Oh No....................... -.-

Summer Love

(The guys walking to get drinks)

“Alright Jihoon you made it to first base!” Zico grinned as he light punched PO.

 

“Whats first base hyung?” PO asked confused.

 

“Dongseong! YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT THE BASES!!!!!?!??!?!”  Kyung looked at PO like his head was chopped off.

 

“Nope hung what are they?” PO said utterly clueless.

 

Kyung and Zico’s jaws dropped.

 

“Well my innocent little dongseong, the ‘BASES’ are how far you get with a girl I supposed you could say. First base is kissing the girl. Then second base is of course asking the girl out and dating her. Third base is when you go on dates with her. And last but not less a homerun, which you don’t need to know about yet.” Kyung expertly explained.

 

“Oh so that’s what the bases are.” PO nodded

 

“So are you gonna ask her out? I don’t mind if you guys went out cause youre the only guy I can trust her with. As long as you don’t put tears in her eyes,  I’m all in for you dating her!” Zico explained with a grin.

 

“Ummmmm I don’t know yet hyung………….I don’t know how she feels about me. I don’t wanna mess up our friendship because I have feelings for her.” PO said with a glum expression on his face.

 

“Awwwwww Jihoonie! How are you gonna know if you never tell her! Maybe she has the same feelings as you do! You’ll never know until you try! Jeju is the PERFECT place to do it!” Kyung trying to encourage him.

 

“I don’t know hyung……………… but I’ll try!” PO said with a smile.

 

“There we go! That’s my donseong! Come lets go get some drinks and go back to ~~~~~~~~ah!” Zico exclaimed.

 

Meanwhile you at the pool………….

‘Hmmmmmmmmmm whats taking them so long? Well I guess I’ll tan until they come back.’ You closed your eyes and started to tan. You did that until you heard someone clear his throat. You opened your eyes to see five guys surrounding your beach chair. You saw a really HOT guy, a tall one, a super toned guy, one guy with TONS of aegyo, and one with a smirk on his face. The tall one talked first. “Hey beautiful you wanna go hang out with us? Im JaeHyun by the way.” He said with a GORGEOUS smile.

 

“Ummm no thanks.” You coolly rejected him. You weren’t getting a good feeling from them.

 

“Awww come on! It’ll be fun! We’re going to a beach part later tonight you should come!” The one with lots of aegyo said while grabbing your arm.

 

“Again no thanks!” You pushed his hand off of your arm. You grabbed your stuff, got up, and went to go look for the boys.

 

“Come on babe. Have some fun! Why not spend some time with us?” the really HOT guy said to you while grabbing your waist.

 

“Ewwww! Get your hands off of me! And who are you calling babe! Im not your babe!” you said to them as you where backing away from them.

 

“Don’t be so uptight! We just wanna have some fun that’s all!” the toned guy said with his hands up.

 

“Whatever!” you turned around to leave, but being clumsy you, you slipped into the pool. -.- Oh dear god……………

‘Woah is she ok?’ the five guys wondered.

 

You fell in to the deep end of the pool. All of a sudden you had a pain in your leg. ‘ AWWWW CRAP THIS IS THE WORST TIME TO GET A LEG CRAMPP!!!!!!!!!!’ You tried to kick, but you couldn’t. Every time you moved your leg, it felt like 98769238749817349817384619865817349817498174391835618349187431853965 neddles where going into your leg. Slowly you where losing energy and air.

 

‘Man im gonna die drowning. Great…….just great…… Wait a minute………………………….  I DIDN’T EVEN TELL PO I LIKED HIM!!!!!! I DON’T WANNA DIE!!!!! MOMMY HELP ME!!!’ SPLASH! Just as you were ‘dying’ you felt a warm arm around your waist pulling you towards the ‘light’.

‘Am I dead? Is this an angel taking me to heaven? WWWWAAAAHHHH! I DIDN’T EVEN TELL PO I LIKED HIM!!!!!!!! Hope fully God can do it for me.’ You thought this before you totally out.

 

I typed this ALL on my phone! So sorry if there were any mistakes! Please write comments below that would be AWESOME!!! : )