Why is everyone acting so weird?

I'm used to number 2nd.

POV Jinki

As I want to go in the kitchen I see Jonghyun and Kibum laughing and giggling. Why can't I be the one who laughs with him? NO Onew he's more important than you, he should be happy. As I want to go back to my room I hear Kibums voice:

''Jinki Hyung, don't you want to join us?''

Oh god please no I don't want to see them being giggling and happy in love. 

''Ah thanks Kibum, but I need some sleep'', I apoligize.

But maybe this is the chance to help Jonghyun to confess his love to Kibum.

''Come on hyung, pretty please''', Key says with his aegyo-voice.

''Ah, fine'', and with that I join their conversation. 

I make my way to our couch. I don't know where to sit, but end up next to Jonghyun. Well, now this is not going to be easy.

''Hyung, what's wrong with you lately?'' , Kibum asks me. I take a quick glance at Jonghyun, before I look in Kibum's eyes.

''I just can't concentrate'', I excuse myself.

''Just tell what bothers you. You're always there for us now we have to be there for you'', Key says. No one wonder Jonghyun loves him so much he's so caring...Way better than me. 

''Oh..it's nothing really'', I say as Key starts to giggle as he looks in Jonghyuns eyes. And Key loves Jonghyun. They're so perfect together, the exact opposite to me.

''Like you both are nothing?'', Key asks and I think I just blushed. Concentrate Onew, he just said it to cover up his feelings.

''Nah Kibum-ah, I think Jonghyun has someone else in his heart'', I say and hint to his love towards Key. But how can I complain? I was always number second. I loved, before I met Jonghyun, but they always had someone else. But who can blame them? I'm not worth anything. I should be happy to be in SHINee and be near Jonghyun to take care of his luck.

''His heart may be smarter than his brain'', Key giggles. Sure, his heart loves you for a long time and his brain just realized that he loves you.

I'm so happy for them, but why do I have the feeling that I want to cry? But I have to fulfill my responsibility, I have to help Jonghyun to be happy in love, then I can watch him from behind.  

''Ah I'm pretty sure Jonghyun will be happy in the future'', I say and smile awkwardly.

''Sure, he'll find someone who loves him so much that he would take Jonghyuns feelings over his own'', Key says and pats Jonghyuns thigh.

''How can someone love me so much?'', Jonghyun asks and giggles.

''I sure that's easy'', Key answers and giggles. I gulp, I know isn't it to easy? Why does Jonghyun think no one could love him like that? I'm sure there are thousands of people who love him so passionate. There are already two from three people in this room who are like that. At least he can be happy with Key.

''Don't you think it's time to go to bed?'', I ask to get out  of this situation. At one side I want them to be happy, but at the other side..

''He's right! Let's go to sleep'', Jonghyun says happily and stands up dragging Key with him. 

_____________________________________________

 

POV Jonghyun

''Can you hear my heartbeat that beats so loudly for you?'', I sing our song 'Symptoms' as I step in our bathroom, Jinki is standing in front of me with his back to me. He's shirtless and currently taking off his pants. Why didn't he close the door? Didn't he hear me singing? Before I can complain he stands in his boxers. Why does his look so cute? I want to...WHAT? Nothing. I'm not gay I turn around and make my way without making a sound, I close the door. Two seconds longer and I would have seen him . This time I knock on the door and open it a little bit, just as much to don't see anything.''Yes?'', I hear Jinki's voice. ''Oh sorry hyung. You didn't close the door'' ''Oh right Onew condition strikes again'', he laughs. He locks the door. ''Take your time'', I say as I leave. No one else should see him .

 

''Jonghyun hyung?'', a voice is calling my name. I turn around to see Taemin standing there with his eyes glued to the ground.

''What's up Taeminnie?'', I ask with a happy voice.

''Can you...can you may give me some advice?''   What is he even talking about? But I'm honored he didn't go to Jinki to ask for some advice.

''Sure Taeminnie! Tell me everything'', I say.

''Can-can we talk somewhere else?'', he asks with a shy voice and blushes. AH now I know what's going on. Our maknae never blushes, expect we talk about Minho. He wants some advice with his love situation? Sure he asks me, Jinki doesn't have any experience in this area. I always asked myself why..he isn't ugly and he's such a caring person. I'm sure there a million of girls who would go out with him. But wait...maybe he likes guys...I never asked him. He isn't the person to talk about that.

''So..'', Taemin starts as he drags me in his room.  I look at his face, which is blushing hard.

''I wanted to tell you guys this a long time ago, but I just couldn't''

''Taemin-ah, come to the point!'', I say impatiently. Why is everyone so lame today?

''I- I love Minho!'', he says and tries to don't look away.

I laugh...I laugh really hard.

''W-What?'', Taemin asks insecure.

''You're just to cute Minnie'', I say as I ruffle his hair.

He blushes. ''I'm not cute, this is serious!'' 

''I know, I know. But you guys are just to obvious everyone knows you're madly in love''

''You think he likes me?'', he asks with sparkly eyes.

''I'm sure'',  I say as I wipe my tears. He smiles brightly. 

''Thank you hyung'' he says while he stands up. I didn't even give him any advice.

I laugh. ''You really are to obvious''

''Just like Jinki hyung'', he murmurs and wants to leave.

''Jinki hyung?''

He chuckles. ''Nothing, hyung, nothing'' He leaves with a big grin on his face. Why does everyone wants to talk to me and then leaves me in their room? Everyone seems to know more than me. Am I stupid? Pff, sure not. 

 

POV Kibum

''JINKI-HYUNG! HURRY UP'', I scream as I knock on the door. He opens the door and isn't looking at my face. 

''Sorry Kibum-ah'', he breathes. 

He is like the most obvious person on this freaking planet. Even more than 2Min...oh I love that couple name. ''Jinki?'', I drop the formalities.

''Yes Kibum-ah?'', he says as he turns around and is still not looking in my eyes. 

''Are you sure you know what he wants?'' He looks confused. Why is everybody on this planet so innocent?

''What are you talking about?''

''Ah nothing important'' at least not yet. 

''O-Okay. I'm leaving now''

 

POV Jinki

Why is everyone acting so weird lately? Everyone has something to say, but can't explain it. Even Kibum and he normally says everything straight forward. That's one of the points why Jonghyun fell for him. 

Did Jonghyun already took a shower? After me Key went in, but I'm not in the place to ask him. I'm sure Key will ask him and Jonghyun is going to be so more happy, if he will. I shouldn't be in their way. I cover myself with my big blanket and hug a pillow. This always helped me to go to sleep. If no one wants to hug me I at least have a pillow. It won't run away, hopefully. I should sleep good tonight. I know now for sure that he loves Kibum and I can help him find his luck. Minho and Taemin get along as well. Everyone's happy in my group, that's what is my job as their leader. They all should be happy. And maybe someday I'll find my luck, but maybe that's to much to ask for. I have a good life. I'm the leader of such an awesome group. My parents took care well of me and....and I can be near Jonghyun, my only love. I don't know why..but my cheeks... are wet as hell. Am I crying? Can't be! A small  whimpering sound is leaving my lips. What is this? I'm the leader, I'm not supposed to cry. 

''Jinki hyung?'', I hear Minhos voice, as he turns on the light.

''Oh Minho-ah'', I say suprised.

''Oh sorry, were you sleeping?'', he asks as he looks at me.

''Hyung...were you crying?'' 

''What? No I wasn't'', I say as I wipe my tears with the back of my hand.

''Hyung, you can't always be the strong one. What's your problem?''

''Ah it's nothing. I'm just sleepy'' He can't see me like that. I'm the leader, I should be there for them, my feelings aren't important.

''What's up?'', I try to change the theme.

''I just wanted to tell you something'', he still doesn't seem sure if he should trust me. 

''Tell me'', I say as I sit up. 

''O-okay. I think I'm in love with someone'' I smile. I know it's really obvious. And I'm so happy that you two are happy in love. He makes his way to my bed and lowers himself next to me

''I love Taemin'', he says with a pink shine on his cheeks.

''Oh really? I'm happy for you'' 

''What? You aren't mad?''

''Why should I? Being happily in love is the best!'', I say.

''Thank you Hyung, I always can talk to you!''. He hugs me tightly and leaves with a big grin on his face.

 

POV Minho

Jinki Hyung isn't the best to hide anything. He's just to obvious. He's crying and hugging his pillow. This guy can't be happy in his heart. 
I know Jonghyun doesn't know that Jinki loves him, but this is too much. 

This time I'll knock, even if I'm pretty sure that Jonghyun isn't crying nor hugging a pillow.

''Hyung?''

''Minho-ah? You need some advice as well?'', he asks while he laughs.

''Advice?'', I ask confused.

''Nothing come in'', he says while he's sitting in his chair browses in his book.

He lays his book next to him.

''So what's your problem?''

''I'm worried. I just went into Jinki hyungs room without knocking and I just saw things...''

''Oh did he...?'' This ert puppy.

''HYUNG! Nothing in this direction'' Why is everyone so y today?

''Then what did he do?''

''I thought he was sleeping, but when I the light he was hugging his pillow and was crying''

''CRYING?'', he asks in disbelief.

I nod. ''Not our Jinki Leader'', he says still in disbelief.

''Jonghyun hyung, I think there are things you don't understand....yet''
 

''WHAT? What are you talking about? Everyone is talking about things I don't know. If it's that important you should tell me!'' 

''Hyung...these things...you should figure them out yourself''

I seem to have arouse his ambition. 

''I will find out what this weird dubu is thinking, believe me!''

______________________________________________

Update time ^^ I wanted to update earlier, but I just didn't found the time :/ I hope you liked this chapter..everyone knows things from the other people, but when it comes to them they're like the dumbest dumby dumb dumb people in this planet >.< The only one knowing what's going on is Key, the ultimate shipper :P

Thank you guys for all your support (comments ans subs) I'm so thankful >.< And I even got an upvote O.o For one chapter, you guys are crazy (not that I'm complaining :P) 

Here some Jongyu: