Six

Jekyll and Hyde [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 3

From: Ms. Perfect Soojung <3 

I see you guys. Don't look for Jinri and Soojung tonight but tomorrow. Search every abandon houses. They're there. Have fun. : )

 

It was too early in the morning, the guys stayed up the whole night trying to examine the text they received after the screech they heard. It was the clue they only have, search for abandon houses. There were only few so it won't be hard, that's what Kyungsoo had been saying the whole time. "We should start now. Let's look for them." Taemin said as he stood up from his seat, dark circles were visible. That night, the people who were looking out for the two of them came back with some of the students being injured, the traps were there and it was announced that first thing in the morning is that they will be heading back as they already reported it to the police. "Let's split up, Kyung you come with me." Myungsoo said, Kyungsoo nodded and the four of them headed into the woods once again. 

"Do you think Taemin blames me?" He started to break the silence between him and Kyungsoo, they were the least friends out of the seven of them. "I don't think so Myungsoo, it's not your fault. Hyde or whatever his or her name is, is quiet tricky. Hyde basically know the places around here and what we don't know is why Hyde keeps on doing this." Kyungsoo explained to him. "He seemed to be mad at me, I can't blame him. He likes Soojung too much ever since we were young." They were already heading to the an abandon house that they went once, when they pranked Jinri. "Be careful out there. Traps might be in there." The shorter one warned him as they enter the house. 

Minhyuk and Taemin were already inside of another abanbon house. "Just how much abandon house does this stupid mountain has?!" Minyuk was already boiling up on the inside, trying to control his temper. There were no signs of Jinri or Soojung in that place. "You think this has a secret place? We need to check the whole place just to be sure." Taemin said and started fiddling with things, checking if there was a secret door. Minhyuk's phone rang. "Kyung? Found them yet?" He heard a sigh on the other line, "No. We're heading to another abandon house, Soojung and Jinri's not there." Taemin look at Minhyuk while the older one shook his head. "Alright, call you later." He ended the call and continued to search. "Soojung?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter