Sounds

Toilet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was having trouble trying to contact Jessica. It had been days since they last met. The girl wasn’t returning her calls or her messages. They haven’t seen each other since their last washroom encounter.

She must have done something seriously wrong for the girl to be avoiding her. They haven’t seen each other, that is until Monday came and they ran into each other in the washroom again.

Jessica knew Yoona was inside the room and she carefully timed her departure so as not to meet the girl. Unfortunately for her, the girl came out the cubicle at the exact time she was about to go past the door.

“Jessica.” The girl recognized her quickly.

Jessica had no other choice but to face her.

“Why have you been avoiding me? If I did something wrong, I’m sorry.”

“Do you even know what you’re apologizing for?”

“I reckon it somehow relates to Seohyun.”Yoona replied uncertainly.

“Close enough. Tell me who Seohyun is? I want all details, not one concealed.”

“Okay, can we talk outside? It feels stuffy in here.”

“No, we are going to do this here and now.”

“Do what?” There was a spark of mischief in Yoona’s eyes.

“Don’t do that. Yoona, explain.”

“Okay, fine. Seohyun’s my ex-girlfriend. We were childhood friends turned into sweethearts. We only lasted for six months. We found out we were better off as friends. Our relationship dynamics weren’t really good as girlfriends and we ended things amicably. That’s the gist of it. If there’s anything else you want to know, you can ask me.” Yoona spoke evenly. She was glad to let that out.

“Why did you have to hide it from me?”

“You do tend to get jealous easily.”

“I do. That’s still not enough reason for you not to tell me that the girl you were worried about and carried was your ex-girlfriend.” Jessica’s arms were already crossed as she asked this.

“Uh, I, she’s a dear friend Jessica. I was just concerned.”

“Fine. I’ll trust you on that.”

Yoona was pleasantly surprised. She couldn’t avoid letting out a smile. She was about to give Jessica a hug before the girl spoke.

“The moment I find out that something’s going on between you too, you’ll have me to answer to Im Yoona.”

Yoona wrapped he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter