How Did I fall In love with You

You're Still My love

 

- Jongki POV -

This afternoon I wanted to pick ChaeWon at work but suddenly there was a client that I have to meet to discuss the company's cooperation so that I undo my intention. after meeting my new finish feel hungry, on the way home I decided to stop by at the restaurant where ChaeWon work even though I knew he would have to go home. after I parked my car and was about to step into the restaurant I saw Yoo Bi from the same direction and I ventured to greet it first " is it true you Yoo Bi, still know me," I said to him, while he was trying to pay attention to the face and to remember who I am.

" Is it true your name JongKi oppa, oppa how are you I thought we would never meet again" she said with a cheerful smile on her face. "You want to have dinner here too oppa?" He asked me "yes my good news I'm hungry Yoo Bi Will you accompany me to dinner here," I asked Yoo Bi "I'd love oppa but I'm here to go home with ChaeWon eonni" he replied " ChaeWon eonni not home, whether she overtime today," I asked her again and she replied by nodding her head to me.

The menu is awaited finally came we immediately eat it " you hungry Yoo Bi," I smiled at him, saw him eating a burger with a large size quickly and not left " he .. he .. yes oppa I'm hungry, there eonni last time you went to restourant ? “ I replied, shaking his head. " Ah it Eonni he has finished resting " he said, pointing to the table, and I immediately turned my face to find the figure ChaeWon and found him standing on a table that seems to have deserted the customer.

I saw he was working while occasionally chatting warmly with II Woo, instantly I felt a strange thing in my heart there was a sense of not willing to see them standing together and exchanging a smile " What I'm jealous" I whispered to myself. " Oh II Woo oppa has yet to return if he is still here to wait for today's eonni overtime ?" Said Yoo Bi, watching them both.

"Yoo Bi what you mean," asked me curiously at her. " How her sense if you're working in the same place with your ex lover oppa, whether it feels strange," asked her back to me " I do not know because I've never felt anything like that, I want to ask you who the real Woo Ii if he's your cousin or friend eonni you ? "because I noticed that wherever II Woo are certainly he stole a glance at Chaewon" II Woo oppa is ex-girlfriend eonni "what II Woo ChaeWon ex girlfriend, how they can work together here ? "I asked with a surprised expression " oppa why with your face? Do not tell me you fell in love with eonni "Yoo Bi looked at me sharply " if I fall in love with your eonni should not be, whether eonni still love II Woo Yoo Bi "I asked with a serious look at him.

" You really liked eonni but how can you like that you do not have friends anymore gorgeous ? Eonni already II Woo oppa's not like he just felt as our brother " he replied, smiling at me. " Why did not you help me to approach eonni you ?" While I blink my eyes on him. " Are you seriously love ChaeWon eonni oppa ?" He looked at me sharply " yes I am serious if you see me playing around this time ?" I tried to convince him. " Well surely I will help you " he replied with a cheerful " what true thanks Yoo Bi " I replied with a cheerful smile as well. " Today eonni overtime " while waiting for his answer Yoo Bi was spending a cold drink " eonni take overtime today so that tomorrow can take time off to take me away oppa " she said to me " did you want to go ?" Asked me on his.

" Tomorrow we want to Sungkyuwan University to see the results of the entrance examination test oppa" answered her with anxious " you take the entrance exam there, wow what a coincidence I also graduated from there " I said with a smile "is it true you oppa first majored what's in there " asked his excited " business administration " I said " oh yeah definitely clever you oppa " said Yoo Bi on my " what if tomorrow morning you pick me at home and take you there "I  pleaded him " oppa true whether you tomorrow can take us there, but what does not bother you, " asked me to me " take it easy tomorrow I have time to take you but Yoo Bi do not you tell this problem on eonni, if tomorrow you're ready you can call me or send me a message " after we exchanged phone numbers quickly he replied " good oppa you just relax about it " he said, pointing his thumb at me in agreement.

Finally ChaeWon out also from his workplace and went to Yoo Bi " long wait my dear ? " ChaeWon asked Yoo bi " is not too long because I was waiting for you oppa eonni accompany me here so I do not feel bored " answered her with a smile to me, " ChaeWon how are you healthy ? " my question to him " I'm fine how about you, thank you for accompanying Yoo Bi here sorry bother you again " replied her " I'm healthy so do not be too formal to me ChaeWon " I said " let's go home oppa you said it would take us home ? " said Yoo Bi on me. " Yoo Bi we can return bus ride " ChaeWon replied, pulling his sister hands " ah is not anything I've been promising it to him, let's go to the car " I replied as he walked ahead of them.

- Chaewon POV –

" You've just met do not bother other people we could take a bus to go home " I said, glaring at Yoo Bi " eonni let us go home I'm sleepy " answered her without listening to my words. I see JongKi has opened the door for Yoo Bi in the back " means I have to sit next to him again, Lord why these days everywhere he is always there " I said to myself " why did you come home until late at night what you can often work overtime like this, why can allow your boss, " he asked while occasionally staring at me " ah this JongKi not his first time I'm working overtime in order to take leave tomorrow  " I said to him.

" It's you ChaeWon coworkers II Woo huh?" Asked her again to me " yes JongKi him my manager at Restourant as you can see " I said " she likes to tease you ? “ I immediately coughed hear his question while I glanced at the turns Yoo bi already asleep from exhaustion " do you mean, no he never teased me " I replied and hoped she stopped asking me. " But I had seen of him always tempt you and when he was far away from you I found him often looked at you, what you did not know about it," he asked as an investigator " Did I really do not know if he likes to stare at me before he came just to help me not tempt me, you also just got home from work ? "asked me on his " yes today there are clients who asked to meet after work for a business, after that my stomach felt hungry so I stopped there, until there I met Yoo Bi she says if you are still working " he told me. " He bother you ? "

" I had troublesome, I asked a lot about you now you know why he can fall asleep ? " Answered her as he teased me, " did you ask her what in her about me " I asked him " whether it's your boyfriend II Woo who had I ask her, you're not angry are you ? "JongKi replied, staring at me " it is important for you to ask and answer what Yoo Bi " I asked, looking at her " she says II Woo your ex-lover is now even be your boss, of course I want to be right ... " have not had time to pass on his words JongKi Yoo Bi suddenly awakened " we've not been home until oppa " JongKi quickly replied " a little while longer until ". we finally arrived at the front of our house and the alley we were saying goodbye to each other " thank you very much JongKi careful in the way " I said to him " oppa thank you goodbye " Yoo Bi said, " both to meet again yes ".

Tonight I can not sleep when I saw Yoo Bi was fast asleep in my bed , I still imagine JongKi and think of his words when in the car that made me smiled to herself when considering his behavior and stares at me. a voice suddenly my cell phone rang and I saw that there was a call from a number I do not know , after a few times I decided to go off the end of her lifting her " hello goodnight " I said " goodnight ChaeWon not sleep " answered her without me know who he is " who's there ? " asked me to clarify who call me middle of the night " ChaeWon you do not recognize my voice " replied his long voice began to remember who was there , instantly my heart started pounding and I know who's calling tonight " is it true you JongKi ? " ask me again " mm ...... yes I JongKi why you're not sleeping well ChaeWon " asked her again to me " how do you know my phone number get it from Yoo Bi ? " asked me looking at my sister who was sleeping and me scratching my head because I do not know what to say to him .

" ChaeWon you're still there , so I've been asking him " I asked him directly aware " yes JongKi I'm still here, why did you call me at night like you're supposed to have gone to bed, tomorrow morning you have to work it ," asked me " Did not it I had a question I could not sleep so I call you ChaeWon "and that there was only the sound of silence among us " JongKi you're still there , I go to bed sleepy "pleaded me to his " last ChaeWon I have not completed my words in your Will you hear " I'm like speechless and could only keep quiet while he waited for what he wants to say to me. " ChaeWon can I be your close friend, a friend who could be a place you told me , friends who can share happiness and sadness, I want to be a friend who is always there if you need it ChaeWon it possible ," asked her in my eyes that instantly makes me cry because hearing request and make me not able to answer the question . " Go to sleep you're late to work tomorrow I'm sleepy , good night JongKi " I hope he does not hear my voice is almost crying from her . " ChaeWon goodnight see you tomorrow " .

" What I'd heard was really a reality not a dream, is it true that the request comes from the mouth JongKi " I asked over and over in my heart and occasionally smiled as I felt peace in my heart because of his words. morning in the waiting finally came today Yoo Bin determining whether accepted or not in Sungkyuwan University. I built right after breakfast ready for preparing Yoo Bi eat and leave, I saw anxious faces Yoo Bi when right foot stepped out of the house " are you okay dear, why is your face like that," I asked, holding his forehead " it does not matter eonni I'm just afraid of what would later result we will see, if you think I can pass eonni " asked her while hold of my hand " hopefully dear, pray only the best " I said encouragingly at her.

" Oppa why are you here ? “ I was shocked when I heard the sound of Yoo Bi reprimand someone and when we move closer to the person I realized it was JongKi . " I'm waiting for you oh Yoo Bi Did not you say you like to go to the campus to see the results of the test " said Yoo Bi , hugging her . I who saw it could only make a guess surely they have agreed to meet today " eonni let alone participate oppa car " pulling my hand " we are just a short bus ride Yoo Bi " I have not had time to continue my words of my hands have been drawn to climbed into his car and then his sense of my body as numb and could only obey his orders . " Eonni oppa is also a graduate of the University Syungkuwan do you know about it " I just shook my head and stared JongKi " I'm sure you will pass this exam " JongKi said " thank you oppa hopefully " with a face full of hope Yoo Bi replied , I JongKi asked " you're not working today ? " with its flagship smile she shook her head towards me .

"Her bulletin board there," said JongKi on both of us, the three of us concentrate on looking for the name of Yoo Bi on the bulletin board " My name is not registered eonni " whined her on my " let's find again" I said clutching his hand " he, your name here Yoo Bi "JongKi shouted while pointing his finger at the three of us instantly notice board was cheering along as her happy especially Yoo Bi. I see Yoo Bi looks still want to linger looking at the notice board of his name is written there. I and JongKi bit away from there because a lot of the other participants wanted to see who was coming in his results. " You are proud to have a sister like he's smart," asked JongKi " yes I am proud and happy to have him on my side" I replied, looking at his handsome face and he responded with a smile.

" Once you go to college here too," I said to her " yes ChaeWon I went to college here, does not seem so long ago I left this campus " she said, looking around the campus environment. " I hear you're one of the best graduates in the campus JongKi, surely your parents would be very proud of your achievements that " I said, staring at her " yes that they are very proud of me but how do you know ? " He asked with a face confused " Yoo Bin who told me about this " with a smile he looked back at me " ChaeWon after this I would like to invite you and Yoo Bi somewhere, will you come with me ? " he pleaded as he grabbed my hand " where are you going to invite our " asked me as he looked at her " come about that you also know, let's take Yoo Bi go from here "as she tightly hold of my hand as we walked on over to Yoo Bi.

" Where are we going oppa ? " Said Yoo Bi to JongKi " just enjoy our journey today you'll also know where we go " he said, glancing at Yoo Bi from the rearview mirror. I suddenly and Yoo Bi know the direction we're headed " eonni ahead burial place of father and mother," asked her to me " yes dear " I replied, holding his hand. JongKi car was stopped near the cemetery's father and mother, and she asked us to go down and see him buy a few flowers. once I held her hand and asked JongKi "JongKi you going, if you want to look ate your parents or one of your sisters ? " hearing my question she just smiled and held my hand tightly. I and Yoo Bi can only follow where JongKi steps.

I saw JongKi steps leading to the tomb of the father and mother who made me and Yoo Bi only looked at each other . " Oppa it's my mother and father 's tomb ? " Said Yoo Bi on JongKi " yes we pray for them so that they are quiet over there " JongKi giving orders to us both . My face JongKi stocky body from behind as if my heart can not believe how he could know if this is where the tomb of our parents , I took a position directly adjacent parallel with Yoo Bi to pay homage to the father and mother as I pray for them to hear JongKi said " aboeji eomma how are you there ? today and Yoo Bi ChaeWon I brought here with me to visit you here , we have good news for you guys Yoo Bi has been accepted at the university he wants bless us and hopefully you always rest in there " when I heard the prayer JongKi I felt tears come out with its own could not believe what I heard how he could get this close to a father and mother , when I looked at my sister turns Yoo Bi reaction was the same with me .

When we would come home unexpectedly JongKi hold of my hands and Yoo Bi and said " aboeji, eomma I will take care of them for you " JongKi not had time to finish his sentence Yoo Bi hugged tightly JongKi seen crying, seeing that my heart was also sad and to cry about it. I saw JongKi reply with gently her hair Yoo Bi and looked at me and found me crying he then reached out to me and I grabbed his left hand he immediately pulled my hand and now I find my body already exists in arms " thank you JongKi" I whispered to her the only words that could come out of my mouth and then I felt a soft kiss on my forehead JongKi already landed.

The day after his meeting with me dapati me he was waiting for me in the car park area after I work and he waved his hand to me and then I approached him " you come here for lunch here ? " Said I to him " I'm not here to pick up your and deliver you back home " replied softly, looking at her makes my face red heating up because of her gaze. " But today I want to go somewhere beforehand did not immediately return home JongKi " he quickly replied " okay no problem let's get out of here " invite her to me as he opened the car door for me.

Today I wanted to come to campus to ask Yoo Bi breakdown of costs to go to college and JongKi agreed to drive me there. "Where the administrative space I want to know details of the entry fee Yoo Bi". My question to him. "Her place there ChaeWon" JongKi arriving there waiting for me outside, I saw the entry fee payment details Yoo Bi tuition is expensive and my money is not enough to pay her. because my head was still thinking about the lack of funding to the point that I forget where JongKi who has called me " ChaeWon affairs are finished on the inside, you're okay " ask me " does nothing JongKi sorry I did not hear and see in where you " I said as I kept wondering where I had to find the money to cover the payment of fees I have to pay immediately.

" ChaeWon why do not you say anything , I could see your papers " begged her to me " I do not JongKi less healthy today you want to see it you've graduated college you want to sign up again " replied I walked away . along the way home I kept thinking about the lack of tuition fees Yoo Bi , " I hope he did not know of this problem because no matter what way I'm going to try to find her " I think I do not want all of his hopes and hard work go to waste because I do not can prepare for college costs . I see JongKi while driving occasionally looking at me who had been silent on the side and front of the alley when we got in the car my house suddenly JongKi hold my hand and asked , looking at my eyes " there anything I can do for you, tell me do not say anything to me and makes me worry , I saw you had been thinking about something " I can only pretend smile " I'm fine thank you for this day carefully on the road " when I want to pull my hand from her she pulled my hand back " are you sure there is no problem ChaeWon ? ' I can only answer with a smile and a nod that finally makes JongKi willing to let go of my hand and let me get down from his car .

Yoo Bi When I was busy counting my savings are still lacking I remember once there's money in my closet but it's rent our house already I prepared to pay for 2 months because homeowners are not in korea for 2 months so I have not paid her. " If my life is actually pretty used to rent this plus my salary is out tomorrow, but it meant I had to rent our home in arrears for 3 months " I said while thinking to cover the rent money borrowed to anyone because I'm afraid the landlord will come and collect her.

His final tuition payment time came my courage to put all my money there, including money to pay the rent, because the most important current Yoo Bi can pay for college. when I got home I gave a student card obtained Yoo Bi of its campus, which means the day after he had started entering college. Yoo Bi not stop hugging and kissing him not forget thank me, nothing can replace my happiness aside clayey she smiled happily as it is now. there was already a week Yoo Bi enjoying his new role as a university student and I work as usual. already this week I do not see JongKi not heard from her, to be honest there is a sense of longing in my heart. Ii Woo is a person who frequently I encounter and often offered me to go home with him sometimes I could not refuse her and was forced to go with him.

Tonight I was home alone because Yoo Bi must follow the introduction of new student night for 2 days , when I had finished preparing for bed I heard a knock on the door of my house I came out to see who visit . I was surprised because that is what I found in front of my house is the homeowner who came to collect the rent on me . mistress Kim my invite to come in and sit while I made it clear that I have not been able to pay for my college precedence for the purposes of Yoo Bi and I asked for a few days , as long as it is not her I was not looking for it but I 've been looking for all my co-workers they say there is no money to be borrowed it to me . when I heard it was instantly mad at my mistress Kim and forced me to get out of his house tonight , all the items in front of him slammed by my body and pushed me out , at that moment I could only beg and cry to her asking that he wants to wait and ask for a few days this time to pay off my debt . I realized I was wrong and deserved mistress kim mad at me because he's been very good and believe in me.

I accept all the verbal abuse from her greeting to me while I clean up all my belongings were thrown out by her, instantly there is someone interesting my hand and helped me to stand up when I saw her face turned out that I found is JongKi. looks like he already knows and hears all of our conversations since that time he went straight to the mistress of Kim and apologized, asking how my debt to her. I saw him pay all my debt and usher kim mistress out of the house, she looked over to me and then took my hand to get back to my rental house, to be honest I was embarrassed at the time and was unable to JongKi his eyes while crying I said " JongKi I will pay my debt to you but please do not tell this to Yoo Bi " I begged begged him.

after hearing my words he sat in front of me and wipe my tears " you must put the rent money to cover tuition Yoo bi first, right ? " asked her to me, and immediately I nod my head, crying, quickly JongKi clung to my body, my hair gently. immediately in his arms because I felt the warmth and comfort of the nearby I feel protected, " Lord if this man you sent to always maintain and accompany me " I wondered to myself.