The American Boy Disturbance

Another YunJae Stories

Hi,, I’m back. Now it’s time for Yoochun to show up. He will be a new transferred student to YunJaeMinSu’s school. He will make Yunho super jealous. Hahahahahaha

The italic words mean Yoochun said them in English.

Enjoy,,

#######

“Hello everyone, my name is Yoochun Park, or here in Korea it will be Park Yoochun like my mom said. I lived in ia, America before my father’s transferred here. Nice to meet you,” Yoochun bowed after he finished his introduction.

The whole class started to murmur about Yoochun. Talking about how handsome he was, or about how wide and shining his forehead was.

“Silent, class,” Mrs. Kang put her finger in front of . “ Yoochunie can sit near Jaejoongie over there, okay? Your seat has lady bug on it,” Mrs. Kang pointed her finger at the lady bug seat.

Thanks, Mrs. Kang,” said Yoochun in English while taking Mrs. Kang hand and kissed her right hand.

Yoochun turned his gaze and suddenly he stunned. He saw a pretty little boy that Mrs. Kang called Jaejoongie was smiling at him.

Without hesitation he walked towards Jaejoong with a wide smile plastered on his face.

Hello, my pretty boy. It’s an honor to sit next to a very pretty little boy like you,” and Yoochun kissed Jaejoong’s hand like he did to Mrs. Kang.

Jaejoong, who only understood ‘hello’, blushed mercilessly because of Yoochun’s sudden action.

“Don’t kill him, hyung,” said Changmin while holding Yunho’s arm. Yunho sat right behind Jaejoong, and he absolutely saw that event directly.

“Yes, hyung. He’s just a little boy,” Junsu joined the conversation. Seeing Yunho’s death glare, Junsu couldn’t help to worry about the new student’s live.

“Yoochunie, you can sit now, okay?” Mrs. Kang asked Yoochun to sit down.

“You’ve caught my heart, my pretty boy. I’ll be back,” unwillingly Yoochun let go Jaejoong’s hand and sat on his lady bug seat.

“Okay class, let we start with the coloring. Do you have your colored pencils with you?” and the class began.

During break time

“Gosh, finally it’s break time. I’m hungry. What’s your lunch, Junsu hyung?” Changmin stretched his hands up. He felt so bored in coloring lesson. He didn’t understand why they had to study coloring not math or English.

“I won’t tell you. You’ll eat my lunch again like yesterday. No!” Junsu hugged his lunch box tightly on his chest.

“Geez, just tell me, I really want to know,” Changmin stood up and tried to pull the lunch box from Junsu’s hug.

“Yunho hyung help, heeeeeelp,” Junsu screamed to get Yunho’s attention. But his hyung didn’t look at him. He kept his eyes on the new student who was holding his Jaejoong’s hand.

“Hyuuuuuung,” Junsu screamed once more, but Yunho didn’t budge.

“Wait, Minnie. Wait!” Junsu yanked his lunch box which was almost in Changmin’s grip.

“What hyung? I’m hungry,” Changmin sighed.

“You have your own lunch, right? I know Ahjumma Shim always gives you much food for school, why do you still want my lunch, huh?”

“Because I’m still hungry, duh,” Changmin rolled his eyes.

“Tsk, you and your eating habit. By the way, what’s wrong with Yunho hyung?”

“No idea. He’s been like that since the new student sat near Jaejoong hyung.”

“Is he jealous?”

“I don’t know. Now give me your lunch box,”

“Yah!”

A sudden screamed shocked Changmin and Junsu. They looked at Yunho. He was standing with his fists clenched tightly.

“Get away from my Jaejoongie.” Yunho approached Jaejoong and Yoochun angrily. At that time, Yoochun was trying to feed Jaejoong who was blushing like crazy.

What’s your problem, man?” Yoochun, who didn’t like his lovey dovey moment with his pretty boy disturbed, stood up and pushed Yunho on his shoulder provocatively.

“What?” Yunho frowned his eyebrows.

“What’s your problem?” now Yoochun said it in Korean.

“Get away from my Jaejoongie. He’s mine. MINE!” Yunho pushed Yoochun’s shoulder back.

“Really? Who said that? He is my pretty boy,” Yoochun moved closed until his face was dangerously close to Yunho.

“You,,,”

“What? Let’s have a duel after school. Meet me near the swing. If you are a man.”

“You,,,”

“Deal?”

“Deal! Don’t you even try to run away!”

“Fine!” Yoochun sent his death glare at Yunho and vice versa.

“You’ll be mine, my pretty little boy. See you later,” Yoochun winked at Jaejoong and walked out from the class.

“Yunnie, what are you doing? Why Yunnie will have a duel with Chunnie?” asked Jaejoong.

“Yunnie doesn’t want Joongie with him. And now Joongie calls him Chunnie. Is Joongie that close with him? Does Joongie like him so much?”

“Aigoo, pabo Yunnie. Yunnie is the person who Joongie likes the most, not Chunnie,” Jaejoong touched Yunho’s cheek and smiled.

“Really, Joongie?”

“Yes, Yunnie. But Yunnie, doesn’t Yunnie think Chunnie is handsome?” Jaejoong tilted his head cutely. He didn’t know what he had said innocently triggered a monster inside Yunho.

“What? Yunnie is more handsome than that American boy.”

“Yes, Yunnie is more handsome than Chunnie. But Chunnie is also handsome with that wide forehead,”

“Joongie is bad,” Yunho sat back on his bear seat. He put his head on the table, faking a sob.

“Yunnie, what’s wrong? Yunnie?” Jaejoong shook Yunho softly.

“Our pabo hyungs,” Changmin shook his head while his right hand took Junsu’s lunch box and opened it.

“Yeah, pabo hyung,” said Junsu without realizing he would lose his lunch again.

 

After school near the swing

Yunho and Yoochun were standing closely. The death glare didn’t leave their eyes. Meanwhile the other three, Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin were sitting on a bench.

“The duel is, the first one who can reach that monkey bars over there is the winner,” Yoochun pointed at the monkey bars that was not really far from them.

“Sure! Be ready to lose, you American boy!” Yunho smirked evilly.

“Yeah, you too,” said Yoochun.

“Joongie, can Joongie count until three from there so we can start?” Yunho shouted so Jaejoong could hear him.

“Okay, Yunnie. One, two, three,”

After Jaejoong said three, Yunho ran as fast as he could.

“Good luck Yunnie!” Yunho was so happy hearing Jaejoong cheered for him.

“And Chunnie too good luck!”

What? Joongie cheered for that boy too. Geez, said Yunho inside his thought.

“Hahaha! Excuse me, I’m first now,” suddenly Yoochun voice was sounded in front of Yunho. Yoocchun ran passing Yunho fast.

“What? No!!!” And with that Yunho ran fast. He wanted to win so badly.

“Yosh! I’m the first. Hahahahahahaha,” Yoochun laughed frantically. He was so happy that he could win.

“You,,, you,,,” Yunho slumped down. Actually Yunho got to the monkey bars not too long from Yoochun. He only lost a second to Yoochun.

“I’m the winner, come to me my pretty little boy. Hahahahahahaha,” Yoochun opened his hands widely, welcoming Jaejoong who was running towards him, followed by Changmin.

“Yes my pretty boy, hug me. I’m yours and you are mine,” Yoochun closed his eyes, waiting for Jaejoong to come to his hands. But after for awhile, he didn’t feel anything. No hands hugging him nor a pretty little boy clinging on to him.

“Yunnie, is Yunnie alright?” Jaejoong kneeled down, reaching his Yunho.

“Yun, *sobs* Yunnie is alright, Joongie,” answered Yunho between his sobs.

“Don’t cry, Yunnie. Don’t cry. Joongie is here,” and Jaejoong hugged Yunho, leaving Yoochun shocked with his mouth wide opened.

“Yunnie doesn’t want Joongie with that boy. Joongie is Yunnie’s,” Yunho held on Jaejoong’s shirt tightly. He was afraid if he freed Jaejoong, he would leave him.

“No, Yunnie. Joongie is Yunnie’s. Joongie is Yunnie’s forever. Don’t cry anymore, okay?” Jaejoong caressed Yunho’s hair.

Hearing Jaejoong’s saying, Yoochun’s mouth opened wider. He was shocked. His pretty little boy chose to hug Yunho who obviously lost to him.

“That’s always happened, hyung. Don’t be shocked,” Yoochun looked at his right. Now Changmin was standing next to him.

“Can I call you hyung? You look older than me,” Yoochun just nodded.

“Don’t be shocked okay, hyung? They like to hug each other though.”

“But,, but I won,,” Yoochun stuttered.

“Still, you can’t win from Yunho hyung if it’s related to Jaejoong hyung. Yunho hyung is his number one,” Changmin smiled, tried his best to comfort Yoochun.

“I think I broke my heart now,” Yoochun sighed. His first day at school was the most heartbroken day in his live.

“It’s okay, hyung. It’s a part to be an adult. And I’m Changmin by the way. Shim Changmin,” Changmin shoved his right hand in front of Yoochun for a hand shake.

“Hi, Changmin. And thanks,” Yoochun took Changmin’s hand.

“Yah! Minnie! Where are you? After you took all my lunch, and then you leave. I just went to the toilet for a moment and now you’re gone. I’ll kick your , Minnie!” A dolphin like voice echoing from a cute little boy who was walking towards them.

“Who’s that dolphin boy?” Yoochun put his hand on his eyebrow, blocking some sun ray to see the dolphin boy clearly.

“Oh, he is Junsu. Kim Junsu, the walking duck ,”

“Duck ?”

“Yes, when he comes here you can check his . Looking at his make you want to spank it hard. Hahahahaha.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, just wait and see.”

Not too long after their talks, Junsu finally reached them. He wore his shorts not in a proper way somehow showing his shape. Yoochun widened his eyes because of the view.

Oh my God. That’s the cutest ever. Yoochun couldn’t help but smiled while looking at Junsu’s .

“Why did you leave me, Minnie? I was looking for you before,” Junsu pouted his lips.

“Mian, hyung. Jaejoong hyung dragged me here,” Changmmin wrapped his hand around Junsu’s shoulder.

“So, who’s the winner?”

“Actually it’s Yoochun hyung who won. But you know, Yunho hyung is everything for Jaejoong hyung. No one can beat him.”

“So true, Minnie. Poor Yoochunnie,”

“I’m okay, baby,,”

“Uwaaaaaaaa,” Junsu shrieked hearing someone talked from his back.

“Too loud hyung. It’s just Yoochun hyung. Yoochun hyung, this is Junsu hyung. Junsu hyung this Yoochun hyung,” Changmin introduced Junsu to Yoochun.

“Just call me Yoochunnie or Chunnie, baby,” Yoochun touched Junsu’s right cheek.

“Errrrr, hi Chunnie,” Junsu smiled groggily, Yoochun was standing too close to him.

“You are so cute, baby. Be mine,” and with that Yoochun smacked Junsu’s hard.

“Yah, Chunnie! Why?” Junsu rubbed his sore .

“Be mine, okay?” Yoochun dragged Junsu by holding his hand tighly.

“Yah! Where are you taking me? Help me, Minnie!” Junsu tried to pull his hand, but Yoochun was too strong.

“Bye, hyung. Enjoy ne? I'm hungry. What is umma cooking today?” Changmin smirked evilly while rubbing his tummy and walked away, leaving Yunjae couple.

“Don’t cry anymore, ne Yunnie? Joongie is here,” Jaejoong kept saying it, to erase Yunho’s uneasiness because of Yoochun.

“Don’t leave Yunnie okay, Joongie?”

“Joongie won’t leave Yunnie,” Jaejoong smiled sweetly.

“Poppo,” said Yunho, pointing at his cheek.

“Eh?”

“Yunnie wants a poppo from Joongie,”

“Okay, okay, aigoo Yunnie is so cute,”

Muach

Jaejoong pecked Yunho’s cheek. Yunho suddenly stood up and jump.

“Yeah!!! Yunnie is happy now. Woohoo,”

“Hahahahahaha,, glad to hear that, Yunnie,”

“Now, should we go home, Joongie?”

“He em,” Jaejoong nodded his head and intertwined his hand with Yunho’s.

With big wide smile plastered on their face, Yunho and Jaejoong walked home hand in hand together. It was a very long day for them. Have nice rest, boys!