Therefore My Heart is Beating Again

You're Still My love

This evening I waited impatiently Yoo Bin until it home, I suddenly wanted to buy her something that she likes and then I remember that Yoo Bi is a fan of ice cream so I decided to step up my feet to go to the grocery store not far from where we lived, I was there when he got me heading straight ice cream place and chose his favorite flavor is strawberry not forget also bought him some kind of snack , this is done to make him happy because I rarely do this to him . no need to linger I am here because I walked straight to the counter to pay for all my purchases , as I finished paying my purchases on the counter and stepped my foot wanted to go I found a cell phone that fell not far from where I stood , and I remember that at a glance before I had been there a handsome man who looked busy carrying her groceries as she received a phone call might be by the time he had finished receiving the phone and want to put his cell phone accidentally fell into his pocket without him knowing it I thought.

without thinking I immediately ran out of the supermarket to find the man in the car park as I paced to look for where the car driven by the man glimpsed the shadow of the car and the man did not pass away from me I was running for car chase and call him " the ajussi your cell phone had fallen in the supermarket " called me while I point out his own mobile phone and I expect him to see me who was running for his pursuit of a car belonging to his rearview mirror . and his gratitude that people seem to see me running towards his car shortly after the car was stopped and stepped back leads to me looking at it I immediately ran towards the car , when I saw the man immediately opened his car window and smiled at me and said " why agassi you were to call me if you want me to hitchhike home " quickly gave me his cell phone and said " sorry it 's not ajussi I want to hand over your cell phone that had been accidentally dropped it in the near supermarket checkout counter " I tried to clear it with her ​​. " Oh yeah this is my mobile phone thank you very much agassi I've been too busy with my groceries and my cell phone , so it does not accidentally I dropped the mobile phone right sorry my negligence agassi so troublesome " answered her with a smile and bowed his head right to me . " Ah do not ajussi hope next time be more careful " I said .

I see my self as a pretty smile handsome man that I can not deny my heart pounding, and it made ​​my face burn and therefore flushed but immediately I regained myself and said in my heart "Chae Won control yourself he's just trying to be nice to you because you helped find cell phone "and my thoughts suddenly awakened by the words " agassi get in the car I'll deliver you late at night think of it as my thanks to you " she said to me " ah no thanks ajussi my sister to come pick me up, so if you'll excuse me " to reject his offer and he replied " Well if so be careful on the street " I tried to lie to him and I nod my head and walked quickly to precede his car.

" Ah Yoo Bi ice cream would have melted because I was too mesmerized by the sweet smile handsome men before, should his return as soon as he's definitely at home until now " I thought about ice cream and yoo bi while my scratching my head since my doing just now . new when I opened the door of our rental house I found the railings Yoo bi was waiting at the front door and straight up to me " where are you eonni been looking for you there's no time I come home when I know you're home from my place of employment because clay is uniform shirt no hangers in your room ' she said as she hugged me " I'm in front of the supermarket to buy it for you because " while I give her my shopping plastic . " gee thanks eonni I love this " I saw his face full of excitement so " you love , this gift because you already offered your best value for me dear , forgive eonni have not bought ice cream and snacks like this for you " as he hugged her tightly . " he just nodded , looking at me with teary eyes " I love you thank you eonni " he who kissed me on the cheek . and we went into the house to enjoy an ice cream that had been bought with Yoo Bi . " Thank you God for the blessings of happiness that you give us this day " I prayed to myself .

This morning I accidentally took time off from work because I want to take Yoo Bi to take the exam at one of the top universities in korea Sungkyuwan University, the university is well known for not carelessly accept new students and only students who really clever would be acceptable in this campus. armed with confidence and hope to try our luck our foot step out of the house to go to the campus, as we were coming out of our rental house I found an alley Ii Woo who was waiting for us in front of his car, waving his hand at us. " Jung II Woo what he is doing here " I thought as I smiled at him, I saw immediately reply Yoo Bi also waved " II Woo oppa ".

"Good morning, how are you two make Yoo Bi congratulations on your graduation and also the passing score your best in school , I heard today you're going to take the entrance exam at the University Syungkuwan " II Woo heard this I immediately thought how he could know everything about Yoo bin " thank you oppa how do you know whether eonni that tell you all this ? ya today eonni accidentally get time off to take me there " Yoo Bi replied , looking at me and II Woo , " instead I overheard a conversation yesterday Chae Won and Hyo Joo that he would take time off today to deliver you then I broke her right to take time off as well today in order to take both of you, then let the two of you walk you there all I would like to invite you to a vacation spot just think as your graduation gift Yoo bi " pleaded her on both of us , " so you guys for this one why eonni office never told on me " said Yoo bi quickly my eyes staring straight " yes Yoo bi I forgot to tell you about it " I said and immediately drag my direct Yoo Bi hand to give her mark on so she would not grant the wishes Ii Woo but it seems my hopes in vain because Yoo Bi immediately replied " oppa happy whether its true you can take it there today and we also want to invite our streets thanks much oppa " she replied with a cheerful face.

when I saw it I felt it would be too sad to me because I had never invited Yoo Bin holiday, "eonni let us get into the car I was afraid too late to campus to take exams today" Yoo Bin pulled my hand and I said yes his invitation, I took a position in the next ii Woo "ii Woo yeah thanks sorry its so troublesome you should you do not need to do anything like this I'm so uncomfortable because of his heart" I said to her "I'm having fun can go with you, what can not you glad I went with you two today "replied her" I'm not happy ah Ii Woo "I replied" well if so let's go, whether you're preparing it yourself well for the exam today Yoo Bin "asked her on Yoo Bin "is oppa I just pray that I can pass the entrance exam tests this time" replied her with confidence as he hugged me from the back of the car seat.

His end up well in college who wish we were headed after II Woo parked his car right the three of us had stepped foot into the campus " oh yeah nice eonni , its campus oppa " said Yoo Bi to both of us " so nice " we replied simultaneously . we went straight to the bulletin board to find a list of names of prospective students to find out which room Yoo Bi will be used for the test today . " Ah here it is the name of Yoo Bi you have an exam in a III B , let's get us there because exams stay 10 minutes longer " I said . Her final drive I and Ii Woo Yoo Bi until the space is the purpose and he hesitated stepped his right foot into the room he turned toward the end of his body to come in my arms and said, " I pray for ya eonni so I can work on my exam today with good and acceptable in the campus " Yoo Bi was hugged tightly while I her hair softly " yes dear I pray the best for you may God always be with you do not forget to pray before starting the exam yes " eventually he nodded its right on my head and smiled at me , " oppa you also yes prayer right I " begged her to woo II " definitely Yoo Bi fighting " replied II Woo .

Yoo Bi who got the spirit of both of us immediately entered the room with a sense of confidence while waving his right hand toward us, soon he entered the exam room door was closed as a mark of the exam will begin. Her end we both decided not to look - see situation and environment around the campus , I can not lie when I go to see this campus - clay there is little sense of sadness in my heart because I never feel out how a sense of his study in college, and besides how can you think about it for college to pay for my father's mother's sick to have debts everywhere and I had to work just to help any way I can . " If you are thinking of studying here as well like Yoo Bi " II Woo suddenly realize my reverie and he seemed able to read what I think about this time " to hear his question I can only give it to her smile . " II Woo once again thank you yes already led me here with Yoo Bi especially Yoo Bi until you promise to the streets after the exam " I said to her to start a conversation at work if I do not dare to rebuke or speak to her because since she work together with me all coworkers tease me because they always find II Woo was staring at me from a distance and pay attention at work . " ah equally Chae Won you do not ever feel shy to me is not whether Yoo Bi has been from the first I thought was like my own brother because I do not have a sister " she said .

I nod my head approvingly " you 've helped me a lot during the Second woo " I said to her " true whether I 've helped you so far ? does it help you what I 've been " answered his pretended not to know he smiled at me. " You're the one who always send me a plastic bag containing a breakfast of bread and milk for me every day and you put it in front of my locker ? " Asked the inquisitive me while I try on her eyes glared at him . " Ah no it was not from me , how can you think that it's out of my bag breakfast " replied her with clunky " bag breakfast was whether it was not from you , but why security office told me that you were the sender of the breakfast bag was the one responsible for this honestly to me II Woo " I replied quickly . " What he's saying it to you , that person haish truly" while scratching his head bowed embarrassed him in front of me did not dare look at me " thank you very much II Woo do not do that again to me if you think I'm not can buy the breakfast as it was to the point that you always prepare it for me " I . " Sorry Chae Won do after you know you're getting angry because of her ? " Asked her to me , " I'm not angry but should not it me that you do not just send breakfast but all the employees in the office , as a manager you must also do justice to the all the employees who were there that they did not feel jealous of me " teased me again to her . " Hahaha you could have if you like my breakfast menu prepared for you Chae Won ? " Instantaneous Ii Woo asks her to me with a serious face .

" I love it but please do not be like that anymore because starting tomorrow if I still find the breakfast bag was in front of my locker will immediately understand my back on you " I replied " I'm sorry Chae Won has left you I still want to be with you again whether it might " suddenly II Woo said carefully to reveal her heart's content right on me " I'm sorry woo II can not accept it after we split up and met his end again I assume you as a friend and brother my own man not because I'm still disappointed in you because you chose to go to college in America but because it's the love that used to be my hearts to you as a lover now has its distinct flavor you will understand it , you have to learn to forget I open up , your heart to another woman " I replied honestly that is really out of my heart . " Do I really have nothing else your hearts Chae Won , whether there was another man your hearts at this time ," asked her expectantly at me " Sorry II woo , is not no other man currently in my heart " while I nod my head at him . " Can we just be friends oppa " I begged her again on " I'll try despite its heavy flavor Chae Won " II Woo replied to me .

Yoo Bi suddenly there behind us and make us shocked " eonni , oppa turns out you 're here , what are you talking about I saw it from a distance it seems so serious ," he asked the two of us . suddenly I said " no problem just amazing , how was your exam if you could do that? ' I said, changing the subject to him . I saw him nod his head and smiled at me " could eonni thanks to your prayers and oppa although there are a few questions that I'm not sure of my answer " he said, scratching his head . " Not what Yoo Bi is important you've tried our best let God determine the next " Ii said , hugging Yoo Bi " thank you oppa " said Yoo Bi " Where are we going today? Do you want to play and eat in the park cafe subscription to Yoo Bi ? " he asked , and with the spirit of Yoo Bi immediately nodded his head and said, " I want to invite me oppa and eonni there ya " I who saw it so do not feel bad about Ii Woo on he must still hear my reply to her last illness . " Let's go " Ii Woo Yoo Bi looks walking along left behind them .

Too tired to follow Yoo Bi and II woo a cool follow all existing games in the playground today , " they both did not have a sense of fear " thought I , are not you I can only watch and laugh at them while following every game because I do not strong had the guts to follow all the games here . without my knowing it at this place I could laugh out of seeing behavior and II Woo Yoo Bin thing I have not felt . after they get tired and hungry we decided to end her straight to the cafe where regular II Woo eat , when she reached her where she immediately ordered food for us , we were seated next to her could only nod in agreement because we both were amazed by the beauty and skill cafe owner her to decorate any room so that all the people who were there feel comfortable . " Its definitely been here only rich people only, this is not the place for me and Yoo Bi " I thought . " Let us spend Yoo Bi her food , eating Chae Won let's do not be shy " II Woo suddenly interrupted my reverie " good oppa I 'm hungry " I heard a direct answer Yoo Bi nudged his hand and he just smiled at me " eonni sorry that's the way I feel right now " look at our behavior II Woo was laughing at his " Yoo Bi eat slowly " I said to Yoo Bi who looked eagerly ate her " oppa delicious menu here again next time invite me and eonni here yes "begged her to woo II " definitely Yoo Bi " said Ii Woo looked at me and smiled " do not you listen to the child's request Ii Woo " I begged him .

" Oppa let's go home I'm sleepy " said Yoo Bi on the masik II Woo looks cool to watch music contribution and looks she still wants to linger here " well you're looking very tired Yoo Bin " we finally decided to leave the cafe, when he got in exit door cafe Yoo Bi accidentally hit a man who wears a hat so I'm not too clear look at his face " ajussi ah excuse me , I have not accidentally " said Yoo Bi as he bowed his head " I'm sorry my brother ajussi " I was trying to apologize to her . " Ah okay I Agashi less attention to the road because it was busy calling my friends who are in the " he replied as he took off his hat " Agashi still remember me " oh it turns out that handsome man I thought could not meet with her ​​again . " Ajussi oh how are you? " Asked me to her " you know it eonni ? " Yoo Bin said to me " my good news Agashi , we accidentally met at the supermarket yesterday night time " its clear to Yoo Bi " Yoo Bi introduced me your name whom " Yoo Bi said , holding out his hand " I just call ki song Jong I Jongki " its responsibility to introduce this eonni while she brushed my hand " introduced me Chae Won " I said to her and we were shaking hands each time I dared myself to look at her she turns too, were staring at me with his sweet smile , again met with her and see her sweet smile really makes my heart beat faster again because of his " happy acquainted with you Chae Won " answered her as he continued to stare at my face , whether he realized that I was now being fascinated with her ​​I thought to myself .

" Hey guys I'm still here waiting for you from last beyond " II Woo suddenly dawned on us, " sorry II Woo, Yoo Bi ajussi had accidentally hit the " I tried to clear it on II Woo "oo so sorry my brother ajussi, I introduce Jung II woo call me II Woo " her on Jongki said, " ah okay II Woo wrong I was inadvertently introduced me Song Jong Ki call me Jongki " said Jongki. well if so you'll excuse me yes Jongki Yoo Bi was sleepy from the earlier " said II Woo and we were saying goodbye, when I passed in front of Jongki to follow the steps II Woo and Yoo Bi him, he said " I hope we can still meet again Chae Won " to hear her words I could only smile and nod my head at his right and continue my steps to leave the cafe.

when my car was in II Woo still can feel the sweetness of her eyes and smiles at me, was nearby I felt the warmth and comfort of " oh God why my head there's only Jongki whether I actually fell in love with her " I sighed to herself as she glanced II Woo being Yoo Bi drove concentrations were already fast asleep from exhaustion.