Explain

Star Date Anniversary

They are Jeon Jiyoon and Yong Junhyung. They sit together in a line in that wide room, group by group. Kyuhyun start the question to each idol for filming Star Date Anniversary.

"So, you are the new Troublemaker?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Ani, we just change real Troublemaker position because they was busy with their comeback promotion (Now). So, we come as Charismatic duo." Jiyoon answered then laugh.

"But your performance was amazing. Charismatic." Hyorin give two thumbs up. "Thank you." Jiyoon said.

"But Hyuna-ssi has a y image. And what your image?" asked Kyuhyun. "Why you ask again? She said Charismatic." Seungho said.

"Ne, ara. But Jiyoonie really boyish. When you come with any skirt? Ani, when the last time you wear skirt, Jiyoon?" Kyuhyun ask again. "I... I forget jinjja." She laugh again. "Maybe when I performed in Japan -Love tension-I think." she continue.

"Is she really this boyish?" Kyuhyun ask to Junhyung. "What is your problem if she really that boyish?" Junhyung ask back. "Ani, I just want to know what make her charismatic." answered Kyuhyun.

"But she has a lot of aegyo." Hyorin said. "Jinjja?" Kyuhyun disbelief what he heard.

"Ask Sunggyu oppa about Jiyoon's aegyo." Add Hyorin. "Why you point me?" Sunggyu complained. "Of course. Because you are the first man who praise her aegyo with confession." Hyorin said. Sunggyu cover his face and his ear turned red.

"What happen here? Are you really confess to her?" Kyuhyun asked. "In bouquet. Ne." Answered Sungjong. "This is an old rumor. Just read the old article." Add Sunhwa. And then the article about two of them come out. When Sunggyu confess to Jiyoon because her aegyo.

"Ah, ara, ara. So, you two date?" asked Kyuhyun. "Ani. We are just friend." Sunggyu said. "Ne, Infinite and 4minute come to the same salon so we often meet and become close to each other." answered Jiyoon.

"Talk about your charisma, there is a fanboy from idol group here because he like your strong appearance, who is he?" asked Kyuhyun with smirk.

Suddenly Thunder laugh and the other look him. " Cheondoong-ah why? Wae gurae?" asked Kyuhyun. " Ne, I think I know who is he." answered Thunder.

"Who is he?" asked Kyuhyun. Thunder just keep silent and give pierce to a guy beside him.

"It's me." Seungho raise his hand that make the idols look him. "You are her fanboy? Really?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Ne. I have an ideal type of girl that similar to Jiyoon character then I fans of her." Seungho said. "What character?" Kyuhyun again. "Her charisma, her appearance, and now I know that she has an easy-going, she was nice and her aegyo is not a joke. Yes, I think she is amazing." Seungho explain. "So you want to date her?" Suddenly Kyuhyun ask. "What??? Anio, that forbidden for me."Seungho shake his head. "If you can choose, who is your choice to make a date with you?" Kyuhyun asked. "Mmm. Of course." Seungho smile.

Suddenly Junhyung step forward "Don't choose her! She is mine." that make the idols sound "Waaa~" Junhyung back to his seat with cool. "What you mean?" asked Kyuhyun. "Because she was paired with me and then there are no other pair with her except me." Answered Junhyung then place his arm around Jiyoon that make the other become very loud. "Just step back Seungho-yah, Sunggyu-yah. She was paired with Junhyung." Kyuhyun said. " Oppa, you must say that word to yourself too." Hyorin said. "What?" Kyuhyun with his blank expression. "I remember when we still in Immortal Song 2. You always look to Jiyoon performance with your open-mouth." Hyorin playful and pointing him. "Of course. I feel her performance was amazing. Her voice is powerful too." Kyuhyun answered. "Junhyung oppa, I.think Kyuhyun oppa has a crush to Jiyoonie." Hyorin still pointing toward Kyuhyun. "Ya! Don't make a rumor. I'm MC here." Kyuhyun shout. "Why? Just say yes to what I said. Just fight Junhyung oppa if you want to date with her." Hyorin said that make the other laugh. Kyuhyun's ear was red. He just cover his face.

But Kyuhyun try to control himself, then ask the next question. "So, you two were dating?"

"Anio. We paired not to date. Just paired in Cube family. Before, Junhyung oppa has no pairing with, but after Hyunseung oppa paired with Hyuna, he was paired with me. Usually we have paired up perfomance in Cube family concert." explain Jiyoon.

"But you two really make a good pairing. Charisma pairing, I think." Sunhwa said.