I want you to be happy!

I'm used to number 2nd.

POV Jinki

Your actions always seem so smooth. I don't know how you do it, how you seduce someone so easily. I never seduced someone, never ever in my life and I'm a 24 year old single man. I know you don't even have interest in me and I can feel that you have feelings for someone else in our group. It's not that you're trying to hide it, you're so obvious with your big grin and puppy eyes. I wish you would look at me like that, but that's a dream that never will come true. How can I even think about liking you? My face is just average, my voice might be good but I can't even compare it with yours and how you can see, my character can't be good as well - I think to much of me and think someone like you would even take a glance at me, but you wouldn't. Your eyes glue on Key as always. How he moves his hips in sync with the music. I just trip over my own foot.

''Hyung, what's wrong with you? You seem off today'', Minho complains.

''I'm sorry guys. I'll concentrate now'', I apologize and go back in position.

The music to 'Everybody' starts again and I try to concentrate now, don't look at him ~ DON'T! Who did this freaking chereo? I have to touch Jonghyun way to much, how should I handle this? I'm pretty sure he wants to do it with Kibum. Maybe he's disgusted from touching me. I let go of his hand and fall down on my . The music stops again.

''Onew maybe you should take a break'', Key suggests.

''NO! I'm fine! I just...'', I complain.

''Just sit down for a while, alright?'', Jonghyun asks. I look straight in his eyes and try to avoid to turn red like a tomato.

I nod and go to the bench next to the big brown wall. How could I be so stupid? Now Jonghyun hates me...

 

The music starts for the third time and everyone is perfectly in sync. I'm so stupid. They don't even need me, they do perfectly fine without me... The part starts in which I lift Jonghyun he just stays at the point and doesn't know what to do. 

''I want to take a break too'', Taemin complains and the music stops again. ''Then Key and I will work together'', Jonghyun suggests and smiles with his puppy eyes. I look down to the floor. I don't want to see that. I take my phone out of my pocket and stare at the screen. The music starts again and I don't even want to know what is going on. How they giggling and having fun together. ''You know... you have to turn the phone on?'', Taemin says and giggles. Our maknae never has changed, still as innocent and still the same humor.  ''Yeah, I'm just thinking'', I answer and ruffle his hair. ''Hyung'', Taemin cries and arrange his hair back to normal. I see that Minho is watching us in the big mirror. He likes Taemin for quite a while, everyone knows, expect for Taemin. 

 

The music comes to an end and the three boys are laying on the floor laughing. ''This was so much fun'', Jonghyun says. My heart aches. I'm used to being second, but my hope never dies. Am I pathetic? I just want him to be happy, right? So I should be happy when he's happy. So when I can't be with him I should at least help him to find his luck. When he loves Key that's totally fine. I mean he's nice, like an umma and so much better than me. 

''Do we want to give it a last try?'', Minho asks.

''Sure'', Taemin answers with a big smile and Minho blushes. They're are way to cute.

This time I'll concentrate. My feelings are not important now. I'm a professional singer I shouldn't involve feelings in my work. 

The music starts and this time I don't do any mistakes. Thank God! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In the SHINee dorm

 

''I don't want to learn this anymore'', Minho cries.

''Come on Minho. You can do it'', Taemin cheers.

''It's your fault for doing so many dramas at once'', Key says.

''I like to act, but it's so much text'', the younger one complains.

''I know you can do it'', the maknae cheers again.

Minho blushes slighty and smiles. ''Thanks Taeminnie for believing in me''

''Well, did you see Jonghyun and Onew?'', Key asks.

''I think they wanted to talk privately'', Taemin answers.

''Oh they want privacy?'', Key says with a voice as deep as Yongguk and wiggles his eyebrows.

''Do you ship everything?'', Minho asks and giggles.

''I ship you both too'', Key laughs. Now it's time for Taemin to turn red, while Minho hits Key with a pillow.

 

POV Jonghyun

''I want to talk to you'', my hyung says as we arrive at the dorm.

''Sure, can we talk when I took a shower?'', I ask.

He nods. ''Come to my room'' and with that words he disappeared. 

Why was Onew acting so weird today? Is it because of me? Does he hate me? Did I do something wrong? 

As I turn on the shower I let out a little scream, because of the sudden coldness. The water regulates and my thoughts get deeper. Onew wasn't acting just weird today he was acting weird for quite a while now. Everytime I looked at him he was looking away in a matter of seconds. Everytime I smiled at him he turned into a tomato and just awkwardly smiled. Everytime we where alone he made an execuse to go. Maybe he just doesn't like me anymore?

As I finish washing my body I dress in a white shirt and sweatpants. Normally I would just wear boxershorts, but since Jinki is acting weird and wants to talk seriously I shouldn't be half. 

I knock the door and a small ''Come in'' is the answer. I wasn't in this room for quite a while, most of the time I hang out in my room or in the living room, but most of the time I have schedules and don't have time to hang out at home at all. That's why this room seems a bit unfamiliar. Jinki is sitting on his bed with his laptop in his lap, but close it as soon as he sees me. He lays the laptop next to him and waits for me to sit next to him. As I awkwardly sit next to him I just look for his reaction. He doesn't look me in the eyes, as normal for the past weeks. ''I know..'', he starts. What does he know? ''Jonghyun, I know...maybe this is embarrasing for you and I'm okay with it, but I just want to help you..'' ''What Onew? What is it?'', I ask impatient. ''I know you like Kibum'' I look at him with my mouth wide open. ''I...'', I start. ''You don't have to say anything. I'm totally fine with that. And I just want to ask you if you want my help?'', he asks. ''Onew..Is that why you acting so weird lately?'', I ask. He kinda blushes and looks away. BINGO! ''Jinki..I think you got something wr..'' ''I just wanted to say that I'm here to give you advice'' When I think about it maybe this can be fun and maybe it'll help him to more concentrate on the training instead of thoughts if his dongsaengs are gay and in a relationship or not.

''If you really don't have a problem with that'', I say. He looks shocked for a few seconds, from my sudden confession, but then smiles as big as the sun.

''Okay! I'll help you to get him. Just wait'', he says and wants to leave the room but trips over some books Minho left there. I giggle and he stands up quite embarrassed.  ''See ya'' Why did he even leave his own room? That's so Onew condition. As I look around I find a picture of all the members. It's from our debut stage. Onew's goofy smile didn't changed at all, neither his Onew condition. That's what I really like about Jinki hyung. He never changes no matter what the people think about him, I'm the complete opposite of that. Most people think we don't get along well, but most people don't know how much I admire him. He's one of my role-models. I shouldn't be stalking him, should I? 

While I ran out the door I ran in a blushing Taemin. ''Taemin-ah are you okay?'' 

He looks at me confused, before he realizes that it's me. ''Ah Hyung, yes I'm totally fine'' He smiles and runs off in his room.

I'm pretty sure who did that. ''Kibum-ah what did you do to our little Minnie?'', I asked him with questioning look as I enter the living room. ''I just said that I ship Minho and Taemin, he kinda overreacted. But I was always sure that Minho would top'' ''YAH KIBUM'', Minho protests. Key giggles and pats on Minho's shoulder. ''We all now how much you adore him and how much he likes you. No one is blaming you!'' Minho is blushing again. ''I'm going to the grocery store if you want something just text me'', he says and our discussion has ended. Now Key and I are alone on our couch. Should I tell him what Onew thinks about our relationship? No~ It wouldn't be as much fun. Key and I were always best friends, not more not less I don't know how someone could see more in that, but maybe it's just Onew. 

''About what did you guys talk?'', Key asks with a big grin on his face.

''Well..nothing really''

''You know you can't talk about nothing'', Kibum answers, his smile even bigger.

''Just normal stuff, really'', I pretend.

''Ahh normal stuff'', Keys nags in a knowing voice.

''And did you do normal stuff as well?'', he nags.

''KIBUM-AH'' 

''You know I'm joking don't be such a cry baby'' 

As I want to protest again, I see Onew stops his way when he sees me and Key laughing. He just looks at us and seems to think, before he just smiles and makes his way back to his room. But not before Key stops him:

''Jinki hyung, don't you want to join us?'' 

''Ah thanks Kibum, but I need some sleep''

''Come on hyung, pretty please'', Key asks in his aegyo-voice.

''Ah, fine'', Onew agrees. 

He makes his way to our couch and sits next to me. He looks at us and kinda smiles. But it doesn't look like a real one more like a forced one. 

''Hyung, what's wrong with you lately?'', Key asks straight forward. Onew takes a glance at me and quickly looks in Kibum's eyes.

''I just...can't concentrate lately....to many thoughts that's all'' 

''Just tell what bothers you. You're always there for us now we have to be there for you'', Key explains.

''Oh...it's nothing really'', Onew answers and Key starts to giggle.

''Like you both are nothing?'', Key asks and I think I just saw Onew blushing, but I'm pretty sure I just imagined that because he answers:

''Nah Kibum-ah, I think Jonghyun has someone else in his heart''  He smiles, but his eyes don't sparkle as usual.

''His heart may be smarter than his brain'', Key giggles. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author note: So this is my first chapter and I want to say I'm so thankful for all subs and comments for my foreword. I mean how awesome are you guys? I hope you enjoy Jongyu as much as I do. I mean they're so active right now....*happy dance*

 

And they just won 'Artist of the Year'' - Award at the MMA. I'm so happy for them, but all of them cried *sobs* They so deserved it ^^