I'm sorry Jonghyun-ah...

I'm used to number 2nd.

 POV Jinki

 

''Leeteuk hyung, I really appreciate your worries, but...''

''Stop! He has to see what he's missing'' I sigh. Missing? He's in a realtionship with Key, he never would miss me...I'm happy for them, even though I couldn't help them a bit. Jonghyun is happy, so I am. 

''No sighing allowed in my dorm'', he says as we step in the Super Junior dorm. The last time I was here was one year ago and it didn't changed a bit. 

''Jinki-ah!'', Yesung greets me as I walk by. ''Good evening, Yesung sunbaenim'', I greet him and bow 90° degress. He smiles at me. 

''Are you guys doing well?'', he asks. 

''Yes thanks for asking'', I say as I smile.

''Okay! I have to help Ryeowook in the kitchen. See ya!'' 

''Bye'', I say as I wave. Since I'm an idol I'm really used to wave everytime I get the chance.

''Let's go to my room'', Leeteuk says. I nod and follow him to a big room.

''As you know I'm sharing with Heechul and Kyuhyun, so it's quite messy'', he apologizes.

I just giggle. ''You know what I think?'', he asks me. 

I stare at him and just notice his new hair style. I was too distracted to notice before. I'm such a bad dongsaeng...

''I think they aren't dating actually'' I look at him confused. What? Sure they are. Normally my hyung is always right, but this time...He just doesn't know them, as I do. 

''Hyung..I'm pretty sure they are.'', I say.

''Just wait for five seconds and I'll show you how wrong you are'' I give him an odd look.

 

POV Jonghyun

 

''Key I can't let him sleep at a foreign dorm''

''Why not? They're our sunbaenims we can trust them''

''Kibum..I just can't''  I see him rolling his eyes. ''What?'', I ask confused.

''Well, you don't seem to get anything'' I look at him confused. 

''That's what I meant!''

''Anyway...we have at least to check what they're doing''

''Once a stalker always a stalker..hmm?'', he asks me.

Now it's my time to roll my eyes. ''Come on'', I say as I drag him with me. He puts money on the table and murmurs: ''You're the hyung!''

 

 

''Jonghyun this is soo wrong'', Key complains.

''No it's not. I'm just protective over my leader, that's all''

''Sure, hyung, sure'' 

''Oh ! There's Siwon hyung!'', I say as I see him leaving the dorm.

''Where is he going?'', Key whispers. 

''Don't know'', I answer. 

As I can't see him anymore I breath out. ''What do you want to do now?'', Key asks.

''We just wait, maybe he's coming voluntary, if not we're dragging him out''

''Sorry hyung but I can't stay that long. I'm meeting someone''

''Uhhh, Kibum found someone?'', I say as I wiggle my eyebrows.

''YAH Hyung! It's just...business'', he says and hits me.

''Business sure'', I say and giggle.

 

POV Leeteuk

 

''Do you see that?'', I ask him as I pull at the curtain. Jinki looks out of the curtain and  has a shocked expression on his face.

''Are that Jonghyun and Key? Are they taking a walk around here?'' This stupid dubu! They are watching us, how innocent can he be?

''I don't think they are taking a walk. They're just standing there'', I try to push him in the right direction.

''Oh so they are meeting one of you guys?'' Omo somehow I feel sorry for him. He really doesn't have any hope...

''No I mean don't you see they staring in our window?'', I ask and turn around to look out of the window again. Jinki is watching out of the window as well and I can see he's meeting Jonghyuns eyes finally! But Jonghyun blushes and turns away. Didn't he see that?

''Oh he didn't want to see me..'', Onew sighs. Oh my god can I please just squish him against the window and show Jonghyun how much he loves him. 

As I glance out of the window I see Key leaving. ''Wait what is that?'', I ask with more hope than Jinki. 

He looks out of the window. ''Why is he leaving?'' Because he doesn't want to stalk you anymore so he leaves Jonghyun alone. It's so obvious..

''I should stop him!'', Jinki says and is running out of the dorm. I run after him.

''Wahhh what's with all the running?'', Donghae asks as I'm running past him.

I can't answer him properly, because Onew is too fast. When did he turn out to be so fast?

 

Onew runs past Jonghyun, who's just watching confused and is running behind as he sees in which direction Jinki is running.

''Kibum-ah'', Onew breathes. ''You can't leave!'' He gulps and is trying to look at him.

Key turns around and is looking as confused as Jonghyun. ''Hyung...what's up?''

He takes a deep breath. ''You can't leave your date like that! Did he did something to anger you?''

Key is shaking his head. ''No Jinki, I think you're getting some things wrong''

''Yes! Kibum and I aren't dating'', Jonghyun appears.

''What?'', Jinki asks in disbelief. ''We aren't dating!'', Kibum says. I see how Onew lowers his head and seems to think.

He raises his head and is smiling awkwardly at all of us. ''Oh I think I was to prejudiced. Sorry then! I hope you guys don't hate me now, even though I would understand if you would..''  This guy doesn't seem to have any self-confidence.

''No sure we won't hate you'', Key says and looks at me smiling. I have to say his smile is quite cute. What! No! You're in love with Sungmin, what's wrong with you?

''Sorry hyung, but I'm meeting someone. You guys have to figure things out alone'', he apologizes and leaves.

''Guys I have to go now as well'', I say, because I don't want to disturb them. Sungmin might be back! 

As I enter the dorm I see Kyuhyun on the ground, over him Sungmin. Ouch..that hurts.

 

POV Jinki

 

''Jonghyun-ah?'', I ask while my voice trembles.

He's looking at me and I blush slightly. 

''I never said anything about dating, you just made this things up yourself''

''I'm sorry, Jonghyun-ah'', I apologize.

''Yeah it's alright. Just come back with me''

''Are-are you sure?'', I ask while I'm looking at him. He smiles.

''What would be our dorm without our beloved leader?'' Did he just say beloved? Beloved? Awww...STOP. Just because he isn't in a relationship with Key yet doesn't mean he won't be in the future.

I smile and look to the ground. Hopes will just destroy you.

He takes my hand and is dragging me to his car. His hand touches my hand. This is more than I can ask for.

He pushes me in my seat and is sitting in the driver's seat. ''Seatbelt?'', he asks. 

I look at him confused, still in my thoughts of our hands touching. 

He giggles and is bowing over me. He's still using the same cologne. STOP don't smell at him. He is fasting my seatbelt and then his. 

 

 

 I'm staring at him. His hair staying perfect, his eyes glued on the street.

''You wanna take a picture?'', he asks. I look shocked at him and turn my face blushing.

He laughs. ''What were you and Leeteuk hyung talking about?'', he asks as he turns left.

''What..what do you mean?'', hopefully he didn't hear anything important. Our friendship can't be destroyed.

''He asked you if you think I knew something, what did he mean?'' 

''No...Nothing'', I stutter. 

''You sure?'', he asks and grins.

''Pretty sure'', I say and look out of the window next to me, so I don't  have to face him. 

''Jinki hyung?'', he asks. 

''Yes?'', I turn around to blush again. 

''About the kiss...''

''Ah no need to explain...I know you like Key. You were just practising...or whatever reason you had...I'm truly sorry for Key seeing it''

He giggles. ''Hyung, it's not your fault for him seeing it. My hormones went crazy'' What else? He's a teenage boy, couldn't be something else, could it?

''I understand that''

''But hyung?''

''Yes?''

''I'm afraid my hormones will go crazy again'', he says as he stops before our dorm and is looking at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Update ^^ I'm pretty proud :P Because I'm being quite busy, but I was so happy about your support that I just wanted to update >.<

Hope you guys are doing well >.<

Soooo Jonghyuns hormones went crazy and it might happen again (I know all of you want that  though :P)

Thanks for everything <3

 

Jongyu *_*: