Encounter

Toilet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Since the first option won, here it is.

An update for y'all. I know I haven't updated in a while, so I suggest you reread the chaps to refresh your memory. Don't worry it isn't that long. Ihope this suffices. I'm really sorry for nt updating. Classes kept me. I'll try to update as often as I possibly could. Thanks for reading.

----

For days on end, Yoona couldn’t concentrate in class. Her friends were wondering what’s up with her, but they couldn’t figure it out. Yoona never told anyone about her and Jessica.

She wanted to explain to the girl, but she just didn’t have the guts to. She avoided using that particular bathroom. She went on to think it was cursed or something. Every time she passed by that washroom, it reminded her of the look on Jessica’s face and it heightened her fear that the girl might hate her.

Yoona ended up at the small garden. She was thinking about Jessica and all her fears. Whenever she feels sad, all her insecurities just start piling up, overwhelming her. She looked up towards the sky in an effort to prevent her tears from succumbing to the force of gravity.

Unbenknownst to Yoona, she was not the only one having a hard time. Their squabble was putting a toll on Jessica as well. The girl spaced out more than she did in class. She was missing out on a lot of the lessons taught and she didn’t know how she’d pass their upcoming major exam.

She'd tear up out of nowhere and her friends were dead worried about her. Jessica reasoned that she was just emotional because their dog died.

There was no escaping her sister though. She'd been pestering her about her emotional breakdown. Her sister was no idiot.

She suddenly barged into Jessica's room. "It's that girl, isn't is? She hurt you?"

Krystal gently held her sister's shoulders to make her look her in the eye. "Jessica, tell me." Krystal asked her in a pleasding voice. She called her Jessica, not unnie. Jessica actually preferred it that way.

They had been in Korea for only a few months and were not used to the unnie-dongsaeng terminology. Both of them knew that and Jessica didn't mind.

Jessica looked up with tear-streaked eyes.

Krystal sprang up. "I'm going to kill that when I see her." She moved to leave.

"Krys don't." Jessica begged. "Please don't." Seeing her sister in this vulnerable state convinced her to refrain from doing what she wanted. It might just worsen their situation, whatever it was.

She just settled with a hug, She hoped it would be enough to comfort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter