EunHae's Morning Kiss

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
NO ONE'S P.O.V.

Donghae stirred to someone brushing his cheek gently. His eyes fluttered open and took in Eunhyuk's smiling features. Eunhyuk was caressing his cheek softly.

" Annyeong, Hae. ", smiled Eunhyuk.

" Annyeong, Hyukkie. ", replied Donghae.

Donghae sat up and ran his fingers through his messy hair. Eunhyuk sat up and yawned as he stretched his arms. Donghae got up and was about to go to the washroom, when Eunhyuk held his wrist. Donghae looked back.

" Aren't you forgetting something? ", pouted Eunhyuk.

" Hmmm....ani. ", answered Donghae, pretending to forget what he was supposed to give Eunhyuk.

" You forgot? I'm hurt. ", said Eunhyuk as he feigned hurt.

Then Donghae leaned forward and gave Eunhyuk a kiss. Eunhyuk smiled as he put his hand around Donghae's neck to deepen the kiss.

" Like I will forget that easily. ", chuckled Donghae.

Eunhyuk smirked. As Donghae got up, Eunhyuk grabbed his wrist again and pushed him onto the bed. He got on top of him and brought his face closer to Donghae's. Donghae shivered as a drop of sweat trickled down the side of his forehead.

" You're not going anywhere. ", whispered Eunhyuk into Donghae's ear.

" H--Hyu--Hy--Hyuk--Hyukkie-- ", stuttered Donghae nervously as he squirmed a little.

" You're staying a little longer as punishment for tricking me. ", smiled Eunhyuk.

" Tsk. Meanie. ", pouted Donghae cutely.

" Meanie, huh? ", smirked Eunhyuk.

Donghae was about to say something, when Eunhyuk crashed his lips onto Donghae's. Donghae was so surprised that he hardly had anytime to react.

" This is your punishment, huh? ", muttered Donghae in between their kiss.

" Mmm-hmm. ", answered Eunhyuk as he kissed Donghae deeper.

" More like a nice reward than a punishment to me. ", chuckled Donghae as he put a hand behind Eunhyuk's neck and another around his waist.

" Really? ", grinned Eunhyuk as he paused for breath.

" Mmm-hmm. ", said Donghae as he trailed a finger down Eunhyuk's nose to his chest.

" You'd want me to do this more often? ", asked Eunhyuk.

" I'd want you to do it everyday, Hyukkie. ", smiled Donghae.

" Anything for my Hae. ", whispered Eunhyuk as he pecked Donghae's forehead lightly.

" Cheesy much, Hyukkie? ", grinned Donghae as he ran his fingers through his hyung's messy hair.

" Only for you. ", chuckled Eunhyuk.

" Hey, I just noticed that we stole Sungie hyung's and Wookie's love lines. ", laughed Donghae.

" I'm sure they won't mind. ", smiled Eunhyuk as he brushed his lips against Donghae's.

Donghae smiled as he pressed his lips against Eunhyuk's and Eunhyuk returned it. Their kiss went from passionate to intense when they had their tongue battle.

Their tongues entwined in each other's mouth. Donghae pushed Eunhyuk's tongue back out of his mouth and Eunhyuk shoved Donghae's tongue out of his mouth. Both battled for dominance a

Please log in to read the full chapter