Yunnie is Sick (Part One)

Another YunJae Stories

“Minnie, stop eating my SuSu’s lunch,” shouted Yoochun while trying to take Junsu’s lunch box from Changmin’s grip.

“Bath Ayem hanggerri, hiuuuung,” answered Changmin who tightened his grip while still munching the food.

“But my SuSu hasn’t had his lunch yet. Stop, Minnie,” now Yoochun were pulling the poor lunch box.

“Nooooooooo,”

“Give it back!!” Yoochun pulled the lunch box hard and he succeeded.

“Hyuuuuuung,” retorted Changmin.

“I’m going to give it to my SuSu. You’ve had your lunch already,” Yoochun stuck his tongue out at Changmin.

“Here, Suie. Your lunch box. I’m going to protect you from that not so little food monster while you’re having your lunch,” said Yoochun again.

“Thanks Chunnie. It almost happens every day. That’s why I have these two lunch boxes. Want to eat with me?” Junsu titled his head cutely while shoving his another lunch box in front of Yoochun.

“Sure, Suie. But later, after I’m sure that food monster won’t take your food anymore,” Yoochun pointed and Changmin who was pouting because he couldn’t get another lunch as usual.

“Jaejoong hyuuuuuung, Yoochun hyung is bad,” Changmin called Jaejoong, expecting Jaejoong would help him to get ‘his’ lunch back.

But the later didn’t answer it. Jaejoong was busy poking his lunch. He didn’t even eat anything from his lunch.

“Jaejoong hyung are you okay? Aren’t you going to eat your lunch?” asked Changmin while eyeing the lunch.

Getting no reply from Jaejoong, Changmin reached out his right hand, trying to take some omelet from Jaejoong’s lunch box. Just when Changmin’s hand was a centimeter from the omelet, Jaejoong poked his fork into it and the take it.

“This is Yunnie’s favorite omelet,” Jaejoong put the omelet into his mouth and chewed it.

Not being discouraged, Changmin now was trying to take the strawberries which were put by Ahjumma Kim for Jaejoong’s desserts. And the same thing happened, just when Changmin was about to take it, Jaejoong poked it with his fork.

“And this is Yunnie’s favorite fruit,” Jaejoong chewed the strawberry, while Changmin pouted since he couldn’t get anything.

 “Chunnie, say aaaaaaa,” Junsu shoved some food into Yoochun’s mouth who’s happily chewing it.

“Me too hyung. Aaaaaa,, feed me,, aaaaaa,” said Changmin and opened his mouth wide.

“No. It’s only for me,” so Yoochun covered Changmin’s mouth with his hand.

“This is what Yunnie promised Joongie that he will cook it for Joongie,” Jaejoong continued poking his pasta. He missed his Yunnie so much. He didn’t pay attention to his mischievous dongsaengs who were still busy fighting for foods (A/N : or getting Junsu’s attention).

“Hyung, you can call him later after school. You have your cellphone, right?” suggested Junsu.

“Yes, hyung. Cheer up, okay. Help me to protect my SuSu from this food monster,” Yoochun also encouraged Jaejoong.”

“Yah! I’m not food monster. I’m just a growing up boy. Hyung, don’t listen to them. Just let’s go outside and try to touch the ring again while I’m eating your lunch,” Changmin held Jaejoong’s wrist and stood up.

“Touch the ring? Yunnie,,,, huweeeeeeeeeee,” finally Jaejoong cried. He remembered when Yunho helped him to touch the ring before (A/N Read The Ring is Too High, Doue).

“Yah, Minnie. You make him cry. Shuuush, Jaejoong hyung. Shuush. Don’t cry,” said Junsu soothing Jaejoong. Then he hugged Jaejoong tight, followed by Yoochun.

“Mianhae, Jaejoong hyung,” Changmin felt guilty and now joined the chibi group hug.

 

After school,

“Joongie, do you really don’t want Ahjumma to take you home? Ahjumma can call your umma,” Mrs. Shim offered Jaejoong to take him home since his umma was still not at school.

“It’s okay Ahjumma. Joongie will wait for umma. Umma said she will be a little bit late. Joongie will just stay at school,” Jaejoong smiled weakly. He really couldn’t concentrate during the school. He felt tired even though he didn’t do anything. His mind was busy thinking of his Yunnie.

“Okay then. Don’t go anywhere. Wait inside the school with Ms. Lee okay, Joongie?”

“Ne, Ahjumma,”

“Be careful, Joongie,” said Mrs. Shim.

“Bye, hyuuuung,” said Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin in unison. Three of them were off together. Yoochun’s and Junsu’s mom couldn’t pick their sons up because they were busy.

“So, who’s ready for takoyaki?” asked Mrs. Shim which answered by a loud ‘me’ from the kids especially her own son.

Jaejoong walked back to the play ground in the kindergarten. He sat on a swing and started to swing his swing slowly.

“Yunnie, Yunnie usually pushes Joongie when we play with the swing. Joongie misses Yunnie,” Jaejoong looked at his feet sadly. He remembered when Yunho pushed the swing for him.

“Joongie,,, Joongie. Sorry umma is late,” Mrs. Kim was panting. She had been running from out of the school gate.

“It’s okay umma. Let’s go home, umma. Joongie is tired,” Jaejoong got off from the swing and held his umma’s hand.

“We won’t go home, Joongie,” Mrs. Kim kneeled in front of Jaejoong.

“Wae umma? Joongie is tired,” Jaejoong sighed.

“Is Joongie really tired? Hmmmm, so Umma thinks we won’t go to Yunnie’s home then,” Mrs. Kim put her hand on her chin, making a thinking pose.

“What? Yunnie’s house? No Umma. Joongie is not tired. Let’s go. Let’s go Ummaaaaaaaa,” suddenly Jaejoong felt excited. Hearing that he was going to see his Yunnie, made his tiredness fade away.

“Eh? Joongie is tired, right?”

“No, Umma. Joongie is not tired. Joongie is fine. Let’s go,” Jaejoong put his widest smile to prove to his umma that he wasn’t tired.

“Hahahahaha. Okay, let’s go to Yunnie’s house. But wear this mask, okay Joongie?” Mrs. Kim passed a Hello Kitty mask to Jaejoong.

“Okay umma. But after that, we go to Yunnie’s house fast. Ne umma, ne??” Jaejoong took the mask and wore it.

“Yes, Joongie. Yes. Let’s go,” Mrs. Kim stood up and was dragged by eager little Jaejoong who was impatient to see his Yunho.

###############################

To be continued to part two