Ready For Some Fun In The Sun

Summer Love

Finally after a hour flight you guys landed in Jeju. Your family and PO's went to your luggages. As soon everyone got their stuff, you rushed outside to see the view.  When you got outside your eyes got big like a little kid in a candy store.

 

“I FINALLY IN JEJU!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” you jumped and screamed which made many people think you were crazy. Zico ran to you to stop you.

 

“YAH!! WOO ~~~~~~~~~~~! ARE YOU CRAZY! STOP JUMPING!” he shouted trying to stop you.

 

“Ok! Ok! I’ll stop. I’m just so excited!” you smiled at him.

 

“Kids! Let’s go! The car is here!” your mom said to you guys. Everyone loaded their luggage into the car and drove to the hotel.

 

You guys finally arrived at The Shilla Jeju Hotel. Your jaw dropped when you saw the lobby. The hotel was HUGE!!!! It was right on the beach. You could see a perfect view of the ocean right from the lobby. PO’s parents checked in and handed everyone their room keys.

 

“PO, Kyung, and Zico you guys are sharing a suite together and my precious ~~~~~~~~ah will get a room to herself!” Mrs. Pyo said while handing out the room keys.


“Thank you Ajumma!”

 

“Omma! Why does ~~~~~~ah get a room to herself and I have to share with Jihoon and Zico! I don’t mind Zico but Jihoon! I LIVE with him every day! Can’t I get a break! He can stay with ~~~~~~ah.” Kyung questioned.

 

“Kyung! Are you crazy? I’m not letting a guy sleep in the same room as my sister! Best friend or not!” Zico scolded him.

 

“Its not like they’re going to do something bad!” Kyung smirked at Zico.

 

“YAH! Kyung! Either that or you will share a room with me and your mom! Which one do you want.” Mr. Pyo threatened with a smile. After he said that everyone cracked up.

 

“Fine. I’ll share a room with PO. Come on let’s go up to the room.” Kyung grumbled while dragging his feet towards the elevator with Zico right behind him.

 

The adults went up also, so it was just you and PO in the lobby. You and PO walked to the elevators and got in. The ride didn’t take that long. You guys hopped and went looking for the rooms since they were right next to each other. After walking in circles, PO found the room. Just as you were about to enter your room PO asked you,

“Hey ~~~~~~~~ah how about in a hour we go swimming at the pool?”

 

“Yeah! Sure. See you in a bit!” you waved him good bye and went in too your suite.

 

When you entered your suite you thought you were going to die. It was so pretty. It had an amazing view of the beach. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I’M HEAVEN!!!!” you screamed while you jumped on your bed.

 

You stopped and rolled all over the bed. “Awwww this is amazing! The bed is so soft!”

After rolling on the bed for a bit, you got ready to go to the pool.

---------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter is boring! Please leave comments below! :)