo Young sure you can avoid this engagement, "he asked with a serious face" I've told him that he considers me as his brother alone, and also I told him that I had never loved her "I replied," and what his reaction "Jae Gil asked searchingly "yes she was crying and she told me to keep trying to make me fall in love with her​​, but the important thing I've told him about all the contents of my heart" I replied while drinking coffee.

I heard the apartment door rang and woke me up even though I still feel tired in my body due to come home late at night from the cafe , I reluctantly got out of bed and I saw the clock is 07.00 direct me step my feet to see who is ringing the door of the apartment I , I see from ak apatement cctv camera looks nothing then out of curiosity I opened the door , I was very surprised because the sooner a woman entered my apartment to successfully enter into the squat passed me " oppa you just wake up in the morning day what I bothering ? " turns out this woman was none other than Bo Young " yes a little annoying I come home late at night , accompanied by Jae Gil at his cafe " I said " oppa I'm here just to deliver you breakfast , so by the time you leave for work later on stomach already filled breakfast made - " she replied with a shy smile at me " thank you Bo Young just put it on the kitchen eating breakfast before I leave for work later I 'll eat it " I replied quickly while leaving it to the bathroom to prepare to go to work . when I came out of the room I was looking for Bo Young but already there so I decided to walk to the kitchen to make coffee , but it turns out when I saw the table already had coffee and breakfast Bo Young brought for me " does this coffee Bo Young also prepared me , the boy did not understand why either to what is often said to him " I told you , I close my eyes and breathe deeply .

Arriving at the office I immediately saw my work agenda today , "well is not too dense thankfully I can relax a little bit today," I thought , according to the working agenda ditullis by my secretary that this morning my client asked to meet at the fast food restaurant is not far from my office . after kutanda - signed a number of files and check the state of the production plant in place I immediately drove my clients want. " Oh this place is also convenient kelihataannya " I thought as I parked the car . I had finally found my client sitting position also " morning sir how are you? 'I said to him , " how are you Jongki sorry I can not see at work today I want to talk about the business as he led the way and play with my grandson , and this is where his favorite " he explained to me . " It's fine today sir coincidence agenda was not too busy so I can meet you here " I replied , " go there to order food you had breakfast yet this morning ? " He asked me " not to pack before I left somewhat up late so have not had time to breakfast " directly counter to my kulangkahkan to order food , after seeing the clay - order menu and I do not want to believe I met again with Chaewon , he also seemed surprised to see that the customer is in front of me quickly he changed his expression to me " can I help you sir , will you have ? "he asked me , " I'll have a burger sizes 1 large and 1 cup of coffee " I said, " here's your order sir , no more can I do for you " he said handing me my order " Chae Won you been working here ? " I asked, smiling at him " yes sir still be helped ? " asked her on my "no longer Chaewon thank you for serving me well " I " thank you sir please enjoy " he said, giving me a code that has been behind many queue waiting for their turn.

Finally finished my business meeting this morning and soon we were saying goodbye to each other back to our respective offices . I actually still like the old here let alone knew turns Chae Won work here , and I saw from afar he is still busy serving customers with a friendly smile and a beautiful face . wonder who lined up at the front desk is an average man who ordered the menu while stealing glances or just say hello . " I decided I wanted to go home when I saw there was another restaurant employee who was cleaning the table " excuse me ma'am Chae Won you know , I should know barapa hours later he comes home ? " I asked him while I read spelling of the name on his shirt " oh Chae Won course I knew later he came home at 15:00 in the afternoon because he had entered in the morning " he said to me " thank you for the information Hyo Joo Can you help me to not tell her if I ask you this " Hyo Joo looks at me sharply and immediately nodded his head in agreement , still with the smile leave her mark she asked me towards the car park to return to my workplace.

promptly at 14:30 pm I decided to get out of my workplace and immediately drove my car to get to work Chaewon , right at 15:00 pm I got there because I've been stuck in traffic . shortly Chaewon finally waited out also from work with Hyo Joo was I think to walk her home but I undo my intention and I decided today to follow just that I thought I knew where his house . I saw Hyo Joo Chae Won and separated when they arrived at the stop , the bus shortly come to bring Chaewon go and I will follow it from the back of the bus " turned out of his house a little away from work , too sad too " I thought , not long after the bus and saw it turned Chae Won stop down he walked into an alley so I decided to park my car on the side of the road I followed the direction of his steps soon saw him buy a few flowers and walked back toward somewhere, after I observe this as the burial place of the tomb would look who he thought.

I saw he had reached the tomb , he had bought flowers divided in two by him for two graves side by side I saw him paying respect to both the tomb , he was sitting between the two tombs he invited her legs and bowed his head from a distance I saw her a few times shaking with tears, after 15 minutes he was there he saw the headstone cleaning and greeted both homage to her leave home . after leaving the tomb Chae Won both decided to step up my legs to see who's tomb was the tomb he came second I look at it and I found a family photo in pairs each on the headstone , and I see the photo and Yoo Bi Chae Won there my heart instantly said " this is the grave of his parents , so they orphaned " I give respect to the grave of both without realizing my lips to say something to them " I do not know what to call you both nothing but allow me to call you both as aboji and eomma , introduce my name Jongki restuilah steps to be approached , maintain and happy and also Yoo Bi Chae Won you may rest in there " after giving their last respects to the highway ran towards me and hope Chaewon still in the shelter . and it turns out he's still there have been a few times I saw the bus passing in front of him but Chae Won sit still and silent at the stop " Chaewon may still want to calm down and thought " Yeah, right after the time of the next bus passes stepped to ride on the bus .

The bus stopped at the stop which was not far from my apartment, it made ​​me even more curious "means he lived not far from my apartment" I thought to myself. Just right after I followed it exactly goes behind my apartment there is a settlement and he entered in a small alley. "Ah there you are you stay Chaewon, I can see you've got a quiet home safely" I said to myself. when he got home kurebahkan me in bed and recalled the afternoon I asked the blessing on both parents Chaewon to get near, maintain and happy and also Yoo Bi Chae Won it completely out of my heart I want to live with him.

 

Chaewon POV :

Arriving at work I Hyo Joo whisper something to me when he brought me a cake made especially for me by her mother . I also thanked him and told him after work I'll bring the cake from him because he came in late so he just pass it when I was ready on the table kasirku and had a lot of customers waiting in line . when I was serving the customers who happen much these days , I found one other person who had been a customer was watching when the time came for the man as I knew the sound of my heart said this then I saw who the customer was , it turns out the man who had been staring at me from JongKi feels far is not believed to see him again . I tried to control the heart and mind to stay focused on my job to serve the order , still not at full strength to withstand my heartbeat itself should look handsome face and sweet smile back.

After I serve my orders from the counter my clay he was busy chatting with a tad bit old but still look of authority that may be his business relationships while occasionally watching " when JongKi go from here I really do not feel comfortable because his gaze to me " I said in my heart . twenty minutes later I saw he had no definite his desk he had returned to his workplace thought. finished working hours I ran out to meet Hyo Joo is already waiting in front of the workplace " Sorry to keep you waiting so beautiful where cake that has been made ​​by a mother to me ," I said to him " I hope you like this Chae Won " said Hyo Joo . we finally got to stop and we parted ways " pretty cautious on the road so to say thank you to my mom yes " my message to her . My bus pass because it has not also decided to open a pastry parcel Hyo Joo given me " wah cake donuts " I said, and I took the time I ate a donut for a second bite at the donut I say " delicious donuts with the same delicious homemade donuts mother , Yoo bin also definitely will love it " did not feel my tears fell and immediately thought of the mother who used to make donuts for me and Yoo bin " I miss you mom , I miss you dad do you know that "I said softly .

Instantly nostalgia that makes me eager to visit the grave of my father and mother so I decided to take a bus in the opposite direction from our rental house , I turn all the way back shadow happiness of our little family , even though we do not live in luxury but affection in our home can really feel . " I turned back to the time if I want to be like they used to be , the father 's mother soon I get you home " I thought to myself while I feel the tears that kept coming out of my eyes . when he got there I bought a few flowers for both my parents tomb , " my mother 's father came even without Yoo Bin , whether you are healthy there," I said to them while paying homage to both. I sat among the tombs they stare at our family photos on tombstones father and mother " father 's mother's day mother of my best friend made ​​me a cake donuts , my favorite cake after I ate it turns out it feels exactly the same with homemade donuts mother , I feel that the mother is still there around me to keep me , you do not have to concern themselves with the work that we have now is enough to meet the needs of our daily lives and to educate Yoo Bi without me having to seek additional work anymore as it used to " .

" Mother Father help us pray that God will always give us health and ease in every way we , if I'm healthy I can continue to work to make Yoo Bi becomes a scholar as expected you two , and hopefully Yoo Bi can pass the entrance exam test on campus he wanted, we both loves and misses dad and mom may calm you there " who had been tears I held back so that I do not cry when delivering all my heart in the end they came out well with the surge while I stuck my head in the folds of my knees until my body was shaking hence . cured after longing to visit my father and mother decided to go home for fear of Yoo Bi was waiting at home , after greeting the two of them I went out of the cemetery and stop when he got me to sit still and silent regardless of the number of times the bus has been leading to pass in front of my house . all that I do to calm my heart and mind after a long first I cried , "Yoo Bi must not know that I 've been crying " I told myself . after calming my heart I decided to go home .

" Eonni can I go home today to play my friend ? " Yoo Bi begged me "Do you going dear ? " Said I to him , " I want to play my friend 's house Geun Young eonni be yes I miss all her " persuaded her to me " yes dear but promises may not come home until late at night "I begged him . " Ready to take it easy boss , eh eonni tomorrow is the day the announcement of the entrance exam at the University Sungkyuwan can you deliver me " she pleaded as she begged me . " Let me try to ask first if you can and I'll let you know , now I go to work before yes " I replied to him . "Well be careful on the street eonni " said Yoo Bi on me . I was sitting at the bus stop for 10 minutes but why the bus that leads to my office is yet to come as well so I thought , I just completed my word to myself all of a sudden there was a car stopped at a stop and honk the horn because it was not just me that is in stop I do not think I'm the person in question , until I heard my name called by someone " Chae Won Come here " while he opened his car window directly kupalingkan my face to see who is calling me I found Jongki which turned out to be in the car.

I smiled at him and turns him straight out of the car and asked me to go with him , my heart actually wanted to refuse his invitation but I'm waiting for a bus that never came and I was too afraid to be late because " Jongki true that I may ride to my workplace , leading bus to the place of my work had not come and I was scared too late "I said , " of course, is not whether I should first ask you to join with me happened to our workplace unidirectional " he said to me " thank you so Jongki bother you "I told her . " How are you and Yoo Bi ," asked JongKi " I'm healthy and Yoo Bi JongKi how about you ," I said sheepishly " I'm healthy , have you been working there ? " He asked searchingly " yes I 've been working there , whether office you close to my work if I may know where you work Jongki "I said " close only 10 minutes from your office I work in one of the car factory , Chae Won whether I should get to know you " question really surprised me . " Did I shall be your friend Chae Won I 'd love to be friends with you from our first meeting ? " She said to me again that I 'd been hearing request Jongki still silent as he did not dare look at him

" Chae Won did you hear " asked JongKi , I just answered all requests with a smile because it happened to her already until the car in front of my workplace . " Thank you so much JongKi you to be careful on the street yes " when out of the car I found JongKi II Woo who happened to already come and just out of his car and seemed to be watching and find out who the man in the car , not long after opening JongKi glass woo his car and greet Ii saw his face changed when he saw Jongki who drove , I saw it firsthand my foot step to leave them and go into restorant . " Chaewon today escorted by JongKi you come to work ? " Asked II Woo " yes today leading bus did not come here and shortly JongKi passing in front of me so I ride to get here " I said " oh so whether ChaeWon you already know each other before? " II Woo again asked searchingly " yes we 've met several times why is it ? "asked me with a serious expression on his face " ah it's okay ChaeWon I was just asking any origin " Ii Woo reply her with a smile , " oh II Woo there that I'd like to say , can I ask for leave to tomorrow because I have important business to its place today and let me work a full shift " I said as I begged him "Well today you're working a full shift course in order tomorrow you can take leave you " she replied " thanks boss " I said with a smile , and he was her reply with a smile and a thumbs up towards me .