Jeju Here We Come Part 2

Summer Love

You guys finally arrived at the airport. Kyung gave both of you a little push and said “ Yah! JiHoon! ~~~~~~ah! Get up we’re at the airport!” P.O. woke up and got out of the car. You rubbed your eyes and went towards the trunk to get your suitcase.

                     When you got there, you saw P.O already pulling it towards luggage check in. “Thanks JiHoon!” you said to him. “Well you were having trouble with it earlier. So I thought I would help you out!” he replied back with his adorable smile. After you heard that, you gave him a smile and skipped towards Zico.

                     After checking in all the luggage,  it was time to get on the plane. Of course you sat by P.O. You were a bit scared because you afraid of heights even though you’ve been on plenty of flights. When the plane was taking off, you began to hyperventilate. P.O. noticed this and put earphones in your ears and took your hand.

. “ Here listen to my ipod. You can squeeze my hand if you’re still scared.” P.O. said trying to comfort you. Soon after that you started calming down. Your breathing was going back to normal.

“Thanks Jihoon! I would probably die without you!” You thanked him. “I’m so excited for Jeju! What about you!” you asked him.

“Of course I’m excited! Who wouldn’t be! I can wait til see all the HOT girls there!” trying to tease you.

“ YAH! PYO JIHOON! Don’t be a ert! I don’t to have a best friend as a ERT!!!!” you scolded him with your famous pout. You turned away looking out the window shunning him. All of a sudden you started to have a weird feeling in your chest like like you were jealous or something. You thought to your self ‘ NO WAY! NO WAY AM I JEALOUS! I don’t like him like that! It’s not like I’m his girlfriend to be jealous when he talks about other girls. I DON’T LIKE HIM  LIKE THAT ! I don’t like him like that………………….right? Just as friends. Just as friends...........’ After a few minutes, you fell asleep again.

“Hey! ~~~~ah are you mad at me? I’m sor-“ he saw you asleep against the window. His lips formed into a smile. P.O. took your head and gently placed it on his shoulder.

“Pabo. Why use the window as a pillow when you have me.” He lovingly whispered to you as he moved your bangs to the side. He began to stare at your face again from your long eyelashes to your pouty lips.

“Yah! Pyo Jihoon! You like my sister don’t you!” Zico  interrupting P.O’s thoughts.

“Anniyo Hyung! I don’t like her! She’s my best friend!” P.O. replied back embarrassed.

“ YAHHHH! My dongseng is so grown up now! He’s liking girls now!” Kyung exclaimed with a huge smile on his face.

“HYUNG! I don’t  like her! Only as a friend that’s it I promise you!” P.O said trying to get his point out.

“Araseo! Araseo! I get it! You like my sister but you won’t admitted it!” Zico teasing P.O.

“HYUNG!!” P.O whined while giving him a ‘please stop it’ look.

“Fine we’ll stop.” Said Kyung and Zico.

After 30 minutes you guys finally arrived in Jeju.