08

The School Nerd Is MINE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third day after confession...

Nichkhun woke up at 6:45 in the morning and did his morning routine. Before he got out of his house, he hoped that Victoria would be in class with hos fingers crossed. He walked slowly and after 15 minutes of slow walk, he finally reached his school. Again, with slow pace, he went inside his classroom.

As he stepped his right foot into the classroom, the sight in front of him made him speechless. He froze at his spot. There, Vicoria was sitting in her usual place while reading a thick book with her glasses on. 'She's so cute.' 

 

"Nichkhun, aren't you coming in?" Mr. Lee's voice snapped him out of his daze.

"A-ah. Yea." 

 

With that, he went to his place, which is next to Victoria. from the corner of his eyes, he can see that Victoria was nervous. She kept on fidgeting on her chair. Her eyes were looking everywhere except for Nichkhun. Seeing that, Nichkhun felt a little bit disappointed. 'She doesn't want to see me, I guess.'

When Mr. Lee turned his back to write on the blackboard, Nichkhun tried to attract Victoria's attention from Mr. Lee's lecture. Well, yeah, she's a nerd. What do you expect from it?  

 

"V-Victoria, lis-" His whispers were cut off when Victoria suddenly raised her hand.

"Mr. Lee, may I go to the restroom?" Everyone in the class was shocked. Mainly because Victoria never excused herself in the middle of class.

"Uh. Yes.. You may go." It was clear that Mr. Lee was shocked.

"Thank you, Mr. Lee." With that, she got up and head to the restroom.

 

After 27 minutes and 34 seconds (yes, Nichkhun counted), Victoria came in. When she sat down, Nichkhun busied himself with whatever work there was. The whole day, they didn't talk at all. In other words, whenever Nichkhun tried to talk, Victoria would avoid him by talking to other person or getting out of the class.  Her actions made Nichkhun felt heartbroken.

 

Fourth day after confession...

It's Saturday.. Meaning, no school, no homework and most importantly, no Victoria. Nichkhun was on his bed, playing with his phone, debating whether he should call Victoria or not. Remembering that Victoria didn't want to talk to him, he erased the desire to hear her sweet voice.

At Victoria's house, Victoria was studying, but her mind was at somewhere else. Her mind kept thinking about the same boy the entire time she was in China. Yep, her mind was occupied with Nichkhun. Victoria sighed for the umpteenth time. 

 

"Why did I avoid him?"

'No, Vic. You have done the right thing.' Her mind told her.

"What if he meant the three words?"

'NO! He doesn't mean those wors.' 

"What if-"

"No more what if's, Vic.' Her mind finally decided.

"Maybe I should call him."

'Hahahahaha.. Do you even know his number?' Her mind asked.

"Ow.. I don't have it."

 

Victoria groaned when she realized the fact. The day went on with the two could not enjoy their supposed-to-be fun Saturday.

 

Fifth day after confession...

 

Again, a day without his Vic. 'I'll just call her. If she doesn't answer, ..eh, what should I do if she doesnt answer my call?' Nichkhun shrugged the thought off and reached his phone. He scrolled down his contacs and stopped at Victoria's number.

My Vic

He push the Call icon and waited. After a couple of rings, his call was picked up.

 

"Hello?" 'Wait. This is not Vic's v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter