On The Wall

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Where are you going?" Chanyeol asked. "With all these things?"

"Home," she muttered.

"Home?" he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yup,"

"Uh...mind if I ask why? I mean, I know you were called a few minutes ago at the office, what did you do?" he inquired.

"I do mind and that's none of your business." she muttered walking out and stopped as she passed him. "See you after a week." she grinned and walked away.

He stared at her and followed. "A week? Why? What did you do?"

"Told you, none of your business." she said. "And it's better for us not to be seen together."

"Why?" his eyebrows furrowed, confused.

"Because your girls will rip my hair out and scratch my face with their pointy pink painted nails and trample my eyeglass to death." she said and sighed. "You should never even approach me. You're not on my level."

He frowned and pulled her towards the wall trapping her with the wall and his body. "I won't let them hurt you..." he said with a husky voice staring deep at her eyes.

"Ah..." she trailed unable to continue as she stared at his lips. She her sudden dry lips.

He stared at her and his eyes flicker on her lips. He leaned down and gave him a peck. He stare at her eyes and she stare back. "Ah...is this okay?"

"You don't have to ask for permission." she grinned and pulled him down pressing her lips on his hard. He groaned and circled his arms on her waist.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter