1장

Of Daisies&Chocolate;
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 0 0 7

 

They met in 2007. Jooyoung was 15 years old. She didn’t look her age. Her physical and mental levels were mature. After all, she had been living alone for the past few years alone. It was only natural that she had a higher sense of responsibility.

 

Jooyoung was an employee at the local bookstore. The pay was surprisingly good for a task of stacking books. She knew that the storeowner was just being generous to the fifteen-year-old employee. And for that, Jooyoung was thankful.

 

In the fifth row of bookshelves, near the air-conditioning and the romantic novels, where you can see a perfect view of Café Benne across the street was the place they first met.

 

Jooyoung was on her toes, trying to push in a book in between two larger ones. When the book was set in its place, Jooyoung sighed and turned around. As if on cue, her body collided into another person’s. The person fell to the ground with a loud thud.

 

Jooyoung’s eyes widened and she quickly held her hand out to help the person stand up. When the person was up, Jooyoung bent down to get the book that had fallen from the person’s hand.

 

“The Perfect First Mistake.” Jooyoung read out loud.

 

She met eyes with the person who fell over. Jooyoung smiled and so did the person. For some reason, Jooyoung felt her stomach flip a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter