One

Jekyll and Hyde [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Royals

Jinri was at the school gate when she spotted Soojung on her way, she smiled to herself before calling her bestfriend, "Soojung! Soojung! Soojung!" The girl stop her track and turned around to see Jinri, running towards her with a huge grin written on her face. "Good morning Soojung!" She greeted cheerfully at Soojung, the girl smiled back at her."Good morning Jinri! Let's go inside together!" The two held hands and went inside the school's gate. As they were heading to their classroom, they saw Myungsoo and Taemin together, "Oh! Myungsoo! What happened to your face?" Jinri asked the taller guy, there was a bruise near his lips. "He got into a fight again. I wonder what was the cause." Soojung had already predicted what happened on her mind, "Soojung got it right." Taemin nodded at his friend, while trying to wrap around his arm around Soojung. "That's odd. I don't remember you having enemies." Jinri tried to touch the bruise but Myungsoo quickly pushed her hands away.

"Great timing guys! We're called out for an announcement. Let's go! Kyungsoo and Minhyuk are waiting for us! "Suji, who appeared out of nowhere pulled the two girls and the boys then followed. "There is really something wrong with Myungsoo, don't you think?" Soojung whispered into the girls ears while the Principal was announing something, "Aish! Quiet down girls! I can't hear anything from here." Kyungsoo pulled Soojung's hair, Minhyuk saw what happened and can't help but to laugh. Soojung pouted her lips. "So, as I was saying. 30 lucky students are invited to a camp! This is for the seniors only. I will announce the 20 students who will be joining us they were chosen deliberately, the other 10 will be via raffle draw!" The principal said and started reading the list.

"Kwon Haeri, Lee Ha Seok, Choi Jinri, Bae Suji, Lee Eunri, Jung Soojung, Do Kyungsoo, Lee Taemin..." It continued until the top 20 was announced. "I'm so glad I got in!" Suji shrieked at her seat, "It's a good thing me and Myungsoo wasn't chosen. I would die out of boredom there! It's going to be hell." Minhyuk said and smiled at the his friend. "And now! For the remaining 10 people, we will pick up the names here in the box." The principal grab a paper and read it out loud. "Lee Minhyuk of Class 4-B." His friends laughed at him, "You spoke too soon." Kyungsoo said and laughed. "Kim  Myungsoo of Class 4-B." Jinri clapped her hands but Myungsoo ignored it. "I don't remember signing up for that camp thingy." Myungsoo said, his friends went silent. "Actually! Jinri did it for you! I think half of the papers there is your name! Jinri did a great job!" Before Soojung could cover Taemin's mouth it was already been said.

Myungsoo looked at Jinri, who lowered down her head, "I'm sorry, I just wanted you to join. I wanted us to be complete. And half of those paper are Minhyuk's too!" She explained, she took a glance on Myungsoo's face, somehow it still looks perfect, that's what she thought. It didn't showed any emotion of him getting mad at her. He never did. "Let's just be thankful that we're complete for the 7 days camp! Royals! Royals!" Suji said and cheered on her seat, her friends then followed. 

It was during break time when Jinri went missing at their classroom, so was Myungsoo. "Hey. Any clues where the two went?" Minhyuk said as he sat down on his seat, Suji who was too busy staring at awe at Kim Soohyun's picture shook her head indicating a no. "Well, we should look for them." Kyungsoo demanded, he was about to get up when Soojung and Taemin blocked his way, "They're just in the library guys. Remember? It's their turn to do the books thingy." Soojung said cooly, Taemin and she high fived each other.

"Should we wait for them then?" Suji said, "Nah. Myungsoo can take Jinri home, besides we all have to get ready for the camping right?" Taemin said excitedly, "Which will happen in a few days from now." Minhyuk said and spank his . They laughed at the two, Soojung smiled and texted Myungsoo.

From: The Annoying Soojung

Yah! We have to go home early. You should take Jinri home safe alright?! Don't blow your chance Myung. We already covered you up. Be happy!

Myungsoo smirked, "Pft. What chance? I didn't ask for anything." He mumbled and continued arranging the books on the shelf. Jinri went to him carrying some books, "Hey Myung? Can y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter