04

The School Nerd Is MINE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, Nichkhun, ready to start?" Victoria asked with her soft voice, not getting the signal Nichkhun was giving.

 

'What? Did she j-' Nichkhun's thought was interrupted by his mom's voice.

 

"Nichkhun!" Soft sobs were heard again.

"Mom! It's not like what you think. I can explain it." Nichkhun said, concerned.

"That's it, young boy. I'll go there myself and check. You better be prepared." His mom's voice were stern.

"But, Mo-"

"Beep.. Beep.. Beep.." Nichkhun groaned. 

 

Nichkhun threw his phone with rage, making Victoria felt guilty. Silence surrounded them before Victoria decided to speak.

 

"Um.. Did I interrupt your call?

"No. It's nothing. Can we start now?"

"Yeah.. Sure."

 

They started to study but Victoria knew that Nichkhun's mind was thinking of something else. She just chose to shrug it off because she is no one to Nichkhun. While Nichkhun was focusing on his homework, Victoria lost in her thought. She remembered the memory that played in her mind when she was walking and sighed. 

 

"Why did you hate me, Nichkhun?" Victoria whispered.

 

Nichkhun's head shot up. 'Dis she just ask me why I hate her?' He let out a sigh. ' Oh, baby.. If only you knew I love you.' Suddenly, he regained the memory of the first time he met her. It was indeed love at first sight. 'I'm sorry I threw the ball at you. Although I didn't regret it.' Yep.. He threw the ball on purpose. And he also planned the fight with Jinwoon. How did he do it, you might ask?

 

*Flashback*

2 years ago...

Nichkhun was chilling in his uncle office when something on the desk caught his eyes. He went there and took it. It turned out to be a file.

New Students Profile

He smirked when he finished reading the words. 'Well, this is interesting.' He opened the file and flipped the pages until one profile caught his attention.

Name: Victoria

Former school: SM High

Will move on:  August, 30

Nichkhun looked at the picture and he felt that something fluttered in his heart. 'She's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter