05

The School Nerd Is MINE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Concern filled Nichkhun's heart.Just then, the knock on the door became louder. 'Oh no.. Trouble is here.' He turned to Victoria who was still smiling.'Aww~ she is so cute smiling like that.. WAIT! I have another thing to worry about.'

 

"Quick! Hide!"

Victoria's eyes widened with the sudden instruction. "What?"

"Hide in..."

 

'Wait. Where should she hide? In my room? Mom will think something if she found Vic there.'  A moment of silence later, 'Aha!'

 

"Go to the kitchen and make coffee for our guest please."

"Um.. Okay. But, Nichkhun..."

"What?" Nichkhun started to panic as the knock was getting louder every second.

"Where's the kitchen?" Victoria asked innocently, making Nichkhun facepalmed.

"It's there.Go!" Nichkhun exclaimed before shoving the confused Victoria into the kitchen.

 

After he was done with his mission which was hiding his Vic, he made his way to the front door. He opened the door to see his mother. His mother barged into the house without any words with her stoic expression, leaving Nichkhun dumbfounded at the door. He quickly closed the door and approached his mother who was standing in the living room.

 

"M-mom! It's n-nice to see you." Nichkhun faked a smile and went to hug his mother only to be stopped by her hand.

"Why are you stuttering, Khun-ah? Is it because you're afraid? She said that, but she remained her poker face, making her more intimidating.

"A-a-afraid of what, Mom? I-I don't have a-anything to hide." There goes the stutter again.

"I didn't even ask you if you are hiding something. Is there anything you want to tell me?"

 

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Victoria was holding an empty teapot or coffeepot. 'Where is the coffee? Where should I get the hot water? Wait! Where's the spoon?' All of the questions flooded in her mind. Seconds later, she was rummaging through the cabinets in the kitchen. After minutes of searching, she found tea, coke, and... beer? Isn't he a high school student? But, nope. No coffee here. 'ARGH!! Screw this, I'll just ask him.' Victoria let out a groan of frustration and headed out from there.

When she entered the living room, she saw a beautiful elegant woman by Nichkhun's side. They seemed like... bickering? But, her face looked so familiar. She looked like Nichkhun in some ways. 'Oooooppss... Might as well get out from here and into the kitchen I go.' Before she could turn her heels, the two spotted her. Victoria grinned sheepishly and moved closer to them. She bowed and greeted the woman.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Vic-" 

 

Before she could finish her sentence, she was attacked with a hug. She was stunned for awhile before hugging back. After breaking the hug, Victoria looked at Nichkhun whose mouth was opened.

 

"Omo. Omo. Omo. I can't believe this. You're perfect, Victoria."

"I'm sorry, Ma'am. But I don't understand you?" Victoria said with manner.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Where's my manner. You can call me Mrs.Buck. I'm this troublemaker's mother." Listening to that, Victoria bowed again.

"It is nice to meet you, Mrs. Buck. My name is Victoria."

"Oh, I knew that already. And you'll be perfect." Mrs. Buck said the word again, making Victoria confuse.

"I'm sorry again, but Mrs. Buck, perfect for what?"

"Mrs. Buck seems so hard to pronounce. How about you call me Mom. And.. " Victoria blushed at the sentence.

"Okay, Mom. And?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter