" She's Such A Troublemaker! "

"I'm Not Gay! But I Love You..."
Please log in to read the full chapter
RYEOWOOK'S P.O.V.

The aura around Wonnie hyung was dark. He was practically scowling and fuming angrily. I guess he's pissed off about Yumi noona being around him.

Of course he's pissed off! We all are!

I felt my phone buzz. I took out my phone and the screen read: You have a text from  My Sungie~ <3333

I smiled to myself and read his text. It said:

 

Class is soooooooooooooo boring :(((( I wish u were here with me now, cos I just wanna squeeze u n hug u n hold u close 2 me. Mr. Im's lesson is boring me 2 death :((((( I wanna have a kiss at break, pls????? :)))))
- Your baby Sungie  <333333
 

I chuckled mentally to myself. Can my lover be any cuter than this? Awww~

I texted him back saying:

 

Aigooooo~ R u that bored, baby~? Ok, at break, if I c u, I'll give you ur kiss :)))) B patient 1st, ok? ^^ At break, meet me near d fountain, ok? :)))
- Your sweetie Wookie <333333


 

I had just finished texting my baby, when Mrs. Lee walked in. I sent my text back to Sungie and hurriedly slipped my phone back into my pocket.

Mrs. Lee walked in with a girl by her side. I drew in my breath sharply. It was Yumi noona!

She saw Wonnie and gave an evil smirk that looked like this: >:))))))))))))))))))

I shivered, even though I knew that smirk wasn't directed to me. I looked behind me and saw Wonnie with his head down, but he was gripping his pencil so hard that it cracked in two.

I gulped. It was a sign that he was getting really, really, REALLY pissed off. Yumi noona is like a ing leech following us around!

" Class, this is Cho Yumi. She's a transfer student from Busan. Please make friends with her. ", said Mrs. Lee.

" Annyeonghaseyo. Choneun Cho Yumi imnida. I hope I can get along with all of you. Kamsahamnida. ", smiled Yumi noona.

Oh, she is such one big ing liar. She is not from Busan! She is from Seoul! She is not a transfer student!

The class clapped, well, all but Wonnie, Hyukkie, Hae and I. Since we told Hae and his brothers about Yumi noona, she has gotten into their bad books.

" Ms. Cho, your place is next to Mr. Choi Siwon over there. ", said the teacher.

WHAT THE ING $&%#@^&* DID SHE SAY?! THAT Y NOONA IS GONNA SIT NEXT TO WONNIE HYUNG!!! WHAT THE ADKFHECJEKSVBXSLAIMENXKSAKD IS THIS!?

Yumi noona smiled as she bowed to Mrs. Lee. She then took her place next to Wonnie hyung.

Me: Yah, author-nim! Can I just call Yumi noona "y noona" from now on?

Author: Go ahead. Like I care for her. She's one of the es of the story anyway.

Me: Eh??? Really??? Who's the other ??? Another noona???

Author: Ne. But I'm not telling you. My lips are sealed. * "zips" lips *

Me: Yah, tell me!!! Please!!! * shows pout *

Author: Ani. Now, back to the story.

Me: Ani! Not till you tell me whose the other y noona!

Author: Ani. It's either back to the story or I'll tell Yesung oppa that you have pictures of Moon Geungyoung unnie on your phone.

Me: You can't unlock my phone! It has a password and you'll never guess it! Muahahahahahahahaha!!!!! >;)))))))

Author: Oh, really? * shows unlocked phone with a picture of Moon Geungyoung as the wallpaper * >:)))))))

Me: Yah! How--how did you unlock my phone?! * snatches phone back *

Author: Your phone was unlocked, you babo. Now, what's your choice? Back to the story or I tell Sungie oppa about your phone's wallpaper of Moon Geungyoung unnie.

Me: Yah, arasso, arasso! I surrender! Back to the story!

Author: Good! >

Please log in to read the full chapter