" We Belong To Each Other Now... " [ SiHan ]

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
HANKYUNG'S P.O.V.

I walked Wonnie back to his home after our Valentine's date out together. Wonnie laid his head on top of my shoulder and sighed contendedly.

I smiled as I kissed the top of his head, his silky hair away from his face. He hugged me by my waist tight.

" Hannie? ", he called me softly.

" Hmmm? ", I hummed.

" Saranghae. ", he smiled sweetly, showing me his cute adorable dimples.

" I know that, but I bet I love you more. ", I chuckled.

" No, you don't, because I love you even more. ", he smirked as if saying I can't beat him.

" Oh, yeah? I love you most. ", I replied.

" I love you as big as the earth itself. ", he tried.

" I love you as vast as the universe itself. ", I smirked smugly.

He widened his eyes the size of the moon Mars at my answer. I laughed as I pecked his cheek. He pouted and looked down.

" Yah, don't be gloomy, jagiya. ", I chuckled, pinching his cheek lightly.

" Jagiya?! Yah, Hankyung, do you want to die?! ", he shouted as he punched my arm playfully.

I guffawed as I sped away from him. He chased after me, yelling and trying to whack me. I hid behind a tree and paused for breath.

I peeked out from behind the tree to see where my lover was. I saw him looking around for me, calling out my name.

I sniggered as I hid behind the tree again before I peeked out again, but this time, Wonnie wasn't there. Confused, I stepped out a little more when suddenly, someone grabbed me from behind.

The person covered my mouth and held me back. My back came in contact with a warm chest and I heard chuckles.

" Gotcha, you little sneak. ", smirked Wonnie from behind me.

" Yah! Alright! I surrender! ", I laughed as I put my hands up in defeat.

" See? I've won! ", he smirked as he let go of me, but not before squeezing me super tight that I had no more air in my lungs by the time he let go of me!

I gasped and coughed, trying to get back some air in my lungs. Wonnie heard me and got scared.

" Omo! Hannie, are you alright?! ", he asked, looking like as if someone had just scared the living out of him.  " Did I squeeze you too tight?! Mianhae! "

But I only gave a cheeky smirk and hugged him tight, catching him off guard. He yelped as I pulled him towards me. Our chests came in contact with each other.

" Fooled you~ ", I grinned.

" Punk. ", he huffed.

I kissed him deeply, startling him. He tried to gesture to me that people were watching us, but I didn't care one single bit. He slowly closed his eyes, giving up after he saw I didn't care.

" I love you, Wonnie~ ", I sighed as I broke off from our kiss.

" I love you too, hyung. ", he whispered.

He rubbed his hands all over my chest and abs and I shivered, making him laugh lightly. I pulled his hand away quickly, but gently.

" Not here. ", I hissed.

" So, you're saying you want to do it with me now? ", he teased, smiling in a mocking way as if goading me to do it.

I leaned over and whispered softly in his ear.

" Is that a taunt or a request? ", I asked with a smile.

" Both. ", he grinned.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere.

" C'mon, Hannie. I need to make you mine before the day is done. ", he said.

y and possessive Wonnie~!!! Mreeoow!!! I love it!!!

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V.

Siwon dragged Hankyung back to his apartment.

" In a hurry, aren't we? ", teased Hankyung playfully.

" Oh, shut up! ", blushed Siwon in embarrassment.

Hankyung merely laughed. When they reached Siwon's apartment, Siwon went to take a shower first, but Hankyung followed him like a lost puppy into his bedroom.

" Hannie, will you stop following me and giving me that puppy look? ", whined Siwon playfully.  " Are you trying to murder me with your cuteness!? "

Hankyung nodded his head profusely and grinned. Siwon sighed exasperatedly and allowed Hankyung to stay in his room while he went to take a shower.

Siwon grabbed a towel and a change of clothes and dashed into the bathroom. Hankyung sat on Siwon's bed and sent a text message to his brothers, saying that he will be at Siwon's for tonight and that he was fine.

As Hankyung sent his text, Siwon came out shirtless, wearing a pair of blue shorts and towelling his hair dry. Hankyung stared at his lover with wide, surprised eyes. He could see his six-pack chocolate abs!

" What? ", asked Siwon as he dried his hair some more.

Hankyung didn't answer, but only continued to stare. Siwon guessed what he was looking at and decided to some more.

" Like what you see? ", he grinned seductively.

" S--sh--shut--shut u--u--up. ", stuttered Hankyung as he turned three different shades of red.

Siwon merely chuckled as he slipped on his white tank top.

" You liked seeing my abs, didn't you? ", teased Siwon again.

" S--s--st--stop--stop te--teas--teasing m--m--me! ", stuttered Hankyung again.

Siwon laughed out loud. He was having fun teasing his lover. Hankyung, on the other hand, was blushing like mad crazy. Seeing his lover's abs was kind of turning him on.

 

Author: Is it just me or did that just sound wrong?

Hankyung: It sounded kinda wrong--

Siwon: --Because you w

Please log in to read the full chapter