Center

Star Date Anniversary

After Junho and Wooyoung perform their remix song of Move On, they back to their seat. Kyuhyun look toward Jiyoon and Junhyung. “Is there any plan for you to make duo like Troublemaker did?”

Jiyoon and Junhyung look to each other then Junhyung speak, “For now on, Jiyoon and me have a project to act in one film. And the film will release next year because now the filming was processing.”

“Waa~ jinjja? Why you not tell us before? What film is it? And what your role in that film?” Kyuhyun open his mouth feel astonished.

“The film is about two people, a guy and girl meet in one condition but their meet bring them to one dangerous situation. There will be any action beside romantic and love in the film, and maybe comedy too.” Explained Junhyung.

“Junhyung oppa role is a bad guy that meet the girl. And my role is a university student who try to close to Junhyung oppa role to finish her final task in college. There will be any surprise in the film so, please look forward to our film then.” Jiyoon smile politely.

"We also work together to compose the soundtrack and sing it together. Maybe in the future its possible to make sub-unit like Troublemaker did. But I hope the film will get big success, so, please give your support toward us." Add Junhyung.

The other idols clap their hands. And Kyuhyun continue his question. "I think your film will be very successful when I see you are getting more famous nowaday. And I think Jiyoonie has a lot attention today, when you appear with Junhyung. I really shock."

"Why oppa? Do you feel jealous, huh?" Hyorin asked him. "What? Yes, I mean, they appear with charisma atmosphere and it look great. I think the two leaders was jealous too." Kyuhyun pierce toward both two leaders.

"What you mean with two leaders?" Seungho complained. "I mean you of course." Kyuhyun answered with his straight face.

"Rather than jealous, I feel proud with the two." Sunggyu respond. "I mean, they are very talented, it very good to see their real talent. Beside, their personality is good too. it was value added for them. Jiyoon is my friend, and I know she is easy-going person, diligent, and friendly. She has a lot of charming."

"Wow, you praise her very much." Kyuhyun respond.

"Of course. Nothing bad on herself. And Junhyung too, he is a good singer, and I think he is the best composer ever." Add Sunggyu.

"I agree with you. Hmm, and Seungho, Is it really that your dorm in one building with 4Minute dorm?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Yes, we often meet in lift. Beside, we often meet in music program because our comeback almost in unison, sometimes in variety show or other program." Seungho answered.

"So, you mean that you two is close to each other?" 

"Mmmm...." Seungho look to the floor. "Yes. But sometimes, Jiyoon hide in her member back." his answer make the other laugh. "I mean, sometimes, she get shy if we meet. Maybe we are not that close.

"And is it really you two are dating?" Kyuhyun face both Junhyung and Jiyoon.

"Anio, we aren't dating. We are family in the Cube of course." Jiyoon wave her hand.

"Why you always ask about dating, huh?" Seungho shout him.

"It's because Star Date Special and we will talk about dating. How idol date." Kyuhyun shout back. "Just ask PD-nim why he put about dating." Kyuhyun point PD-nim. "Ok, let's continue. And why you two paired like Troublemaker?"

"Ne, because we have charisma appearance. In the past, Jiyoon was paired with Hyunseung because their energetic performance, but because he was paired with Hyuna as Troublemaker, I took his place to paired with Jiyoon."

"And what for you paired up?" asked Kyuhyun.

"We do pairing between Beast member and 4Minute to show a special stage in our concert especially. And for now we have a project together so we paired." Jiyoon explained.

"Talk about special stage, 4Minute always pairing with Mblaq, is it right?" Kyuhyun.

"Yes, we appear twice to perform special stage. Because we have same total member 5 members." Seungho answered. "And I was paired with Jiyoon before in one stage while we wear wedding cloth. I heard she was excited to wore a wedding dress. And she is harworking person and that motivate me to do hard as well." Add Thunder.

"Yeah, that time I told him, I was excited. And very seldom for me wearing dress except for performing on stage." Jiyoon blush.

"So you two can make a wedding performance if you want to wear a dress then." Kyuhyun point to Junhyung and Jiyoon.

"For now on, we just use charisma look. So, I don't think so we can do that." Jiyoon.

"And cutie? How about that?" Hyorin asked.

"It's not match me. Cutie. No. It's just for Jiyoon only then. But because she was pairing with me..." Junhyung speak then she look to Jiyoon.

"Why you not show them your aegyo, oppa." Jiyoon .

"Andwaeyo. No. It's forbidden." Junhyung cross his arm. Then the other idol force him to do aegyo. But he shook his head. And cover his ear to avoid them. But the other praise him because his act cover his ear so cute for them.

"Oww, you are cute oppa." Hyorin praise him. "Yes, you are cute." Sunhwa praise him too. "You are doing great." Add Wooyoung.

"It feel awkward for me." Junhyung look to the floor and touch his chest. And the other laugh.

> "Geurae. And about Junho, I heard that you will comeback with another movie, is it right?"

"Ah, yes, Memories of sword. That was the title. The movie was processing, and I learn a lot about material art. In that film, I must use a sword to fight. But because of the filming, I doing material art exercise. That was really fun for me to learn many thing." Junho.

"In the movie, you must face the actrees, who is he/she?"

"Kim Go Eun. Actually, we have met before in one shoot for one product to do a CF. After that, we meet again in this movie." Junho.

Then the bell ringing. "Ah, the bell was rang." Kyuhyun said.

"What the meaning of that bell?" ask Hyoyeon. "That mean the time is up. We must close the program now." Kyuhyun answered.

"It sound so sad. You haven't ask something toward me, hyung." Sungjong complain. "I'm sorry maknae, actually PD-nim give me a lot of question, but I have not to ask all the question yet to you all." Then Kyuhyun face the camera. "Yeorobun, it sound so sad to leave here. But sound good when idol group member gather in Star Date right? Ya! PD-nim, next week I want MC this program again."

"Ya! Why you shout toward PD-nim?" Seungho yelled at him. "Gwaenchana, PD-nim is a kind person, right, PD-nim?"

"Ok, yeorobun, we must leave now. it's very glad to meet you and show the idol group in Star Date. Please give your support to us and congratulation for Star Date Anniversary. Star Date Anniversary Special, annyeong--" Kyuhyun wave his hand, followed with the idols.

 

Bye-yeom---

 

 

 

 

Your comment, please. If you comment this fanfic, maybe I will add behind the scene in this program. Kkkkk-- I'm 4Nia and Hottest, I like Jiyoon and I like to pair her with Junhyung, and Junho is my bias too. So, my fanfic full with their name v(n_n)v