After Party

Star Date Anniversary

After the closing, the idols walk away from their seat. Junhyung and Jiyoon walk together then someone pat his shoulder. They stop and look to the person.“Hey guys, do you have any schedule tonight? We are going to dinner in restaurant.” That Hyoyeon.

“Eopso, we have not any schedule after this recording.” Junhyung replied.

“Then, let’s join us. We are going now, come on.” Hyoyeon walk and give sign to them to follow her.

The idol members ride their own car to the restaurant. And they enter to the room that ordered with Star Date staff for them. They sit together in one place and order foods and beverage, especially soju and alcohol. They doing selca or chit chat with each other.

Hyorin, Sunhwa, and Jiyoon doing selca. Kyuhyun and Seungho talking while Thunder, Wooyoung, and Junho doing selca too. And the others play a game. And then, Hyorin call their name to take picture together. Hyorin put her cellphone on the table then take picture with the rest of idols.

“Let’s take picture based on our age. Who the oldest?” Hyorin asked.

“I think it’s Seungho hyung.” Junho said. “Jinjja? I’m the oldest here? Ok, then I take picture alone.” Seungho point his face then Hyorin walk toward him to take his picture.

“Oppa, say kimchi! Okay. And who the next?” Hyorin look to everyone and walked toward Kyuhyun. “Oppa, look to the camera, say cheeeeese.” Hyorin take his smile face. (Just imagine his face with smile on).

“Ok, next. 89 liners. Who are they?” Hyorin shout cheerfully. Wooyoung raise his hand. “Na neun.” Followed by other, Hyoyeon, Junhyung, and Sunggyu. They pose while Hyorin take their picture. Waa, you are good. Ok, we take the next picture. 90 liners, who are they? I know that’s you Jiyoon eonni.”

They are gather, Junho, Jiyoon, Thunder, and Sunhwa. “Waa, Jiyoon eonni, you are the maknae in 90 liners.” Hyorin commented. “How do you know it?” Junho asked but Hyorin just give a smile then take their picture. “Hana, dul, set… Ok, your picture is good.”

Hyorin face Sungjong that left behind. “Ya! Maknae, let’s take picture together.” Hyorin doing selca with maknae of Infinite. “Cheese…”

“Ok, I will share the picture on media social. Let’s eat.” Hyorin.

They cheer together with soju in their hand. They eat and have fun together. “Junho yah, you don’t allow to drink soju to much.” Wooyoung said.

“Wae, wae, wae?” Sunhwa asked. “He has bad habit if drunk, so, its better to keep he drink just little.” Wooyoung explained.

“Gwaenchanayo. It just soju. Just have fun. Lets cheers.” Sunhwa up her glass toward Junho and Wooyoung.

While, Jiyoon play with cup to make music and singing follow the rhythm of cup that she play. (Jiyoon has talent to make sound from the cups while she is singing). She is singing to Pitch Perfect’s When I’m Gone (you can see the video on youtube) while the other cheer her.

After that, they challenge Sunggyu to sing. Then he take spoon as mic and sing to Big bang-Fantastic Baby (Just imagine it). Sungjong take his place dance to 4Minute-What’s your name and Jiyoon singing for him to do it. “Lalalalala~ ireumi mwowaeyo. What’s your name, what’s your name~”

After their party in the restaurant, they walk away to back to their dorm. Jiyoon and Junhyung ride the same car. The car send Jiyoon first to her dorm, behind them is Mblaq’s car because they live in one building. Mblaq member greet her when they come out from the car. “Jiyoon-ah.”

But before Jiyoon walk away to the building, Junhyung pull her wrist. “Chakkamanyo.” Jiyoon stop and turn her head. “Waeyo?”

“I call you tonight.” Junhyung whispered. Jiyoon giggle and say, “You are so funny. We meet tomorrow morning then. Is there something important? You can talk about it now.”

“Mmm…” Junhyung touch his back. “Nothing. We can meet tomorrow then. I just want to talk about ourself.”

“Ok, see you tomorrow then and good night. Sleep well, oppa.” Jiyoon smile and walk but Junhyung pull her again. He peck on her lip “Good night.”

“Oppa…” Jiyoon with blank expression but Junhyung just give smile and blush. He wave his hand and close the door. The car was gone, but Jiyoon still with that face, she back to her dorm. “I don’t know what is happening.”

She met Seungho in the elevator. “Why your face like that? Is there something wrong?” Seungho asked.

“Aniyo. Nan gwaenchana.” Jiyoon still with her blank face. Elevator stop and Jiyoon walk out after say ‘good night’ to him.

“I know what happen to you Jiyoon-ah.” Seungho whispered with sad expression. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally \^o^/ . This is my first complete fanfic, haha... How? Do you have any critical? Just comment it, please. I wait your comment, jinjja. Hooray!