Fight For Life

You're Still My love

Chae Won woke up this morning to the sound of the alarm has been sounded many times and it's already showing signs of his time at 06.00 am for Chae Won to shower and prepare breakfast for her sister Yoo Bi before leaving school. it is becoming a routine Chaewon before he left for work, remember this day he has additional work schedule as a milkman he can dr one of his friends at a restaurant, at 10.00 he worked at a fast food restaurant as a cashier after returning from there he received additional work for tutored junior high kids for teaching science.

Quite tiring indeed but that is what can I do to cover the cost of the rent house and my little brother in preparation for university. if tired of it came to me quickly I definitely encourage direct myself  " I could definitely be pointing out to my father that I could live without money dad , I could raise my brother well and make it a successful passer " with tears in her eyes Chaewon try strong and in his heart he said, " Mommy help me to get through it all and I hope you always keep me and Yoo bi from afar " .

I wanted to quickly get home besides myself are tired with all the routines that I did since morning but I also want to quickly meet with my sister because it was Yoo Bi every few days he came home was sleeping soundly in his room. but today was different when I opened my door to greet my sister looks that make the smile on my fatigue vanished made​​. with spoiled she hugged me and said " tired eonni want to get you a drink? " quickly I said " not too bad I was not tired I know you're a strong, you need not fear for me " as he gently wiped her hair and let her rest her head on my lap.

With a voice choked back tears because my sister said, " I'm sorry because I eonni you worked so hard to earn money without thinking about your own health, but I promise if I've graduated I'll help you work and helping to meet our daily needs eonni " quickly wake him and replied " do not you just love learning task diligently so that you can get good grades and get in a good university and hopefully you can also get a scholarship so I can put you in there,  you should be better than me " while I wiped the tears on her cheeks " you know it darling I posed my little finger as a sign of agreement and he gave his index finger at me as he nodded vigorously ", who had been tears finally fell too while I held tightly hugged my sister.

Finally my sister fell asleep in my arms , I looked at his face how beautiful she was as beautiful as the mother , instantly memorable 4 years ago came back to me . day where we watched our mother put the corpse burial ground , we both hugged each other as if not willing to let go of the mother , even though we know the mother was sure if he could choose he would not be willing to leave the two of us just because of kidney failure he suffered pain and he was no longer able to to withstand pain better then the Lord came to pick her up . and this is where our lives changed shortly both of our mother's death shocked to learn that my father secretly had substantial debt for medical expenses mothers . interval of 3 months following the death of my father's mother had left us because it would hold pain -filled life by debt let alone our house was already taken by the Bank . complete already suffering we both instantly felt we became orphans who live without homes and families .

With the rest of the money I brought my sister to go with a heart that is not necessarily going where and what will be our future life really makes me not thinking clearly at the time but I remember praying to God after I was immediately reminded me of my parents with me softly said " we miss you mom dad if we missed you too "

 

Not feel well eventually I fell asleep and woke up to find myself now because that phone call from my friend who reminded me to immediately take milk should have been took from lightning before I woke up and realized I was late dropping milk today. I saw my brother beside me there is no way he was going to school and forgot to wake me end with hie I took the milk and apologized to my friend, I immediately run the bike my friend's house to deliver milk my customers. " Thank God all the milk has been tuck and they'll forgive me because I oversleep this morning to deliver milk "
 
With a bright smile Chaewon start this routine in the morning, saying " Chaewon Fighting "