Crumbs

Toilet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that odd encounter with the girl named Jessica Jung, she began to chance upon her during the instances she used the washroom on the right corridor on the third floor. Their meetings were quite pleasant save for the odd situations they always experienced.

The first time they met after their hurried introductions, Yoona was running towards the bathroom. Jessica was walking calmly when a figure suddenly brushed past her hitting her shoulder. She almost yelled at the person when she turned back and apologized loudly- “I’m sorry, I’m sorry”- and grinned as she found Yoona bowing apologetically towards her.

She then continued walking as she heard a bang. She then went inside the next cubicle just as she heard a loud sigh being released.

“I take it you’re done?” Jessica asked.

“Huh? Oh, yeah.” Yoona responded blushing.

Yoona was washing her hands on the sink as Jessica went out the cubicle with a smile.

Yoona turned to bow at her, but Jessica waved her hand.

“No need to say sorry again. You’re forgiven.”

Yoona chuckled lightly at the girl. She then bowed. “Thanks”

As Jessica rinsed her hands, loud crunching noises were heard from across the room. Jessica and Yoona looked at each other. Yoona placed a finger on her lips and moved cautiously towards the cubicle at the far end. She then tried to locate the source of the sound. When she found the origin as the second to the last cubicle she bent to take a peek only to be pulled by the collar by a very pale Jessica.

Yoona mouthed “What?”

Jessica whispered, “What if you don’t see any feet there?”

Yoona felt something creep up her spine. Nonetheless, she decided to shrug it off. “Don’t be silly.”

She tried to bend down only to be tugged back again. “Ouch!” Yoona groaned in pain.

Jessica still looked a pale as a sheet. She was still holding onto Yoona’s shirt c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter