Darkness

Kwangmin's dream diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

darkness

 

The rain dabbled down onto the cold, hard cobblestone, creating a smooth rhythm that filled his ears as he stepped out into the darkness. He shoved his hands into his pockets, seeking warmth that would keep his body temperature up and prevent his hands from getting cold. For a moment, he thought about waiting for his eyes to adapt to the lighting conditions, but a strong urge deep inside him pulled him towards the dark, leading him to start to walk down the street. His steps resounded through the streets, the walls sending their echoes back. Besides the rain, it was the only thing that could be heard. The fact that the usual noises of traffic and other distractions weren’t there started to calm him down, erasing the feelings of frustration and anger inside him and replacing them with a soothing feeling of serenity.

Since it had been raining for quite some time before he had stepped out, the ground beneath his feet was covered with a thin layer of water, causing it to be slippery. He walked in a slow pace, being extremely careful not to slip. Due to the worn out sneakers he was wearing, he could feel the cold water seeping through his soles after a short moment of walking. A shiver ran down his spine and he gritted his teeth. 

”I should probably find a place to sit down," he thought to himself and his eyes already started wandering around, scanning his surrounding. He had reached the end of the street and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter