Change of schedule

Friends forever?

Omma pov

*Phone rings* 

"Yeobosayo?" Omma asked

"Yes, this is Mrs. Lu, correct?" The voice on the phone asked

"Yes."

"I just want to inform you that we have changed your schedule for coming to America. Mrs. Lu,, we have changed the flight schedule from a month to a week. You have one week to come to America. I hope you understand."

Omma was shocked. This is going WAY too fast. We haven't even packed half our items yet.

"Yes, I understand." Omma answered.

"Okay. Thank you for understanding. I hope to meet you soon."

The phone disconnects.

Omma turned to appa.

"Omo..... We have until next week to be in America.

 

Luhan's pov

"Luhan, wake up. We have to talk to you." Omma said

"Ani........ I don't want to. It's Saturday......I'm tired."

"Luhan, we have to talk about moving to America."

After hearing those words, I quickly got out of my bed, and rushed downstairs where my appa is. I was hoping the news was not to move to America.

I was wrong.

"Luhan, my son, we have until one week to move to America." Appa said

My eyes shot up. WHAT!?! WHAT HAPPENED TO ONE MONTH!! NO!! One week is too fast!! I wanted to cry.

"WHAT!?!?!" I yelled

"Luhan, you should be happy! America will give us a better life!" Omma said

"NO IT WILL MAKE ME MISERABLE!!!! I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE. I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE XIUMIN!" My eyes started to get watery.

"You will meet new friends!"

"I DON'T WANT TO MEET NEW FRIENDS, I WANT XIUMIN!!! I LOVE HIM!!" I confessed

"Luhan....... Are you gay for Xiumin?"

"YES OMMA!! I'M GAY FOR XIUMIN!!!"

My parents were in shock. I had so much courage to tell those words infront of my parents. I love Xiumin and that's that. Appa got up. I thought we was going to slap me or something. But he didn't

"We are moving to America no matter what.... Get your things and get packed. We will be leaving next week."

You can tell appa was being serious. He was not joking

I went to my room in sadness. I locked myself in my room, not bothering to pack. I have to tell Xiumin about this. I got my phone and texted him.

 

To: Xiumin

From: Luhan

Hyung... my flight schedule changed..... I'm moving to America in a week......

I never got a text back. I bet he hates me now. I bet he doesn't want to see me anymore. I started to cry on the corner of my room.

*One hour later*

I heared a knock on my door.

"Luhan, I need you to go to the grocery store to buy food." Omma said

I didn't feel like getting up. Maybe it will get my mind off of this situation I'm in right now. I unlocked my door. and went downstairs. I grabbed my sweater, and I went out the door.

 

Xiumin pov

I received Luhan's text. I was disappointed to read it. That's why I'm heading to Luhan's place. 

When I arrived to his house, I knocked on this door. His omma answered the door.

"Xiumin! What are you doing here? Luhan isn't here right now. He will be back soon." Mrs. Lu said

"I'm not here for Luhan, I'm here for you. I need to talk to you and Mr. Lu."

Mrs. Lu nodded her head and gestured me to the couch. She closed the door behind me. I sat down on their couch, nervously.

"What do you want to talk about?" Mr. Lu asked

I took a deep breath.

"I want to talk about Luhan moving to America. Jebal...... Please let him stay here. I don't want him to leave. Luhan is important to me Jebal. I think I'm in love with your son." I said very fast

Luhan's parents had a very serious look on their faces. I can't believe I just confessed to his parents.

"Xiumin, I'm sorry, but Luhan can't stay here by himself." Mrs. Lu said

"Yes he can! I will take care of him! I will visit him everyday! I have this under control." I pleaded

"I like your offer, but he is my son. I want to take care of him. America will give him a better life. Plus he is not responsible." Mr, Lu explained

"I'm sorry, Xiumin," Mrs. Lu said while cupping my face with her hands.

I was heart broken. I didn't want Luhan to leave.

"Do you know where Luhan is now?" I asked

"He went to the nearby grocery store." His omma said

"Ahh... Thank you. Oh yeah, and thank you for having this talk with me. I really appreciate it." I thanked them.

"You're welcome, Xiumin. And we are sorry." They said

I bowed to them, and I was out the door. Heading to where Luhan is.

 

Luhan pov

I think I got everything omma wanted me to get. I was at the cashier paying for the items. After that, I was out the door. I was walking back home, and checking my phone if I received any messages from Xiumin. There weren't any. I sighed, and put my phone away. It's official. Xiumin now hates me. I'm the worst best friend ever. I felt a tear in the corner of my eye. I was forcing it not to fall down. I looked up and saw a familiar figure walking toward me pretty fast. My eyes adjusted, it was Xiumin. He had a serious look on his face. Part of my is happy to see him. The other part is afraid to see him. As he got closer to me, he outstretched his right arm, grabbed my neck, and pulled me toward his face. Making our lips collied.

 

 

Autor's note: I hope you liked this update! I will update soon! Please comment and subscribe! Thank you!!