Smell

The War of Smells

       The silence was deafening as everyone avoided Tao's cold stare. Save Chanyeol whose facial features were twitching. Baekhyun swore he saw him grin. Chanyeol with his large glassy eyes picked up the soggy mess on the floor and stuffed it against Tao's nose.

    
       "Smeeeeeellllll!!!!" Chanyeol shrieked maniacally. Tao held his breath and wrinkled his nose before pulling away.
       
        " I  refuse peasant. What have you down to my baby." Tao demanded.
    
          Chanyeol's eyes were lit up with passion as he hauled the soggy and unconscious mess off the floor again. He pushed his legs against the wooden floor and flew towards Tao aiming the "object" towards Tao's nose. 
    
          Tao dodged skilfully and everyone watched in horror as Chanyeol landed in to Kyungsoo's bowl of ramen. Save Jongdae, who was taking a picture of Chanyeol. ( It was good instagram material, he claimed. He also argued that ramen on Chanyeol's ramen-like hair was hilarious. Quote Jongdae: ' I'd be getting em' double taps ') 
   
          A sickening crack could be heard  as the porcelain bowl was smashed into pieces.  Chanyeol's tree-like figure lay limp on on the floor and Suho decided to take matters into his own hands. He was, after all, the kind heroic and brave angel-like leader of Exo. This fight was just one of the lowly feats that he had conquered on a daily basis.
 
          Suho strided over to Chanyeol's side , his swaying from side to side as he did so. He bent over to inspect Chanyeol, alas, Chanyeol thought of this as the perfect moment to spring straight up ( Chanyeol claimed that he had to take his afternoon nap there and then. Pork Chanyeol is a very punctual man) , knocking Suho unconscious.
 
         " Oh my little kids, umma is gaining her wings and going back to heaven!" Suho spluttered before fainting dramatically.
 
        It was a lonely "death" however, as everyone had their eyes fixed on Chanyeol and Tao. Chanyeol picked up the forgotten wet lump on the floor next to him and hobbled towards Tao, flashing his infamous maniac smile as he did so.
 
        " I order you to stop!" Tao screeched in horror as he saw Chanyeol's ramen soup base-drenched body approaching him, " I need Bob!"
 
        " I need you to smell S- Who's Bob?" Chanyeol stared hopefully at Tao, eyes twitching in excitement, " Is he a new playmate? Will he play with My Mr. Rock? Mr rock has been complaining about how lonely he is in the dorm because Baekhyun refuses to play with him. Baekhyun's a meanie"
 
         Baekhyun gasped before standing up to defend himself , " Byun Bacon would NEVER play with an inanimate object!"
 
         "Shut up peasants!" Tao shouted ,forcing Baekhyun to sulk silently by himself in the corner, " And Bob is my wushu stick. I have named thy Bob!"
 
         " That is so unfair!" Chanyeol groaned and was about to give up when he remembered the soaked blob that he had dragged along with him. "B-but I, Pork Chanyeol, will stand for what I want to do and that is for you to... SMELLLLLL!!" Chanyeol gave a loud and long battle cry before leaping towards Tao.
 
          Tao brandished Bob from behind his back and held it in front of him, his body poised in defence. Chanyeol attacked, eyes twitching rapidly as he did so, he placed the wet lump conveniently infront of him as a shield and charged forward with his bare finger. Tao gasped as Bob was knocked out of his grasp and he mad a desperate dive towards it. 
 
          Chanyeol, whose brains were suddenly functioning at a sickening fast pace, managed to stick his foot out faster than Tao's ninja-like reflexes. Tao yelped as he stumbled hopelessly and landed on to the hard wooden floor, defenceless.
 
         Chanyeol giggled continuously as he stared as his finger which was poised for attack. Tao stifled a scream of horror as Chanyeol plunged his finger in to Tao's waist.   An unstoppable and an  incoherent stream of words could be heard as Chanyeol tickled Tao continuously.  Tao was reduced to a squirming pile on the floor, success was Chanyeol's.
 
         " PEE!" Tao managed to gasp out, causing Chanyeol to stop temporally, "Pee, I'm about to pee from all the tickling. I admit defeat!"
 
         A wide maniac smile formed on Chanyeol's face again. His body was still launched onto Tao incase the panda had tricks up his sleeves.
 
         " Get off me you peasant, I swear on my Gucci collection that I would not retaliate." Tao growled, "Now quick tell me what you want!"
 
          Chanyeol got off , staring dubiously at Tao. He relaxed when he saw Tao lean against the wall, arms folded. Chanyeol gave out long and loud evil laughter. 
 
          " I have attained Information from my sources that your day of birth is approaching," Chanyeol said while pacing and dragging the soggy pile behind him, leaving wet streaks all over the living room floor of their dormitory, " Yes or no?"
 
         Tao grunted in approval and Chanyeol cleared his throat  before repeating his last sentence, " Yes or no?"
 
         " Yes."
 
         " I've also heard that the two most precious thing in the world to you is Sehun and Peaches. Yes or no?"
 
        " What have you done to my baby Hunhun?" Tao demanded staring defiantly at Chanyeol.
 
         Chanyeol ,angered by Tao's act of defiance, grabbed him by the collar and pinned him against the wall. " I said, yes or no?" He asked, seething with anger.
 
          " Y-yes" Tao whimpered. As soon as the word left Tao's mouth, Chanyeol's facial expression changed immediately and he flashed a wide and happy grin and released Tao from his grasps.
 
          " So So you see I managed to acquire a Sehun and made it him smell like peaches for your birthday present!!! Happy Almost Birthday Tao!" Chanyeol exclaimed rapidly while clapping his hands and nodding his head intently.
 
          Xiumin who had been watching the entire scene unfold before him shuddered as he remembered how Chanyeol pratically drowned Sehun in a concoction of Peach juice, Peach cologne, Peach essential oil, real Peaches and even -gasp- Peach ice cream.
 
          Tao's face brightened,oblivious to the fact that Sehun was still lying unconscious on the floor next to Chanyeol.
 
          " Go ahead younger one" Chanyeol announced as he grinned smugly at Tao, " Go ahead and smell."
 
         Tao leaned forward and took a long sniff , embracing the sickly sweet peachy scent Sehun's body was emitting. He gasped in realisation and hugged Sehun's wet body tightly, "Hun Hun my baby you do smell like peaches!"
 
         Chanyeol held back a tear and he watched the beautiful (A panda hugging a drenched and unconscious boy tightly) scenario playing infront of him. "H-hyung did everything he could so that your birthday present would be perfect" Chanyeol said proudly amidst his ugly sobbing.
 
         " Hyung! you're the best hyung ever!" Tao announced in delight before grabbing Chanyeol's hand, " Come on! I'll play with Mr.rock!"
 
        Kris watched in horror as the two boys hopped away dragging a still unconscious Sehun behind them.
 
A/n: It would be very much appreciated if you would leave a comment! *W* very, very appreciated.