Two

Jekyll and Hyde [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Accident

A car made a stop on Suji's house. Myungsoo went out of the back seat and opened the other door, Suji went out. He helped her going into their gate. "I'm okay here. You can go now." Suji said who was about to close the gate, he stopped it. "Are you sure? Is your mom there?" Myungsoo asked, looking worried. She nodded and smiled, "Yes. Now go, Jinri might be waiting for you." She said and closed the gate. Myungsoo sighed and went back to the car, "Should we go home now?" His driver asked and he shook his head, "No. Let's go to school first. I still have to take Jinri home." He looked outside the window and remained silent.

"Hey Taem? Is Jinri still at school?" He called Taemin, "Yeah, she just went out just right now. You know where to find her." He said on the other line, "Alright." Myungsoo said and was about to hang up when Minhyuk interrupted, "Yah! How's Suji?" He said, "She's alright. I have to go. Bye." And he then hanged up, "Change of plans. Let's go to the bake shop near the school." Myungsoo said and closed his eyes for a moment, "Yes, sir." The driver said.

They stop infront of the bakery shop and at last! He did saw Jinri in the shop, buying cupcakes. He went inside, the staff greeted him. "Jinri." He called out softly behind her back, she was too busy choosing what she wants, her face almost glued to the window glass. Without looking she answered, "Yes? I want this one please." She pointed to a strawberry flavored one, "Yah, Jinri-ah." He called out again, "Ah what??" She turned around and got startled, and hit her head on the glass. "Myungsoo. Why are you here?" She asked, frowning. "I'm going to take you home." he said, she smiled at him and shook her head. "But I can take care of myself. You see I ca-" she was cut off when Myungsoo's voice got louder. "They told me to take you home." 

She got quiet for a few seconds, they were interrupted by one of the shop's staff, she paid it and left the shop. Myungsoo followed her, "Come on Ri." She turned around and faced him. "I can go home myself! Please, you should just go." She ran, Myungsoo blinked, then she made a u-turn, "Wrong way." She said as she was passing by him, he chuckled. "Clumsy Jinri is clumsy."

It was about 9:30 p.m, Suji was busy watching a show when her phone rang. "Oh? Yah Choi Jinriiii~" she said emphasizing the ri, "Yah! Didn't you received Kyungsoo's text?" Jinri said on the other line, "Nope. Why?" She asked, "Ugh. Wait up. I'm gonna go tell him so he would tell you." She hang up, and in a few minutes Kyungsoo called. "Yeah?" She said, "Aigoo, Suji-ah. Are you sure you didn't receive my text? Jinri's nagging me about it. She'll go to your house alright. We're suppose to hold a party. Bye." Their doorbell rang and their maid opened it.

"Jinriiiii." She hugged the girl, "How's your feet?" Jinri asked and gave her cupcakes. She gladly took it and ate one. "It's alright now. Though sometimes it hurts." She explained, "Can you still go at the party? I can tell them that you can't." Jinri said while sitting down on the couch. "I wanna go. Is it far here?" She asked and Jinri shook her head. "Not really. Should I call up your driver?" Jinri said and stood up. "Noo. Let's just walk. It's like an exercise for me." Suji said and was in the door already. "If you say so." Jinri smiled and the two went out of Suji's house, holding hands.

"Suji-ah. What's up with you and Myungsoo?" Jinri can't help but to ask about it. Suji looked at her, "Don't you remember?" She smiled at Jinri. "I had an amnesia Suji. You think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter