Crush

Star Date Anniversary

"Welcome again in Star date anniversary." applause sound. "This is Star date show special for anniversary. Idol groups was joined us here and we will talk about their rumor." Kyuhyun said.

"What??! Rumor??!" Hyoyeon respond him. "Yes, rumor. We want to know the truth behind your rumor." Answered Kyuhyun.

"Yes, yes, yes. I think you will bully us." Hyoyeon sigh. "Waeyo? Any rumor about you?" Kyuhyun point to her. "Aniyo. Nothing. Just go with your question to us." Then Hyoyeon shut up.

"Ok, I want ask the question to Hyoyeon." Kyuhyun start. "Ne, that's me. I know what your question. I know." Hyoyeon respond.

"What question? Do you know it?" Kyuhyun giggle. "Ani, ani. Just go on." Hyoyeon wave her hand.

"Ok, I want ask you about Hyoyeon's crush. In years ago, you attend in one variety show and tell that you have a crush. Do you still have that crush?" Asked Kyuhyun. "I know this will come up. I know." The idols laugh to Hyoyeon words. "Is he attend Star date now?" Kyuhyun asked her. " Hmm.. Of course I have that crush till now. And... " Hyoyeon laugh "Ya! Just ask the other question. You make the trap for me with that question!" She pointing Kyuhyun and the other laugh.

"Ok, I will pretend that your crush now attending Star date." Kyuhyun nod his head. "What?!" Hyoyeon look to Kyuhyun with her glare. "And there is a rumor Hyoyeon date 2PM Junho, is that right?" Kyuhyun's question make the idols laugh and Junho fan himself with hand.

"Aniyo." Hyoyeon respond. "Aniyo, we didn't date. That rumor come up because paparazzi took our photo together." Junho explained. "So that was truth you were dating?" Kyuhyun ask again. "Aniyo. I mean no, we weren't dating. 2PM member is very close to SNSD member. Sometimes we go hang out together. Or dinner together." Junho explain again.

"Dinner together just two of you?" Kyuhyun pointed them. "Aniyo. We come together with other member of course." Junho respond to him. "Why we aren't that close? In my birthday you not come to my party and you not give any congratulation (in birthday)?!" Kyuhyun complain to Hyoyeon. "I don't know. Maybe because your tounge was sharp." Hyoyeon with straight face and make the other laugh.

"And who is your crush? Is he Wooyoung?" Kyuhyun asked again. "Why you also point me too?" Wooyoung with his pabo face. "Just ask her, is that really?" Kyuhyun ask Hyoyeon again. "That forbidden for me to answer. And we just friend, of course. Junho has explained to you that we were close friend." Hyoyeon answered.

"Ok, I won't ask again about your crush for our company rule. I know that was forbid to answer." Kyuhyun end the question.

"And why you ask that question to me?" Hyoyeon shout. "Just for fun. PD-nim order me to ask you that question." Kyuhyun point to PD-nim. "Is that about money again?" Sungjong laugh.

"And Sunhwa, I look your past photo with Junho. Is that really you are dating?" Kyuhyun look to Sunhwa. "Why you always ask about dating?" Sunhwa complain. "Of course I ask about date because this program was named Star Date." Kyuhyun respond her.

"So my answer is no. We aren't dating." Sunhwa answer. "About that photo, we just close. Because we have same program in past years. So after we work together, we close to each other." Junho explain. "You close with girl idols, right?" Kyuhyun ask Junho. "Mm, maybe yes. I close to many idol group member." Junho answer.

"And I heard that you two will come with 2PM sub-unit, is that right?" Kyuhyun ask to both Wooyoung and Junho. " Before, we have performed in 2PM sub-unit in our concert last year. We sang Move On that composed by Junho. And Park Jinyoung hyung has a plan to sub us become duo 2PM." Wooyoung explain. "When you will come out with your debut with 2PM sub-unit?" Kyuhyun ask them. "Mm, maybe in two month from now. The album was processed. We work together to compose it." Add Junho.

"Yes, I have not enough experience in compose any song. But Junho was experienced in many project song, so he help me to compose our new song. Please look forward to our new project, we will work hard to come in 2PM sub-unit." Add Wooyoung. "I heard that you has rearrangement your song before." Kyuhyun said. "Ne, Move On. We has rearrangement the song from dance song become ballad song." Junho respond.

"It sound nice. Can we hear the song?" Asked Kyuhyun. "Ne." Junho and Wooyoung stand up and go to the front. Slow music come and Junho begin to sing then Wooyoung after him. (Just imagine that Junho&Wooyoung song -Move On- was arrangement become ballad song)