Staying With Him

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
NO ONE'S P.O.V.

Donghae and the others waited outside of the operating room. Donghae was still weeping his eyes out while Kyuhyun and Kibum tried to comfort their hyung.

Yesung and Ryeowook were having a quiet moment, kind of oblivious to the fact that their friend was injured and in the operating room.

Siwon and Sungmin were praying desperately that Eunhyuk would be safe and that he would make it.

Heechul paced the floor with an anxious look.

" When is he gonna come out!? I'm sick and tired of waiting! What if Hyukkie died?! ", yelled Heechul as he finally lost his cool.

Saying this, he punched the wall in rage. Siwon, who had finished praying, ran over to Heechul to restrain him.

" Calm down, hyung! Hyukkie hyung will make it, I just know! ", he said.

Heechul sank to his knees and wept bitterly. Siwon gave him a hug and tried to put on a brave face, only to break down into tears as well.

Just then, a doctor appeared from the operating room. Everyone of the boys ran towards the doctor.

" Doctor! Is our friend alright? ", asked Ryeowook frantically.

" Is his wound serious?! ", asked Sungmin.

" Did he lose a serious amount of blood!? ", asked Heechul.

" All of you are the friends of Mr. Lee Hyukjae? ", asked the doctor monotonously.

" Ne, we are! Just tell us whether he is alright! ", begged Donghae as he cried again.

" Your friend... "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter