07

The School Nerd Is MINE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'What should I do now?'

 

First day after confession...

It's 6.30 in the morning when Nichkhun woke up. He groaned when he realized that school will only starts in an hour. He can't bring himself back to sleep as yesterday's frustration still lingered in his mind, body and heart. He got up nonetheless and made his way to shower. He took about 30 minutes to shower and wore the school uniform. He finished weraing his school attire when the clock showed 7: 15. 'Wow! A new record. Better go to school now.' He walked out of his house without any spirit. 

He walked to school and when he reached the school gate, he stopped. 'Ow ! How can I face Vic after what I said yesterday?' He watched as more students went inside the school while watching at him weirdly. Everytime he caught the students looking, he would growl at them, making them hurried their steps into their classroom. 'Okay Nichkhun, relax. You can do this. Just act like nothing happen.' He screamed himself a Fighting before entering the school.

When he came into the classroom, hesaw that the desk beside him was empty. 'Eh? Why is she not here yet?' Victoria was the one who is never late to class and she was the one who always comes first. So, seeing that she's not in her usual spot made other students in class worried. Well, who's there to be blame? She never.. I repeat, NEVER skip school. Nichkhun continued to his desk (which he took from Luna) and sat down. Then, he heaard some whispers.

 

"Huh. Now I know why Vic's not here today. I think Nichkhun do something to her."
"Yea, maybe she's too afraid to come."
"why did he sit there? Isn't that Luna's place?" 

 

He rolled his eyes when he heard some students gossiping an put his head on the table. Before he drifted to sleep, he asked himself, 'Is it because of the confession yesterday?'  His head shot up when their homeroom teacher came inside. 

 

"Okay, class. I'll be checking the attendance now. Put your hands up when your name is being call."

"Yes, Mr. Lee."

"Okay. Kim Jaejoong?"

"Here."

"Nichkhun?"

Nichkhun lazily put his hand up. "Here." Then, he felt his eyes getting heavy. He was about to drift into sleep when his teacher's voice caught his attention.

"Victoria?"

 

The classroom filled with silence. Nichkhun was looking around the class when a girl raised her hand. 'Isn't it the girl that sat beside Vic before? What's her name again? Nana? Lulu? Argh.. Whatever.' Nichkhun's thought were interrupted when the girl opened to speak.

 

"She went to China, Mr. Lee." 'China? Why?'

"Why?" 'Oh, Mr. Lee, I love you. Wait, no! I love Vic more.'

"Her grandfather wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter