4

Reassemble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to an unfamiliar surrounding and I freaked out inwardly until I remembered where I was. I was in Sehun's house and inside his guest room. I was really happy that he didn't ask me to sleep with him or anything of that sort because I would have never agree to that and it wasn't like we were together for very long. Now that I think about it, it's still uncomfortable for me to say or even think that we're together. In such a short time, I got attached. 

I got ready to go out of the room and adjusted the baggy shirt that was on me. Sehun had lend me a shirt of his which was huge to my figure. It looked like a nightgown when I wear it. When I went out to the room, I went to the living room. A faint sound which was probably from a television was heard throughout the house. As I was nearing Sehun who had his back to me, he laughed. I smiled as I hear it because it was just really nice to hear him laugh. I guess it's nice if I hear anyone I care for be happy. 

I tiptoed towards him and put my hands on his eyes and said, "Guess who?"

I feel his cheeks move and he was probably smiling. 

"Who else but my girlfriend," Sehun answered.

I took away my hand and pouted lightly before brushing it off my face. I sat beside him and replied, "You're no fun."

He gave me a pout which looked so exaggerated that I got so annoyed and took a pillow and smacked him. He seemed taken aback but soon attacked me. When he hit me, I was shocked. Damn it, he hit so hard. 

I used my forearms to defend myself as he continued to hit me. Before he could hit me one more time, I stood up and held up my arms in defeat, "Okay, you win."

He made a fist in the air and I just rolled my eyes while I shook my head slightly. 

--

We didn't have any breakfast because I told him we could eat with my friends. We went to my house real quick so I could change for the meet up. When we had reached the restaurant Seora was talking about, I received a message saying that they had already went inside. I have not told them that I would be bringing Sehun because I wanted to surprise them. 

We entered the restaurant and I immediately started to look around for them. The familiar head of Seora and Baekhyun could be seen from far and I exclaim to Sehun that I found them. I turned to look at him and his face looked frozen. It's like someone surprised him with something bad. I tried to see where his eyes were at and they were looking straight to Seora and Baekhyun who mirrored Sehun's expression. They were looking at us too and I waved at them happily. 

Seora looked like she hesitated to raise her hand to wave at me while Baekhyun was fidgeting in his seat. I tugged Sehun's hand so we could go towards them. 

"Hey guys, this is Sehun," I introduced, "Sehun, these are my friends-  Seora and Baekhyun!"

Silence followed and I started to think if bringing Sehun was a good idea. I turned to Seora and urged her to say something.

"Nice to see you, finally," Seora said, waving at him.

I looked at Baekhyun and he was unusually quiet. Seora nudge his side and he smiled as if he was forced to swallow a knife. 

"Yeah, finally nice to see you," Baekhyun greeted softly. 

Something was definitely wrong and I would be realy stupid if I couldn't see or feel that. However, I don't want to bring up something that seemed very uncomfortable to be talked about on a nice morning. 

Sehun and I took our seat after all of them said their greetings. There was an awkward silence lingering and this has made me really uncomfortable. However, I try to be oblivious to it and asked Sehun what he would get. I raised an eyebrow when he said he'll just get something light because he was a heavy eater. I shrugged to myself when I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter