ITS SWIMMIN TIME!

Summer Love

'  ' = thoughts

-----------------------------------------

You went out of your suite and walked towards the pool. When you got to the pool there where little kids running all around and people everywhere. You scanned the area to trying to find PO. You didn’t see him so you went ahead and found some beach chairs to put your stuff on. You were looking for your sunscreen when you heard your name being called. You turned around and you saw PO. All of a sudden it felt like the whole world slowed down. You saw PO with only his swim trunks on.

 

You thought ‘Oh mah goodness doesnt he look hot with slightly mess hair, toned arms and abs, and with that amazing smile. I didn’t know Jihoon was working out! Woah! What am I saying? SNAP out of it Woo ~~~~~~~~~~’

 

“~~~~~~ah ready to swim?” PO asked you breaking your train of thought.

" Yea! Hold on let me put on sunscreen. You want some?"

"sure."

" Jihoon you better not be a ert here checking out girls and stuff! Cause thats gross!" you said as you were put sun screen on his back.

"Hahaha I was just messing with you! Come lets go to the pool!" walking to the pool. 'Why would i check some random girl out when i have you. She has the most perfect body ever with those long toned tanned legs, beautiful brown eyes, a slim waist, and the list goes on and on and on........ WOAH PYO JIHOON calm down. DONT BE A ! DONT BE A ! DONT BE A '

 After you two finished applying sunscreen , you guys jumped into the pool and then Kyung and Zico came towards you.

  “Hey do you mind us joining?” asked Zico. “Nope!” PO replied. ‘Man! I was trying to get some alone time with ~~~~~ah but that’s not gonna happen!’

“So what do you guys wanna do?” asked Zico.

“Let’s play chicken fight! I call ~~~~~~~~ah!” Kyung said excitedly.

‘ MUHAHAHAHAHA Operation get together ~~~~~ah and JiHoon is in motion.’

“Ok sure I guess I get Zico hyung.” PO said.

“Hey Jihoon get on my shoulders! I think we should give ~~~~~~~ah a chance too win” Zico snickered.

“Oppa! I bet I can take you down, but after I take down Jihoon first.” You said with a smile.

“OOOHHHH!!! ITS ON GURL!!!” PO challenged. He knew he could take you down in a heartbeat so he was gonna go easy on you.

You got on Kyung’s shoulders and PO on Zico’s.

“DUDE!!!! YOURE SO HEAVY!!! HURRY UP!!” Zico shouted under PO.

“Hyung! I’m not that heavy it’s just you’re too weak!” PO , kyung , and you laughed at him.

“WHATEVER! JUST HURRY UP!! IM DYING HERE!” Zico screamed.

“Okay! Here we go!” Kyung said excitedly.

You made the first move you tried to push PO off , but he wouldn’t move. PO and you then took each other’s hands and tried to get the other one off. You push as hard as you could but he wouldn’t fall. You tried and tried again. PO saw the frustration on your face and started laughing.

“HEY! Don’t laugh at me!” you started to get mad. Finally PO wasn’t paying attention. You took this chance and pushed him. He fell off but you put too much force and you went down also. SPLASH! You fell underwater. You felt something warm and soft on your lips. You felt a current of electricity went through your body. You opened your eyes and saw that they were PO’s lips!!!!!!

‘OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! DID I JUST KISS MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ you were freaking out in your head.

 

‘WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID ~~~~~~~~~~AH LIPS JUST TOUCHED MINE!!!! OMG OMG  OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! OTTOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ PO was also freakin out in his head.

 

You guys got to your sense and went back up. You look around trying to find PO. PO wouldn’t look at you and avoid your gaze. Zico and Kyung knew you guys kiss and smiled. So they thought that they should go talk to PO.

“Hey Jihoon! Let’s go gets some drinks! ~~~~~~ah go wait for us by the chairs!” Kyung suggested getting out of the pool.

“Yea! Let’s go drinks! Come on Jihoon!” Zico hopping out of the pool with PO following.

With them out of sight, you were still in the pool trying to think back if that really did happened. You subconsciously touched your lips and smiled. You finally got out of the pool and went toward the chair with everyone stuff. You laid down and decided to close you eyes for a minute before the boys came back.