Squabble

Toilet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They met a few days after that disconcerting run-in with Krystal, Jessica’s younger sister. They never knew who the other girl Krystal was with, but Yoona perfectly understood what upset Jessica.

Both of them were walking calmly into the bathroom when Jessica hesitated on her last step to the door. Yoona noticed the girl wasn’t by her side anymore. She turned to the see the wary look on the girl’s face.

“Hey, what’s up?”

“Something odd always happens when the two of us are here.”

“Come on. There are no ghosts here.” Yoona jokingly moved her fingers acting like a ghost.

“Oh, shut it.”

Yoona lightly pulled Jessica inside. “Look there’s no one here. We’re not going to run into your sister again. You’ve warned her already three times and I don’t think she’ll repeat that anytime soon.”

Yoona’s explanation was met by a slap on her forehead. “What do you mean by soon?”

“Let’s face it. She’s not going to remain your little sister for long right?”

Jessica pouted in surrender. Yoona left her to use the toilet.

Suddenly, muffled giggling reverberated in the room, followed by unrestrained moans and squeals. “Sooyo,…”

Yoona quickly left the cubicle and pulled Jessica out. Yoona pretty much knew what was coming after the girl moaned “Soo".

It was better if Jessica didn’t know. Yoona thought.

Once they were three meters away from the room’s entrance. Jessica tugged on Yoona’s arm, making her stop.

“Why’d you pull me out?”

“I didn’t want to hear any more of that.” Yoona answered.

Jessica looked at her intently. Yoona started perspiring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter