Three

Jekyll and Hyde [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 1

Days have passed and it was finally their camp in Seoraksan. Despite the fact that 8 members including Suji was not there, they still continued. The ones who wasn't there was at the hospital because of food poisoning. They didn't know who did that and investigations was still in process. Soojung, Taemin and Kyungsoo were already at the bus, Taemin's phone rang, "Hello? Oh, Myungsoo. Where are you guys at now?" He asked. "We're almost there. Just wait." Myungsoo answered on the other line, "Give me the phone!" Soojung grabbed the phone on Taemin's hand. "Yah! Myungsoo! Hurry up will you! Y- hello? Hello?!" The other line went out already, Kyungsoo laughed and received a glare from Soojung.

Myungsoo, Minhyuk and Jinri went inside on the bus and took a seat on their assigned seats, Jinri and Soojung was on the same seat. "Jinri. Are you sure you're really coming? You're still recovering." Soojung said and stared at Jinri, who gave her a smile. "I'm fine. I don't wanna miss this trip." She answered her, Minhyuk's face popped since he was sitting on the seat next to them, "We tried telling her not to go. But she's so stubborn as usual. Tss. Even the teachers were okay with her coming along. I don't know what's wrong with the world anymore." He sighed and went back to his seat. 

The trip went well, their bus was the loudest. "Are we there yet?! I wanna go and peeeeee." Taemin whined. "We're almost there Taem." Kyungsoo who was next to him said and smiled. "You said that an hour ago! My bladder's going to explode." Taemin said almost crying. "You can do it Taem! Fighting!" Minhyuk cheered on him. "You guys!" He glared at them. Jinri laughed and glanced at Myungsoo, he was in deep thoughts as he ignored their bickerings and laughs. "Myungsoo shouldn't have come if he's going to be like that." Soojung said. "You're right. He should have stayed at the hospital with Suji." Jinri sighed, "Don't be like that. What happened between them is gone now." 

"Yeah but.. It seems that Myungsoo h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter