09 [End]

The School Nerd Is MINE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School time was over. Victoria got up from her seat and left the class without waiting for Nichkhun. She was nervous, for sure. Nichkhun sat there, dumbfounded. 'Don't tell me she forgot. Or.. she's too shy?' A cheeky smile spread on his face. 'Aww~ Vic.. You're so cute.' Without waiting any longer, he went out from class after taking his bag and headed to the library. 

'Oh My.. I can''t wait.' 
'She won't turn me down, right?'
'She'll accept me, right?'
'After that, we will be the cutest couple in the school.'

All of the thoughts came across Nichkhun's mind. When he ws about to reach the library. His tummy grumbled. 'Oh dear. Why now?' Nichkhun groaned. 'Should I go to the restroom or just went to the library?' He asked himself. After a couple of minutes, he finally decided to go to the restroom first. And why, you might ask? 

Mainly because he didn't want Victoria to hear his stomach and he sure did not want to fart in front of her. Yep.. Nature was calling him. So, he didn't have any choice other that to follow it. He quickly went to the restroom and finish his business.

After 15 minutes (yes, it was that long), he got out and ran to the library. His school library was opened until 4:00 p.m so he still had time. He got in and saw no one in the library. 'Don't tell me she's not here. I've waited for a freaking week for her to answer.' Not letting his hopes down, he went to the librarian and asked.

 

"Yo! Have you seen Victoria around here?"
"Vic? Ah, she's in Room 2."
"Cool."

 

Yep, the library has rooms. Not for those purposes(you know what I mean ;)) They were actually rooms for groups of students to discuss their projects or displaying their projects. Nichkhun went in and saw nobody. 'Did he just lie to me?'

When he walked closer to the table, he saw a very thick book. And when I say very, trust me it is very thivk. More like a dictionary.(Who cares?) A post-it-note was stuck on the cover. Nichkhun read it carefully and he noticed that it was Victoria's handwriting.

 

Open to page 456

 

Nichkhun flipped the pages until he reached page 456. There he saw other post-it-note. 'What is this ? Is she playing with me?' Nichkhun read the notes nonetheless and his eyes widened. Simply because of what written on the note.

 

If you want to know my answer, solve this first..

2(2x-i) > 4x - 6u

 

''What? She xpect me to solve this? Ugh.. whatever.. I'll just do it. It's not that I'm dumb or something.' He took out a pen from his bag and started to solve the question(?).

 

4x-2i > 4x - 6u
-2i > -6u

2i < 6u

'So? Oh.. I left something.'

 

i <3 u

 

'So? What's with it? Is there something in the answer?' After that, he realized something. 'Oh, .. don't tell me..' He looked at the answer again.

Before he could jump from happiness, he noticed that there was another piece of note. 'Why is she torturing me?' He read the other note.

 

If you can't solve it, take this as my answer..

4 : 8: 6

1 : 4 :3

3 : 8 : 1

 

'Does she think this is a test? Oh, wait..' He looked at the numbers again. 'I've heard of 4:8:6 before. Dosn't it mean Saranghae?' He looked at the second one ..' This one means I Love You.' And, at the third, he found himself lost. 'What does this mean?' 

'Wait, Taecyeon told me before. If only I could remember.. AH! Yes.. 3-8-1 means 3 words, 8 letters and 1 meaning.. Then, that means I Love You.'

Nichkhun jumped from his seat in happiness. He fist bumped in the air. 'She loves me. She freaking loves me!'

When he was too busy celebrating, the door opened revealing Victoria who was holding a book. When Nichkhun turned to her, both of them froze. They stood in a comfortable silence until Nichkhun attacked Victoria into a hug. Victoria who was too shocked was just standing there, holding her book.

 

"So, will you be girlfriend?" Nichkhun sudden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter