Falling inside the black

Kwangmin's dream diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

falling inside the black

 

The wind blew through his hair, scattering it into all directions. He slowly shifted his gaze down.

Everything in front of his eyes went black for a split second and he felt a whiff of nausea in his upper stomach. Nevertheless, he ripped his eyes open, forcing himself to take a look at the sight in front of him. As he finally managed to keep his eyes open for longer than a second, he saw the roof of other buildings beneath him and the ground, which was just a black area far beneath him. How many feet was the ground away from him? He couldn’t tell, and in the back of his mind he knew it’d be better if he didn’t give it much thought. There were a few people on the ground beneath him, walking down the cobbled street that was dipped into a dim light by the few streetlights. He inhaled deeply, the fresh air filling his lungs as he tried to drown out his thoughts. For a moment, he was searching for fear in his heart, some kind of nervousness or at least something, but there was nothing left.

He was standing on this tall building, staring at the ground that seemed miles away and all he could feel was... emptiness. 

In that moment he realised that this was his only chance to let go. His time had come.

His mind was empty as he stretched his arms out and slightly leaned forward, a satisfied grin pulling up the corners of his lips. His breath started to leave his mouth in quick pants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter