You should have told me earlier, Jonghyun...

I'm used to number 2nd.

POV Taemin

Everyone else went early to bed, expect for Minho and me. Watching tv with me was always his favorite thing to do. 

''Minnie?'', he asks as he looks at me.

''Do you like someone?'', he asks with a little blush on his cheeks. Is he turning red? Why? I should be the one turning red..

''I think...I think I do'', I say trying not to look away.

He smiles. ''Ahh..me too'' 

Could it be me? Should I ask him? I can't that's to embarassing. He wouldn't like me, would he? 

''And you know that person'', he says and turns really red. So it can't be me? Maybe he likes Jessica? I mean she's such a good noona or maybe Yoona her smile steals many hearts. Why am I feeling so bad about liking him now? He's way to charming to like someone like me. He can have everyone and I think it would be me? The little maknae that everyone just sees as little brother.

''Oh really? She must be nice then'', I say and try  not  to look hurt.

''He's really nice and he's younger then me'', he says. HE? So he likes guys as well? Maybe someone from Exo? Or maybe someone from the rookie groups?

''I'm happy for you! I'm sure he likes you'', I say and try to smile.

''I'm not sure about that'', he says and looks to the ground. What? Who wouldn't like him? 

''And I told him that I like someone, but I think he didn't get that it's him'', he complains and sighs.

''Then you have to tell him! I'm sure he loves you'', I say and can't imagine my hyung being all lovey dovey in front of my eyes with another guy. That's going to hurt.

''Are you sure?'', he asks insecure.

''Yes hyung'', I say and fake a smile.

''Taeminnie?''

''Yes, hyung?''

''I love you!''

 

Next Day

POV Key

''Jinki hyung? Do you want to come with us?'' I ask. He looks at Jonghyun and me and is shaking his head.

''No thanks Kibum-ah. I'll have some time for myself'', he says and looks to the ground. Is he still thinking that Jonghyun likes me? This stupid dubu never knows what's going on. 

''Hyung?'', Jonghyuns voice appears.

Jinki looks hurt as he hears Jonghyuns voice. ''I'm sorry Jonghyun-ah'' 

Jinki leaves with a hurt expression. ''He'll never forgive me!'', Jonghyun sighs.

''He's just thinking to much, that's all', I explain.

''I can't stand him being like that''

Then why were you kissing him all of a sudden? I nod.

''Let's go! I want some ice cream'', I say to distract him. 

''Okay, but what are we doing with Minho and Taemin?'', he asks. This guy still doesn't get anything.

''I think they need some time on there own.'', I say as I take the key from our shelf.

 

Later~

''Do you think Onew would be happy if I talk to him or should I just ignore the fact that we kissed?'' OMG can he please stop talking about Jinki and eat his freaking ice cream? We're obvious enough walking around like that he don't have to talk like a fangirl to make it more obvious.

''Kibum-ah, don't ignore your hyung!''

''Sorry Jonghyun, but you have to decide these things on your own''

''Yes I know, but he's to complicated to understand'' No he's not, you're just to dumb...dumbhyun.

''Should I buy something for him or would that be weird? But what if he thinks I'm gay?'' I'm sure he would be happy. Please god do anything so this guy stops talking!

 

''Aren't that Kibum-ah and Jonghyun-ah?'', a familar voice asks.

''Leeteuk hyung what are you doing here?'', I ask with a surprised expression.

''I'm meeting Jinki-ah and you guys are on a date?'', he laughs.

''Jinki hyung?'', Jonghyun asks with a surprised expression and doesn't even care for the date part.

''Yes he wanted some advice'', he says.

''Advice? For what?''

''Jonghyun-ah you're like a jealous wife'', Leeteuk giggles. 

''Hmm? NO I'M NOT. I'm just curious'', he says as he lowers his voice.

''Alrighty then...I have to go now! It was nice to meet you guys'', Leeteuk says and leaves.

 

''He's meeting Jinki hyung? Advice? Maybe they date! What should I do?''

''JONGHYUN! Please stop talking for a second, you're driving me insane. If you want to know what's going on just stalk them''

''You think I can do that? I'm really curious. Let's go'', he says as he goes to the direction where Leeteul left just a while ago.

That was a joke, didn't he get it? Oh Gosh, but maybe if we stalk them for a bit he'll get jealous and stops bothering me.
 
''Hurry up Kibum! We almost lost him'' 
 
I run towards him. ''You're really crazy, you know that right?'' 
 
''Yeah I know'', he says and hides behind a bush.
 
I bend down next to him. We watch how Leeteuk sits in front of a cafe with a cap hiding his face. This the local cafe for idols. The owner of the shop is an old friend of Lee Soo Man and won't tell anybody if Idols are at his cafe. Leeteuk stares at his phone and is texting someone.

''What if he texts Jinki hyung?'', Jonghyun asks upset.
 
''Can't be..there he is'', I say as I point in the direction of Jinki hyung.
 
He bows and sits face to face with Leeteuk hyung, who's putting his phone in his pocket. 
 
''I'm sure they're dating'', Jonghyun complains.
 
''Would you just bow to your boyfriend? Sure not! And how do you know he is gay?'', I ask to see his shocked expression.
 
''You're right, maybe he isn't even gay! Let's go to the cafe I want to hear what they are talking about''
 
Jonghyun takes his skarf and wraps it around his face. I take my sunglasses even though it's not really sunny. We take the table behind Onews back and try to act as normal as possible. I feel like one of those paparazzos.
 
''I don't know what to do anymore'', Jinki says as he sighs.
 
''What can I do for you?'', a waiter asks. Jonghyun looks at him. ''Two chai latte, please'' He knows what I like. 
 
''Anything else?'' 
 
''No, thank you'' The waiter leaves.
 
''I want them to be happy'', Jinki says.
 
 
POV Jonghyun
 
''I want them to be happy'', Jinki says. Is he talking about Kibum and me? 
 
''You should be happy as well'', Leeteuk says. So Jinki really is homophobic?
 
''My feelings are not important right now!'', Jinki says with quiet a loud voice.
 
''Sorry hyung I didn't mean to be so harsh, It's just..'', he apologizes.
 
''I understand your feelings. It's the same with Kyuhyun and Sungmin..''
 
So Kyuhyun and Sungmin are gay? 
 
''Thank you''; Kibum says to the waiter as we get our drinks.
 
So Leeteuk is homophobic as well?
 
If he really don't want us to be together then why did he offer to help me with Key?
 
''But you know what..?'', Jinki lowers his voice.
 
''I'm sure you'll tell me'', Leeteuk laughs.
 
''Jonghyun...he kissed me'' I can't help but turn red.
 
''Really?'', Leeteuk asks as he nearly drops his cup.
 
''Yes, but I'm sure he just wanted to comfort me since I was crying'' 
 
''Do you think he knows?'', Leeteuk asks. What do I know?
 
''OH NO'', Kibum screams as he accidentally pours his latte over his pants.
 
Leeteuk and Jinki are immediatly looking at us. 
 
 
POV Leeteuk
 
''Jonghyun? Key?'', I ask as Jinki tries to figure out what's in front of him.
 
Kibum and Jonghyun are dating. They did it without his help.Now probably he thinks he's worth nothing. But why did Jonghyun kissed him, if he is in a relationship with Key?
 
''You guys ar-are dating?'' Jinki asks while his voice trembles.
 
''You should have told me, Jonghyun-ah'', Jinki says and looks around to not face both of them.
 
''Let's go Jinki-ah. They need their privacy'', I say as I try to drag him with me, because I know he's going to cry every minute.
 
But Jinki protests and stands at his place. He's breathing in:
 
''I won't run away anymore. I wish you guys all the luck I can wish for and you guys have to know I'll be there for you'', he says and starts to tear. I pull him in my embrace and wipe his tears away. 
 
''We go now. Today Jinki will sleep at our dorm. You guys have to figure out another way to take care of everything''
 
''Leeteuk hyung, we can't do this'', Jinki says as he looks at my eyes. He looks like a puppy left on the street.
 
''This is to much Jinki-ah. I can't stand you being hurt''
 
I drag him with me. ''What do I know?'', I hear Jonghyuns  voice asking as we leave.
 
''Dumbhyun really suits you'', Key says and I'm dragging Jinki towards my car.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Author note: So yeah! New chapter! And Dumbhyun strikes AGAIN. I hope you guys liked it, even though there's so
much confussion. The only thing I can say is that Jonghyun won't take the fact that Jinki is sleeping in SJ Dorm :P
 
JONGYU: