The Confession

ChanSoo? AS IF!

Baekhyun stood in the hall way, feeling as if he and Chanyeol were the only two people in the world, depsite the ruckus and cluttering of bodies around them. Heart beating rapidly and nervous hands twitching at his sides, Baekhyun looked up at the giant in front of him.

 

“You wanted to talk to me Baekhyun?” Chanyeol asked, his voice filling Baekhyun's already full stomache with butterflies.

 

“Y-Yes, I have s-something really important to tell you.” He stuttered slightly, biting his bottom lip as he nervously shifted from foot to foot.

 

“Well hurry and ask, we're going to be late for the next class.” Chanyeol replied, looking behind him towards the next class, which was already filling with students.

 

'Diligent as always'  Baekhyun thought to himself, with a small smile and shake of his head before, standing taller as he looked the giant straight in the eye.

 

“I love you, please go out with me.” He said confidently, watching the look of surprise come across his features.

 

This had been the day that Baekhyun had been waiting for. The day when Chanyeol would finally find out that his feelings were not one sided, and that in fact Baekhyun himself had been loving him from a far as well. Watching from the back of the class as Chanyeol diligently worked on the things that Baekhyun could never be bothered with. 

 

The day when all the fantasies Baekhyun had of them renting out an amusement park, and spending the day their alone together. The time they could eat those overly expensive Noka chocolates in his room, as they watched some sort of movie, preferably romance. The time when he and Chanyeol could hold hands and ignore all the jealous stares of the other students, no doubt wishing they could be in Chanyeol's place.

 

They would be together constantly, they would hug. They would kiss. They would even go to a nice hotel and-

 

“I love someone else”

 

'What?!?'

 

“I'm sorry what was that?” Baekhyun asked, sure that he had misunderstood, or that he had just missed out on something else Chanyeol had been saying, because who in their right mind wouldn't want him?

 

“I'm sorry Baekhyun. I love someone else.” Chanyeol said, giving his cute apologetic stare, before turning and striding to class.

 

All Baekhyun could do was stare after him, mouth dropped and eyes wide. How the hell could someone possibly love someone else above him, was beyond him. He continued to stand in the hall for several minutes before he suddenly found himself dialing for his chauffer to take him home. The car ride being much more quiet, thanks to the fact that Baekhyun wasn't complaining about every little thing.

 

The next few days Baekhyun kept himself  locked in his room, wondering what man, for it couldn't possibly be a woman, was better than him.

 

Did the guy have more money? Did he have bigger house? Did he have something on Chanyeol? Was he perhaps better looking?

 

Baekhyun scoffed at the last one and shook his head, that could never be possible for no one in this world or the next could be nearly as beautiful as him. Not even the ever so angelic Chanyeol, who had a face that could get any woman pregnant from just a glance.

 

Sighing Baekhyun threw his head into his pillow, groaning aloud as he attempted to think of even one reason as to what made himself inferior to another man.

 

He had somewhat drifted off by the time his phone buzzed, revealing a text from his ever so devious, yet rich, friend Chen,

 

From: Troll Chen

'Yo, you know how you liked Chanyeol and everything.'

 

To: Troll Chen

'Yeah... -___-'

 

From: Troll Chen

'Well I just found out some pretty interesting news, though you won't like it. Still want to hear? Well read...'

 

To: Troll Chen

'YES!!! Tell me now, or I shall banish you to the commoners ground!'

 

From: Troll Chen

'Okay! Okay! Anything but that! Well, looks like your not so little giant got himself a boyfriend, though you will never guess who... ^u^'

 

Baekhyun stared at the message for a few minutes, his heart beating faster with every second. He was finally going to find out who the bastard was that beat him. He would finally figure out if his suspicion of his father, the only man anywhere near as good looking as him, was the culprit that stole Chanyeols heart. If he should just give up and accept defeat to a man that Chanyeol obviously thought more worthy. 

 

Rapidly shaking his head Baekhyun forced his fingers to form the reply. Hoping against hope that it really wasn't his father whom Chanyeol loved, for that would mean that Baekhyun stood little chance. 

 

To: Troll Chen:

'Lay it on me... haha lay.”

 

From: Troll Chen

' Do Kyungsoo. And not funny.”

 

Baekhyun had to read the message several times over to be sure that his mind wasn't playing tricks on him. The Do Kyungsoo? The man that was as poor as a poppet, the man that had never set foot in a five star resturaunt. The man that constantly had to leave school for part time jobs. That man could not be the man that beat the oh so wonderful Baekhyun.

 

That bushy browed, big eyed, short (although only a cm shorter) freak could never beat him. There had to be something wrong. This would not do, Baekhyun would have been more willing to give up on his love if the man had atleast been in the same range as him, but this. THIS WOULD NOT WORK!

 

'Oh hell no.' Baekhyun thought with a snap of his phone, his eyes turning to narrow slits.

 

Chansoo Existing? AS IF!

 


*~* Authors Notes: *~*

Yay! First Chapter out of ChanSoo? AS IF! I hope you like it so far.
I will most likely update this more than my other ones, but no promises. >///<
Anyways, please subscribe and comment if you like it. ^u^
Also sorry for any grammical or spelling mistakes. hehe. ^^;