Joeffrey is in our bathroom

The War of Smells

"Joeffrey is in our bathroom."
A fable.

 

The lights switched on and Tao stepped into the toilet. He turned to his right to gaze into the mirror. He smiled fondly at his reflection as he brushed his raven black hair to the side. How wonderful was it to be back to black. He knew he looked good in black, all the comments online by his hormone-filled teenage fans were no lies.


It was fast but Tao saw it. That flash of black that was not his hair.


Tao stared unwillingly at the clutter of beauty products before the mirror. Those twitching feelers, as long as his fingers, as brown as Sehun's hair, there was no doubt that it was back. Tao's greatest foe.


Tao would have ran out of the toilet by now if not for the urgent need to pee. Tao stepped back quietly and paused to think. No sudden moves, he did not want to startle the enemy.


Tao remembered the first time he saw it. He was amidst his business when it scuttled up the wall and Tao had screamed. Tao decided that he hated it alas not even Suho had managed to kill it. Damn it and it's stealthiness.


Tao also decided to name it Joeffrey. It looked like a Joeffrey. Someone despicable. 
( A/N: No offense to anyone named Joeffrey. I'm currently reading GoT and Joeffrey's an )


Tao knew better now not to scream. Not if he wanted to wake the entire dorm up, it would be too selfish of him. Plus he did not want Baekhyun laughing his off at him.


Tao steadied himself against the bathroom wall. Calm down, it's easy. Just piss, wipe, wash and leave.


Tao's gaze never broke away from Joeffrey as he did his business. He was not going to let that little roach surprise him from behind. Tao was jiggling off when Joeffrey moved an inch. Tao knew he had to be quick, he did not want Joeffrey flying. Never.


Tao had his pants up in a matter of seconds when he stopped in realization. He had to wash his hands, he ain't no dirty . Now you see Joeffrey is right infront of the sink and you do realize that Tao is really scared of Joeffrey.


Really, really scared.


But Tao was not brought up in a jungle, he has to wash his hands. He was not going to let his fears overpower his basic morales. No, Tao was a brave and powerful man and Joeffrey would not bring him down.


Tao, with his heart threatening to jump out of his chest, flushed the toilet and turn on the tap. Joeffrey's feelers were twitching this was not good. Tao, despite his fears, started washing his hands.


He even scrubbed it with soap. He rubbed between the fingers and scrubbed under the nails. Then he made sure he got his thumbs and well as his palms. He did not even forget his wrists!


He rinsed the soap off with water and his hands were sparkling clean!


And then Tao ran.


He saw Joeffrey running towards him but Tao slammed the door shut with his squeaky clean hands.


Once again he had evaded Joeffrey and maintained the dignity of his hands. 


Tao was still in a state of panic when he rushed back to his room. Into the arms of Sehun.


" What's wrong babe?" Sehun asked, concern lined his face.


" J..Joeffrey's in our bathroom" Tao clutched desperately for Sehun's touch.


" That disgusting little creature! How dare he come back!" Sehun thundered as he pulled Tao's trembling body closer to him.


" It's ok babe. I'm safe and more importantly I've cleaned my hands" Tao said as he looked up fondly at Sehun, proud little tears welling up in his eyes.


" I'm glad for your hands. " Sehun whispered as he pulled Tao's head to his chest and kissed the top of head.


From then on Tao learned, now matter how many Joeffreys life throws at him, he will clean his hands.