Goodbye

Friends forever?
Xiumin pov
Luhan is kissing me. I can't believe this is happening. I can just scream to the world!!! I just realize that i need air. Noo!! I don't want to ruin this moment!!! Omo... I think im dying.... I NEED AIR NOW!!
I broke our kiss. Both of us gasping for air. Him and i looked into eachothers eyes. 
 
"Luhan..... I'm going to miss you..."
 
"Me too...."
 
He hugged my really tight. Burying his face in my neck.
What am i going to do without you?!?
Luhan pov
*Moving day* 
 
"Is everyone ready to go?" Appa asked
 
"Yes we are ready! Oh im so excited!" Omma said
 
I sighed. I can't believe this day has come. 
Before we left, i took my phone out and texted Xiumin.
 
To:Xiumin
From:Luhan
Hey hyung. Today's my moving day. I just wanna say thanks for everything you have done for me. Thanks for being my friend. And please wait for me. I will be back. I promise. Xiumin hyung, Saranghaeyo.
 
We arrived to the airport. Our flight leaves in a hour. I wonder where Xiumin hyung is? I hope he read my text i sent to him. 
Xiumin pov
I woke up by the ringing of my phone. When i opened my phone, i read Luhan's text. My eyes shot up. LUHAN IS LEAVING TODAY?!?!?! I TOTALLY FORGOT!!!!!! I quickly got up and changed in my clothes. I can't believe i forgot! Im the worst best friend..... Oops i mean boyfriend ever!!!
I ran outside and called a cab!
 
"Taxi!!" I yelled
 
I opened the door and sat at the passenger seat.
 
"Take me to the airport fast please!"
The driver nodded and went full speed.
 
Suddenly, he went slower and slower.
 
"What happened? Is something wrong?" I asked
 
"Sorry, but there is a big traffic ahead of us." The driver said
 
I cursed silently. this going to take forever!!
Forgot it!!! Im not going to sit here and wait. I opened the taxi passenger door, and started to run to the airport.
 
"HEY!! You forgot to pay!" Yelled the taxi driver.
 
Sorry, but i gotta see my boyfriend. 
Luhan, please wait.....
Luhan pov
 
"Now boarding the plane to California." Said a voice
I sighed. I looked everywhere for Xiumin, but theres no sign of him.
 
"Let's go." Appa said
 
As i gave my ticket to the flight attendant, i heard someone calling my name. I turned back, and i see Xiumin running toward me. My eyes are wide open. I have a big smile on my face. He ran up to me and held me tight in his arms.
 
"Luhan, please dont forget about me." He whispered
 
"I will never forgot about you."
I hugged him back. We broke our hug. He grabbed my chin and lifted it up to his lips. Giving my a passionate kiss. I could hear people saying "Aww!! So cute!"
We broke our passionate kiss. I turned back to where my parents were at. I was about to enter the place. I turned around and waved back to Xiumin. He waved back to me. As i entered the plane, i never saw him again.
 
 
 
Author's note: sorry i took so long! And sorry its too short! I could really think of anything! Please comment and subscribe!