I lost the sparkle in my eyes?

I'm used to number 2nd.

POV Jonghyun

 

He's smiling, still smiling. I ask myself why he doesn't tell me what bothers him.

''Jinki hyung, please tell me! I want to be there for you''

''Jonghyun-ah there's nothing to tell, everything's just fine''

''Really? Then why did Minho saw you crying? Please don't tell me it's because of me!'' He looks hurt and looks to the ground.

''So it is! Just because I may like Kibum. Are you a homophobic?'', I don't even like Key a bit in that why, but when it'll help to find out what's wrong with our dubu leader there's no other way.

''NO I'm not and that crying thing...I just had trouble at home that's all'', he explains.

''Oh..well then sorry for bothering you'', I apoligize. Why didn't he tell me earlier? But why did Minho act so weird if it was because of that reason, there must be another one.

''And you sure that's all?'', I ask in disbelief.

''There's one thing!'' 

''WHAT?'', I ask enthusiastically.

''Did you confess to Key already?'', he asks and seems to pout unconsciously.

''No, I didn't get the chance'', I explain.

''Okay, I'll help you! Come on'', he says as he looks straight into my eyes.

''NO! I mean I have to do this things alone!'', I apoligize and look away. 

''I reall-really want to help you'', he says and as I look at him he looks at the floor again.

''And I really appreciate that, but I don't need your help'' Why does he more and more looks like he's going to cry?

''So-so I-I can't even h-help you?'', he asks and looks straight into my eyes again, but this time there are tears. Why is he crying? Did he really want  to help me that much? He murmurs something to himself. I think he said he isn't worth anything. What's wrong with this dubu? Why is he crying because of such a small thing?

''Jinki-hyung'', I breathe but he just lowers his head.

''Oh it's nothing, I just thought about my family that's all'', he explains.

I can't hold myself back but go to him and hug him. He cries in my shoulder. ''Please please ,you just make it worse'', he whimpers.

''What are you talking about?'', I ask.

He pushes me away and smiles. ''It's nothing important, really'', he says.

''HOW CAN IT NOT BE IMPORTANT IF YOU'RE CRYING?''  I scream. This is serious. Onew is always like that, since I know him. He never wants to bother anyone. He never says what he feels, he just keeps it inside him. This is driving me insane.

He looks shocked.''Hyung I didn't mean to scream at you'', I apologize.

''No, Jonghyun-ah. Sorry, it's all my fault! I'm leaving now'', he says as he wants to leave.

 

POV Jinki

''Hyung I didn't mean to scream at you'', he apoligizes. Oh no it's all my fault. He's angry at me and I can't even help him with anything. I'm so worthless. I'm such a big disappointment, I should leave.

''No Jonghyun-ah.Sorry, it's all my fault! I'm leaving now'', I say. When I'm gone he might be happy. He won't have that big disappointment in front of his eyes, as I want to leave my room I hear Jonghyuns voice:

''I dare you to leave!''

I turn around and Jonghyun is looking at me, his eyes are red from anger, his hands are fists and he seems so searchs for something in my countenance. 

 

''You're always running away from your problems, please just talk to me. You can't always keep everything to yourself'', he complains.

''I'm sorry Jonghyun-ah'', I apologize again.

''Don't apologize, just explain why you're acting so weird lately!''

''I'm so-'', I start, but break off in the middle of the sentence. 

''It's something I can't explain'', I say. He looks at me.

''You don't trust me?'', he asks hurt. NO why is he always getting everything so wrong?

''I trust you Jonghyun-ah! But I want you to trust me too and for your sake it's better if you don't know it.'', I explain.

He pouts. ''Jinki hyung you're being mean. Using my weapons!''

''I'm sorry Jonghyun-ah'', 

''Stop apologizing!'', he laughs.

I just nod. I hope we're still friends. I wipe the tears away.

He looks at me and is coming one step to me. 

''Please don't cry'', he says and looks at my eyes.

''You lost the sparkle in your eyes'' Did he say that? Or did I imagine that? What sparkle? I feel that I turn red.

''You're turning red again'', he whispers. I feel shivers over my body. 

''I-I'', I try to explain myself.

''No need to explain'', he smiles.

I take one step back and feel the wall behind me. Jonghyun is also taking one step forwards.

He leans forward and is only two breathes away from me.  

He's taking a glance at me and smirks, before he leans in and I'm feeling his soft lips on mine. Omo why? This is my first kiss and I'm 

having it with Jonghyun, but he loves Key! 

He's heading back and biting his lips.

''So you guys want to tell me something?'', a familiar voice asks.

''Key?'', Jonghyun asks with a shocked expression and is looking to the door. I'M JUST THE BADDEST PERSON ALIVE! 

Key saw it and what if he thinks Jonghyun doesn't like him? Both of them will never be happy and that is my fault.

''I know Jonghyun might be a good kisser, but is he so good that you have to cry?'', Key asks me as he walks in the room.

I didn't even notice I was crying again.

''I'm, I'm so sorry'', I apoligize as I ran out the room. 

Jonghyun is right (as always) I'm running away from my problems, but when you are such a dissapointment as big as me, you're used to run away. But why did he kiss me? He loves Key! Maybe he just wanted to try it? Or he just wanted to play with me? Either way I should be happy to had my first kiss with Jonghyun!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author note: 

Short update >.< But I hope you guys liked it ^^ So Jonghyun kissed Onew and Key saw it, now our dubu leader is getting everything wrong again...

 

Some more Jongyu^^: