Show, show, show

Star Date Anniversary

Kyuhyun was standing in large room cover with wooden wall. The room is empty, just himself that standing there. "PD-nim, can I start right now?" he asked.

"Yes, the camera was on." PD said.

"Aish,jinjja? Why you not tell me?" Kyuhyun show annoying face. "I feel awkward. Aaah...."

"Yeorobun, annyeong haseyo! I'm Cho Kyuhyun imnida. Special MC for Star Date anniversary series. I'm standing in a wide room. And..." he cut with a shout. "Ya! You are is a bad MC. Just doing it properly." Suddenly a girl come toward Kyuhyun. She is Hyoyeon from SNSD.

"Ya! Don't come here. I haven't call your name yet. Back to your seat." Kyuhyun push her to the back of camera was shoot. One camera follow her step and show the other idols. They are waiting Kyuhyun call their name one by one.

"Can I change your role become MC?" Wooyoung step toward Kyuhyun. "Andwae. Wait there. Sit!" Kyuhyun point him to sit on the chair. The other idols laugh. "Ne, arasso hyung." answered Wooyoung.

"Oppa! Palliwa~" Hyorin and Sunhwa shouted him. "Ara, ara..." Kyuhyun back to his place in front of the camera. "Star date anniversary special series, welcome the first group. Mblaq!" The voice cheer them, Seungho and Thunder come toward him. They wave to the camera, greet their fans A+. "Annyeong haseyo, we are Mblaq." Applause sound.

"You are very fresh, right? Why just you two come?" asked Kyuhyun. "Because PD-nim want to bully us." answered Thunder straight. "I think so. I'll do the best to bully you."Kyuhyun said with his calm face.

"Ne, the second group. Infinite~" Sunggyu and Sungjong come to face the camera. They greet Inspirit. "Annyeong haseyo, we are Infinite." Applause sound. "Just two of you?" asked Kyuhyun. "Ne." then Kyuhyun ask again. "Why?" Infinite leader answered "Star date just want to pay us to come here." They laugh. "It's all about money." Kyuhyun said. "I agree with you. Maybe because I'm the good one so they (Star date) just pay me to MC this show. I'm sorry Super junior hyungdeul. Ne, let's continue. Welcome the third group, 2PM~~"

Junho and Wooyoung come and high five with the idol groups in front of camera. They give cool appearance. "Annyeong haseyo, we are 2PM twins." said Junho and Wooyoung in unison to greet Hottest. "What you said? 2PM twins? What do you mean with 2PM twins?" asked Kyuhyun. "Because our Hottest often call us twins. Maybe because our eyes was similar, or because our voice." answered Wooyoung. Kyuhyun look toward them, try to compare duo 2PM. "I think maybe they was right. Plus your hair style now was similar too."

"Ne, he was often change his hairstyle. And now his hair special for Star Date special." answered Junho and applause sound hear his words. "Thank you. PD-nim will add more money in your payment." Kyuhyun said. "Money again." commented Junho while laugh.

"Ne, welcome..." Kyuhyun word cut with the girls. "Can we come together? We are just alone from our group." Sunhwa complain. "Of course. Just do what you want." Kyuhyun with his calm.

"Ne, annyeong haseyo. I'm Secret Sunhwa." She said with cheerful. "Annyeong haseyo, nan Sistar Hyorin. Kamsa hamnida."

"Annyeong haseyo, I'm SNSD Kim Hyoyeon. Nice to meet you." They are give applause.

"Ne, welcome to Star Date anniversary special series. Let's start with talk." Kyuhyun said.

Suddenly the room was filled by white smoke around with dim light. "What happen?" they ask to each other. "PD-nim, are you prepare a surprise, hah?!" Kyuhyun point to the camera. There are no answer till the music on. The music is troublemaker song. "Troublemaker. Are there troublemaker become guest?" asked Sunggyu. They whisper to each other ask about duo Troublemaker. Suddenly two figure come behind the white smoke. They was dance to the music. Troublemaker dance till end. When they stop dance, the other idol groups applause for their performance. And then, duo troublemaker walk toward them with good attitude and greet idol groups. They are....